- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Future parts of this story are very erotic. Please don't read if you have a problem with explicit sex scenes. Spanking involved. This is Part1. The only main character that is mine is Isabel. All others are not they belong to the writers for the show NCIS. I take no credit for their wonderful work.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs finds himself obsessed with this exceptional woman. Very hot sex scenes in the coming up Parts.
Part 1
This was going to be another long day Gibbs thought.
Sitting at his desk he saw to it that all his team was busy at their tasks of putting together the pieces of this latest murder.
Then he got the call from the Director Vance he wanted to see him in his office.
He made his way up the stairs and wondered what was Vance was going to propose that was going to distract him from this new case.

"Sit down Gibbs" said Vance
"So what is it this time?"
Seems that you have had a witness to this murder your working on.
Really? News to me. No one has come forward that I know of.
Yeah well she chose to come to me directly.

Gibbs thought about this for a moment and it didn't sit to well with him. Who decides to immediately go over his head when it comes to a case he is directing the investigation on.

So?
Well this witness is a bit unusual. She was one of the only women awarded the medal of honor in our history. She served as a Marine in Iraq.
She keeps a low profile. She's really a very humble person. If it hadn't been for the other personnel in her troop who insisted on coming forth with the story of her bravery she would have kept the incident quiet. I think she would have preferred it that way.

Gibbs listened to the words thoughtfully. He knew this was almost always the case when someone gets awarded a medal of this magnitude, so that made sense, but a woman getting the medal. That threw him. He wondered what it was she did. Then the answer came.

Seems that Lt. Walker is an excellent shot. The enemy was advancing unexpectedly on her troop and they had a mission to carry out that meant someone had to stay behind to see that the bombs planted hurriedly would detonate and at the same time make sure that her men escaped capture. Lt Walker volunteered to stay behind and, from a considerable distance, detonated the bombs with her rifle and picked off the advancing enemy long enough for the others to escape. She was shot in the process and managed to hide long enough to be found by the next battalion of our military entering the area.

Gibbs was quietly impressed. This must be one courageous woman. She was a evidently pretty tough. He also noted she was an excellent shot, they had something in common.

Vance continued. "Since then she has been out of the service but lives not far from base where murder took place. She saw the man who escaped shortly after the stabbing. She was too late to help. We think the murdered might have seen her as well.
I chose you because of her importance to this case and because she is considered a special person, as you may have figured, by her military background.
I want you to keep a watch on her for a while till we catch this guy. Here's her file so that you can get a little of her background before you meet.
Keep her safe Gibbs."

Gibbs picked up her file and browsed through it briefly. He agreed with Leon but at the same time felt if there was anyone who could take care of themselves it sounded like this woman would be the one.

When he returned to his desk he spoke to his team about this new discovery. Tony said "Sounds like she's one tough cookie, probably a lesbian." Gibbs gave him a quick smack on the head.
"DiNozzo does everything equate to something sexual in your head? Try to keep your mind focused on the case. She'll be my concern."

Just then Director Vance showed up with someone behind him. "Gibbs let me introduce you to Isabel Walker, former Lt. Walker." Then he stepped aside. Behind him stepped forward a radiant natural beauty. Soft, feminine and startlingly beautiful were the words that came to mind. She was medium height with long dark silky hair, large very dark eyes and full lips and a small Irish nose. Her skin look like it was kissed by the sun which brought out her freckles and the color of her skin contrasted with her soft white dress with small print. Her dress was feminine but not overly sexy as it wasn't tight fitted except at the bodice then it flared in soft folds at the bottom.

And then with a growing smile on her face that seemed to illuminate the room she casually reached out her hand to give Agent Gibbs a hand shake.

At first he acted slowly as he was still taking her in. Then he took her hand and returned the smile. She was not at all what he had expected. Maybe taller, stronger looking, harder. Not this, this sweet, soft, vulnerable, feminine woman standing before him. He suddenly felt stronger and protective of this beautiful creature in front of him.
So many things were going on in his mind at the same time, disbelief, after all She was the one who was awarded the medal of honor? Then this immediate attraction, he had always gone for redheads, but gezzz she was like the Yin to his Yang. Her femininity made him feel all that more masculine. A switch had been suddenly turned on in him physically.
As was Gibbs way no one could have guessed all of this was going on in his head.
Although she seemed to having the same effect on a few others in the group. DiNozzo couldn't take his eyes off her, roaming her body as if trying to imagine her in some sort of compromising situation with him having the advantage.

Then she spoke. Her voice was soft and low, she was articulate and it had a sexy quality about it but it was like she was unaware of that. For that matter she was as unassuming and confident.
Standing there seemingly without make-up, her hair looking a bit wind blown with that radiant smile on her face. "I have heard so much about you Agent Gibbs", Director Vance was filling me in, plus, I have to say you do have a bit of a reputation around here" Her smile broadened and her eyes seemed to twinkle on that last statement.

She seem sweet just then like she could be friends with anyone. Very down to earth.

"Its nice to meet you Lt. Walker, I've heard a lot about you too." said Gibbs then he smiled.

She loved his blue eyes and white hair, gee what a combination she thought, lady killer. "I'm really a civilian now so please call me Izzy agent Gibbs or Isabel. Since we may be spending some time together it just seems ….I don't know ..more friendly?
Chapter End Notes:
Future parts of this story are very erotic. Please don't read if you have a problem with explicit sex scenes. Spanking involved. This is Part1.
The only main character that is mine is Isabel. All others are not they belong to the writers for the show NCIS. I take no credit for their wonderful work.