- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things get hot between these two Marines. She resists and he persists.
She caught him looking over. She thought he was hot she was watching him being the team leader. So in control. So masculine. Suddenly last night flashed into her mind. She was remembering him standing naked against the work bench hand tied behind his back helpless but still he could command control.
Hell he could have had her barking on all fours like a dog instead of just cutting off her bra for him.
He needs to be reminded to replace that bra. Then she smiled.
He'd do it willingly if she would let him try a few on her so he could take his pick. Of course that little session would end up with his mouth being used in place of a bra.
Her head started swimming with desire for him. Oh God I've got to stop this and concentrate. She was helping Tony with his paper work at his desk.

Tony could sniff out arousal in a female. She was sure of it. He thought she was hot.
He moved closer to her and she was starting to feel as if she would fuck anything right now. God she was hot.
Tony put his hand on her back and it climbed up to the back of her neck where he started to massage. Her body responded immediately not thinking she leaned into it. Tony started to get lustful thoughts in his head about this gorgeous creature. He started to look at her with desire.

Just then Gibbs looked up and saw Tony massaging Isabel and it seemed as if Isabel was in some sort of trance with her eyes closed.
What the hell was that? "DiNozzo are you gonna have those reports in my the end of the day or do you have something else in mind!?"

DiNozzo stopped quickly as if snapped out of his thoughts. He pulled his hand away from her neck and said "Yes Boss"

Isabel just took a deep breath in and let it out and said "Hummm that felt good" in a very sexy voice. So sexy it even surprised Tony and he all at once figured he had let a good opportunity slip by. Ok well later for that..he thought with a smile.

Gibbs saw that. He stood up and went over to Tony's desk. Isabel just absentmindedly started back in on the paper work.

"Lt. Walker could we speak a moment" and then he turned his back and headed for the elevator.

Oh. What this time? She thought lazily. She got up and smiled at Tony and followed Gibbs to the elevator. They got in and as soon as they started up he pushed the emergency button. The elevator stopped and the lights went dim.
At first he just looked at her and then he walked up to her. " You wanna tell me whats going on?"

and then when she didn't respond and just gave him a studied glance.
"Look I can't have you doing… whatever it was you were doing with Tony ..Gezz the guy can't concentrate as it is."

She looked at him and said in a soft voice "I wasn't…I mean it just didn't occur to me…it just felt so good..maybe even innocent?"

A hurt look flashed across his face for only a moment then it past. Then a bit of anger "Nothing is innocent with DiNozzo when it comes to women, Just try to remember that."
He was looking at her with those beautiful blue eyes searching her face as if he wanted to say something else. Something he was having a hard time saying. He brought his face closer his eyes narrowed in on her lips and he barely whispered "if it were me it wouldn't be innocent" His eyes got dark with desire.

She was in a moment upset and confused. She needed him to be arms length. "Please I think you've told me what to do and what not to do enough today?"
Then she turn around not looking at him. "Maybe just then I wanted to be touched and I…….."
He grabbed her arm and turned her around pinning her to the elevator wall. "Don't…"she managed to get out before his lips crushed hers forcing her mouth open to kiss her passionately.

"Hey" he whispered when he broke off the kiss so they could both catch their breath. "don't say that. Then he started in again kissing her neck and licking her ear "Truth? Your driving me crazy Isabel"

She was on fire. Passion consumed her. She was hot and he was killing her. She wanted to climb the walls. This adrenaline had been pumping through her system since the shooting and it was manifesting as a sexual thing. She was beside herself. Suddenly she felt like a caged animal she wanted him to tie her down or she wanted to maul him it was as simple as that.
She pushed him back and said " I don't know what it is….but I just wanna……I just wanna…
The hungry look in her eyes like she was going to eat him alive said everything. He met her gaze with the same heat and then assessed what to do. Her hands started to rise claws out and he figured if he wanted to get out of the elevator with his clothes intact he better do something quick. What she needed now he couldn't give her there.
He grabbed her hands and spun her around and cuffed her. "Jethro what are you doing un-cuff me!!" He let the elevator go to the bottom floor to the parking garage. Then he picked her up under her knees and around her waist and went to his car.
He put her in the back struggling against the cuffs. Closed the door and made a call to Tony. He let him know they were leaving for the evening…Isabel was exhausted. and then shut the phone.

She knew she wanted this, she needed this. She wanted to tear him apart. It wasn't just kissing she craved it was biting, clawing, kicking, fucking and yes very hard fucking. Between last night and today's events she was jacked. She started kicking in his back seat, she couldn't help her self.

Gibbs heard her. He knew instinctively what she needed. He had had that adrenaline rush after a mission and that coupled with last nights flashes of passion. Well he wasn't surprised. He wanted it too he was gonna give her exactly what she needed and make sure at the same time she doesn't get hurt.

They pulled into the driveway. He open the backseat and she was still squirming. He grabbed her and this time he threw her over his shoulders and carried her that way into the house. Into the bedroom and put her down on the bed kicking all the while.
Chapter End Notes:
Steamy sexually explicit scenes, fun if you like that, not so much if you don't so you've been WARNED.

The only character here that is mine is Isabel. The others all belong to the wonderful writers of NCIS.
New here so if you'd like to see other similar stories let me know.