- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok so its time to get this party started. The walls between Gibbs and Isabel start to dissolve. As always with steamy sex.
He just stood there in the elevator watching her leave from behind in a defiant walk. He heard her words and he looked down and smiled.

Minutes later she was cursing herself. Why did she have to ask him for all the details. She made a mental note to never push Gibbs. He obviously has his reasons for doing what he does.

That evening they drove back to Gibbs house in silence. Gibbs felt bad now that he had told her what went on. He knew it deeply embarrassed her. Then he thought this couldn't be the first time she had heard that men were talking about her in a sexual way. After all she was a beautiful woman and she had been in the military with a bunch of guys.
He asked her about it.
"It can't be the first time you've heard things like this."
"No not at all really. Actually I had grown quite used to in in the service but once the guys got to know me they had more respect and there was mutual admiration. It was always with the new ones. After a while the ones that had been around for a while stuck up for me behind my back and put the newbies n their place."
No it wasn't the actual idea that this guy was talking about her that bothered her. It was the fact that Gibbs had heard it, a man having thoughts about her in the way, that embarrassed her. The images of her he spoke of would have been hard for Gibbs to ignore.

Gibbs was getting to know more and more about Isabel. Many things he couldn't help but admire. She was smart and she was good at creating strategies that helped in capturing the enemy.
Also she was funny. He had overheard her more than once now kidding with Ziva , Tony and Tim where she had them all laughing. She had been teased a lot as a child by her older brothers and became good at teasing back in return. All fun non hurtful stuff.
Tony was a perfect target with his slap stick humor and false sense of his being a chick magnet.
She understood him very well and they got along great. She fed his ego just enough to get him to go overboard about his accomplishments with the ladies.

So Gibbs started in on a few stories about Tony in the past where he had given him a laugh. Isabel loved them and laughed heartily. She also liked this side of Gibbs. His smile was amazing, she thought she could fall in love with that smile. She liked putting it there so she took the opportunity that evening to tease him about his way with women.

They were down in his basement and he was working on his boat.
"So I heard your reputation with the ladies is not so shabby either"

"I think shabby sums it up pretty well"

Really? They call you the "silver fox" whats up with that?

"You know now that I think of it it sounds like some dirty old man, yeah thats me"

"I don't believe that.
Actually I've heard women throw themselves at you all the time."

At this he looked at her and puzzled, brows furrowed. "Throw themselves huh. well if they are they must be doing it behind my back since I haven't caught any lately"

Three wives?

"Yes and all happy to see the back of me when they threw me out."

Oh common.

"What do you want me to say? Its true I am so popular they're developing a new cologne in my name…its a combination of coffee and saw dust" he added with a smirk sort of grin.

She smiled back and then got quiet. " I can't think of a more alluring scent really". she said softy.
He looked over at her and realized she wasn't kidding.

Hey I'll bet you I can tell you what every tool in your tool box is for.
He was thoughtful and looked at his tools. "Don't go there unless you want to lose." and then smiling he said "what were you thinking of betting?"

"Well I don't know really……I know she said mischievously….. if I win I get to tie your hands behind your back and do what I will with you"
Isabel knew Gibbs had issues with control and wanted to see how he acted if he wasn't. It was a game of trust.

"And if I win?"

"Well what would you like? (a loaded question for sure but she was game)

How about the same? I tie your hands? Trust me? He had a hugh grin and a twinkle in those blue eyes. He obviously thought he had the upper hand here.

"OK." she said self assured.

"Sure you want to do this?" He figured she didn't have a chance. Even if her Grandfather was a wood craftsman some of these tools were specifically made for boat making. He wouldn't take full advantage of her of course but then again it depends on how things go. He was already thinking about what he would do to her.

She smiled to herself. "I know I might be taking a chance here but I'm game"

"Ok your on. Go to it" at that he stepped back and let her go through his tools.

Then slowly but surely she named the purpose for each one. He was amazed. How???
Isabel?
"Yeah well I forgot to mention Grandpas brother was a boat maker. I spent a lot of time over at his house helping out when the two of them worked on his boat. I was like a sponge, I memorized everything"……she had a broad smile on her face.

He wasn't sure if this was in fact cheating but he had to give it to her …..she was good.

"Ok now where is that rope. Lets use something comfortable you may be tied up for a while" she could barely say these words she was so giddy.

He saw how much fun she was having and had to smile although he was a little apprehensive about what was i store for him.
She decided to play on that. "here take a drink of bourbon before we start, you may need it" she ended with a big smile and couldn't help laughing.

