- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped.
Three hours after coming back from the crime scene, Ziva found Tony sitting on the floor near the stairs leading up to MTAC.

"Tony?" asked Ziva gently.

"Oh, hi Ziva," replied Tony.

"Are you okay?"

"I was just thinking about my Baltimore days."

"You're upset. What's wrong?"

"Matt. He's the reason I left Baltimore. I found out that he was hiding secrets from me. Then, a month ago, I found out that he was a dirty cop. Ziva, please promise me that you'll be careful. You remember how he said that he knew a way of getting to me at the crime scene?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"He meant that if he gets the chance, he'll come after you Ziva. He saw how much you mean to me. He'll get you eventually. He won't go easy on you either. He's killed people before. Please promise me you'll be careful Ziva."

Ziva was about to say that she can take care of herself when she noticed that Tony was pleading with her.

"Of course I will Tony," said Ziva.

**One and a Half Hours Later**

As Ziva walked out to her car, she was hit from behind. Ziva fell to the ground, unconscious. The person that had hit Ziva dragged her to a car and shoved her into the boot.

When Ziva opened her eyes half an hour later, she was tied to a chair in a warehouse.