- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee and Abby find Ziva.
Tony's old partner, Matt, walked up to Ziva and injected an opaque liquid into her left arm. He then walked up to her with a knife and was about to slice her leg open when his phone rang.

After Matt left Ziva alone again, Ziva grabbed her phone from the bench next to her. Pressing number one on the speed dial, Ziva waited impatiently for Gibbs to answer.

"Gibbs," said Gibbs when he answered.

"It's Ziva. I need you to trace the GPS in my phone Gibbs," said Ziva.

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. Matt's the murderer. He's got me. Don't let Tony leave the building. Matt wants him. He injected something into me Gibbs but I'm not sure what it is. He wants me to suffer Gibbs. I have to go. Please hurry."

Ziva turned her phone off and placed it on the bench again. Matt walked in and untied Ziva. He then took her to a table on the opposite side of the warehouse. Matt pushed Ziva onto the table and tied her down.

**NCIS**

"McGee, get with Abby and trace the GPS in Ziva's phone now. DiNozzo, you are not to leave the building unless I say so. Ziva's life depends on it," said Gibbs.

Tony knew that his boss was worried about Ziva. So was Tony and McGee. Abby would've been terrified for Ziva right now.

"What can I do boss?" asked Tony.

"Make a profile on Matt. I want everything you can find on him now," replied Gibbs.

**Warehouse**

Matt dragged a trolley over to the table that Ziva was lying on. Grabbing a pair of scissors, Matt cut Ziva's top and then ripped it off her. He placed a small electrode onto the left side of Ziva's stomach. He then placed another electrode onto the right side of Ziva's chest. When Ziva turned her head, she noticed that the electrodes were connected to a machine. Matt pressed the start button on the machine and suddenly Ziva was being electrocuted.

Five minutes later, Ziva was struggling to breathe. Matt turned off the machine and removed the electrodes from Ziva's body. He then left Ziva alone in the warehouse.

**NCIS-Abby's Lab**

"Please tell me you two have found Ziva," said Gibbs.

"We almost had her location but the power decided to cut out on us Gibbs. We're searching again. We were able to fix the range however," said Abby.

"Before the power cut out, we tracked Ziva to the warehouse district in West Virginia," explained McGee.

"Find her now," said Gibbs.

**Warehouse**

Matt walked back into the warehouse half an hour later. He came over to Ziva and squeezed a white liquid onto her stomach. Matt then walked off again. When he came back five minutes later, Matt wiped the liquid off Ziva and left again.

**NCIS-Abby's Lab**

"Did you find her yet?" asked Gibbs.

"Yes Gibbs. She's in warehouse three of the warehouse district in West Virginia," said Abby.

"Okay. Abby, keep me posted. Let's go McGee. We need to save her."