He did what she suggested starting to wonder again if this was still such a great idea. Being out of control wasn't his favorite thing to be.

She took a drink as well. Bourbon was not a drink Isabel was use to. She actually drank very little so when the bourbon hit her she felt it. She got warm and felt some of her inhibitions fade away. She would say later she regretted that move, but not much.

Gibbs gave her the rope and she expertly tied his hands together behind his back so that he was never going to be able to get free without his help.

So there he was and she was getting braver,
He looked at her taking her in studying her with his eyes, just what did she have in mind.

Temptation and the lost of some of her inhibitions was a heady combination. She started to tease him and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Ok Izzy where are you going with this? His breathing started to pick up.
Lets just see shall we? You trust me?

Ok thats loaded. Trust with what. his life, yes he did but was she going to go too far and do something she regretted?
"Izzy how much bourbon did you drink?"

"One glass, but I really never drink"

Oh gezzz, he thought, well at least he knew he probably wouldn't regret this seeing how things were starting to take shape.

She was pulling his shirt down to his wrists. He was looking really hot suddenly all helpless and just…well just built.
His chest was becoming evident. He was muscular and his arms were muscular also. She was starting to feel warm.
She started running her hands up and down his chest feeling the muscles beneath.
She looked up into his face and could tell his desire was starting to be evident.
Then she wanted that tee shirt off. There was no way while his hands were tied so she decided to get radical. She picked up a knife.

Do you trust me not to hurt you?

Yeah but Izzy ……you'll owe me.

Don't worry I'll buy you a new one.
With that she cut down the front of his tee part way. Then she put down the knife and ripped the tee shirt open the rest of the way. Looking back this was the point of no return. The sound of the ripping cloth, exposing his magnificent chest, looking into his eyes seeing the desire. she started rubbing her hands up and down his bare back and chest. Then she moved up and took his mouth in hers. He responded by devouring her lips and exploring the depths of her warm mouth with his tongue. She couldn't get enough of him.
He was getting very turned on "Izzy release me I want to hold you"
She backed off "no this is way too much fun" she said in a low sexy voice while never taking her eyes off his lips.
Then she got braver. She started undoing his jeans. He groaned. In a husky voice he said "please, let me Izzy"

She ignored him and was determined to see him naked now. Just like every man who had wanted to strip her naked she was possessed with the thought of doing it to him.
She pulled down his pants to reveal his boxers. He let out a low growl.
Then she said " Do you want me to tell you what I'm going to do to you Agent Gibbs?" God he thought she looked like she was going to devour him and he felt helpless. She was becoming incredibly sexy, talking in her low husky voice. It was like this new found power had taken over and her sexy side was becoming dominate. She slowly told him exactly what she had in mind for him.
How she was going to please him. She whispered in his ear "I'm going to take your cock and slide my warm wet mouth down over you, over and over until you can't stand the pleasure anymore."
With that he moaned and stretched his head back his breath becoming labored. He looked at her hard, his eyes dark and lust filled. "Your killing me Izzy, let me out of these ropes"
she slowly lowered his boxers and his thick cock sprung out demanding attention. She took a quick breath in, he moaned and started to struggle against the ropes. He was beautiful and she was hungry. She knelt down and slowly started to massage his cock and lick up its shaft. What a spectacle he made standing there with his pants around his ankles mostly naked his tan skin and muscles standing out against the back drop of his wood shop. His face showing his pleasure and desire. She started licking his cock like it was the most delicious ice cream cone she had ever eaten.
He was begging to be untied.
God Isabel please!!!
She was bringing him over the top. He tasted so good. She stood up her hands still on his cock. Looking into his face. His head darted over to hers and he grabbed her mouth with his. She was going up in flames for him. She wanted to feel his skin against hers.

Ok Izzy do something for me, will you do as I say? She shook her head yes as if in a trance.
Take your jeans and top off for me slowly."

She did as he said. She slowly stripped her jeans down and her tee over her head to reveal and lace bra that barely covered her breasts. She took off her boots and had only the bra and panties on. His eyes roamed her body shamelessly staring at her breasts and between her legs.
Now take the knife and cut your bra straps off. She did has he said and the cups fell down to reveal her beautiful full breasts. He could barley speak he voice full of desire. "Now cut the rest of it off and let it drop" And she did.
Standing there in just her panties. Smiling at him. She liked how he looked at her. She wanted him to desire her. Then she walked over to him and pressed her bare full breasts against his chest.

This woman was maddening. He wanted to get free and put his mouth on every part of her starting with her breasts.
"Ok whats it gonna take to get you to free me" Tell me please! he groaned in almost a whisper.

She watched him. He was hungry for her and she wanted him. The bourbon made her horny and he was a very hot looking man and on top of all that she was falling for him,
"Ok it gonna take 5 mins."

"5 mins more of this? I'm not sure I can take it." His voice was low and husky showing his desire. his mouth was traveling all over her face and neck. His cock was hard as a rock after her ministrations.

"No, 5 mins after I cut you loose to give me a head start."
The way he looked at her she was sure he would take her right there on the bench but she wanted it to be on the bed.

"Its a deal"

She reached around him with the knife and cut through the ropes. "Remember 5 mins" she said.

He was set free and in the next instant she was in his arms. "You said we had a deal!!!"

"I lied"

"No, no!" she squirmed against his chest

This time he decided he wasn't taking no for an answer. He reached down and yanked off her panties. Then he kicked off his jeans from around his ankles.
"your mine now" he whispered hoarsely in her ear.
He threw her naked over his shoulder. This gorgeous voluptuous nude woman was now kicking and somewhat playfully pounding on his back has he took her up to his bed. Before he placed her on his bed he looked in the mirror with her over his shoulder. What an arousing site she made, he could hardly contain himself, Her naked ass high in the air over his shoulder. He could see some of her pussy between her legs, those gorgeous legs just kicking away making her ass jiggle salaciously. Her cries of "Oh noooo, nooo!" when she realized the site that was greeting him in the mirror made him want her even more. He never wanted to fuck a woman more than right now.

He threw her down on the bed and moved on top of her immediately punishing her lips with his mouth rubbing their bodies together. When they broke for air his mouth started to travel down to her breasts. She wanted to feel his strength, have him over power her. She started wriggling away from him on to her stomach denying him her breasts. He said " Have it your way" and he slowly moved down her back kissing and sucking till he got to her ass and parting her cheeks with his hands he buried his face between them. She gasped "Ohhh!"
She had never felt that before but his mouth and tongue were exploring her from top to bottom. He was eating her like she was his favorite dessert giving her incredible pleasure. Her " Ohh's" turned to incoherent moans. She was getting taken by his mouth. He lifted her hips up to elevate her ass and from behind used his tongue to snake up to her pussy and massage her clit. Then with the flat of his tongue he would travel from front to back in long strokes. Her legs began to tremble.

She thought Oh God he is sooo good at this. When his fingers joined his mouth in stimulating her she thought she was going to lose it. He was determined to have her screaming for release before he was through. "Oh God Jethro" she moaned his name in a thick husky voice the pleasure was almost too much. and as his expert fingers played inside her moist lips in unison with his tongue she screamed "Jethro" as he sent her into orgasmic waves.

When she started to relax she went to pull away and he grabbed her back. She wasn't about to escape him now. He was hard as a rock and it was time for her to surrender. He pushed her over on her back and gave her pussy another wet tonguing because he loved tasting her and to be sure she was well lubricated. She felt his tongue and then her legs being spread wide and suddenly she realized he was going to have her without a condom. She tried to get away and she said "Nooooo Jethro Nooo" but he was determined he was going to have her now. His cock rubbed against her well lubricated opening for a moment and then he thrust in. He was hugh and she groaned loudly. Her body yielded to his and now all she could think about was how much she needed his thrusting and having him take her completely. He reached down to stroke her clit at the same time. Determined to make her come again.

She was hot, wet and swollen inside from her orgasm making it snug and excruciatingly pleasurable. He wanted to pound her hard taking her completely and letting her know she was his now.

She screamed "Ohh yes Harder, harder please" he picked up his speed and started pumping her hard feeling her get closer and closer to release. He was getting there himself feeling his cock get rock hard. "Ohhhh Jethro" in a deep loud moan she came. Then after a few deep strokes "Isabel" he groaned in her ear as he came immediately after.


He wrapped himself around her. They were damp with sweat after the long nights love making. He was glad he could make her come like that. I don't think she had realized he had put a condom on while he was administering to her orally. She was caught up in another world. God she looked beautiful went she was in ecstasy. Her eyes heavy lidded her lips swollen and parted her skin took on this blush. Her dark hair wild all around her. He loved it. He loved her.
He was going to keep this one, she wasn't going to get away he would make sure of that.
Chapter End Notes:
PLease don't not read if you don't like steamy sex scenes and erotica.
I'm new to this so feedback is appreciated if you would like to see more.
Non of these characters belong to me they are the property of the wonderful writers for the NCIS TV show. The only one I made up is Isabel.