- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well this is the last chapter and its the hottest. Gibbs and Isabel are all over each other. Submission and resistance.
"So whats it gonna be Izzy. Where should I start? he growled. He was composed and but his voice was giving away his desire.

Start? Start! You can start by un-cuffing me Agent Gibbs! You bastard! You do this to a woman you care about? She said in an alarming but very sexy deep voice. He was seeing this new side to her it was very hot tempered, sexy and bitchy.

He smiled, leaned back with his arms folded and shamelessly let his eyes wander over her body letting her know exactly what he had in mind.

Then with a husky voice she said " you pig, don't think I don't know what your thinking" she wet her lips.

He gave a crooked smile and could barley contain a little laugh, he was like a cat toying with his prey.
"Bastard? Pig? So that's how you want to play it?
Someones been a naughty girl."

Her eyes got wide. "You wouldn't!" she seemed actual taken by surprise.
He smiled again "Oh yes I would"

Then he got on the bed with her and grabbed her and flipped her over his lap. Rear end in the air. She was screaming and kicking "you beast, let me go, don't you dare!!!!" He had her secure and he started to pull up her tight pencil skirt. "No NO"

He yanked it up to her waist "OHHHH nooooo"
Then he saw what she was hiding. It seemed Isabel had started to get self conscious about how sexy her ass looked and decided she would flatten it with a girdle. It was a black girdle with suspenders and stockings. Very sexy but too confining for Gibbs.
He loved her ass and he just wasn't going to let her wear this around him.
"It has got to go for good" keeping her secured with one arm he reached into his draw near by and grabbed a scissor.
"Oh my God! Don't you dare! You Bastard! Really stop STOP!"

It was too late he was cutting the offending article of clothing off her. She screamed and kick to know avail. First he unhooked the garters then he moved up to the girdle and cut up one side from the bottom up to her hip then the other. The fabric pulling quickly apart after each snip. Her indignant bottom being forcefully exposed to this brute as he cut and tore at the tight panty to reach his ultimate goal.
He pulled away the remaining fabric which was the only barrier between her private parts and his hot hands. "OHhhhhhh…" she groaned knowing she had lost that battle.
He left her naked from the waist down to the tops of her stockings. God what a gorgeous site. Her hiked up skirt and thigh high stockings framing that incredible ass.
"you know what comes next"
She let out a gasp. Wasn't it enough he had her in such a humiliating position.
Then WHACK his first smack on her rear.
"OH Please no!"
He ignored her pleas and continued to spank her slowly leaving his hand on her hot bottom to massage it a bit after each slap. She made his cock hard as a rock as her butt jiggled a bit after each slap he imagined taking her from behind each thrust making her cheeks jump.
She was kicking furiously.
He would take some of the fight out of her. He had kept her cuffed, he was no fool after all she had been a marine.
Then he finished and started to massage her reddened ass slipping his fingers down between her legs and massaging her clit as well.

"You gonna be good now?" he teased her.

He was good at this she thought. She loved feeling his strong arm around her waist keeping her in this lewd position while she squirmed and kicked. His hands giving her a good spanking while taking the time caress her sensitive parts in between. She wanted him to wrestle her and take her by force. She needed to feel his strength tonight his manliness.

She was panting from her exertions. She relaxed in momentary defeat. And whispered "yes"

He put her down on the bed on her back and kissed her passionately. Then he started to undress her.
"What do you think your doing now?'
"Oh we are not done yet, not even close" he said with that mischievous grin " I figure if we are gonna wrestle" he said as if he had read her mind "we should do it naked…don't you think?"
"Sure Ok" she said with a sexy voice. "Un-cuff me"
He looked at her and thought maybe he needed to give her a chance this time after all he must have worn her out some.
So he un-cuffed her.

She flipped him over so that now he was under her. "Oh so you think your going to strip me and then wrestle..wouldn't that make it easy for you" she said defiantly. Well I had something else in mind. And she reached down and tore his shirt open. Then pinned his arms.

He just let out a laugh and said "so its gonna be like this is it?" He got out of the hold and reached around to the zipper of her shirt and just tore it open down to the end of the skirt and pulled it off her body, leaving her in shock naked from the waist down to her stockings.
"He said I think Ill leave those on, sexy, but this is coming off" and at that he grabbed her blouse and ripped it down the front and off her arms.

She was getting naked fast and he was still in his pants. He was way too slick at this she tried another strategy she decided to run. She before he could catch her she took off with a teasing laugh in only her bra, stockings and heels.

She caught him my surprise. The sight of her running like that was electrifying, he had never had a woman make him so hot.
He wanted her and she didn't stand a chance because he was going to have her.

He took off after her. He chased her around his coffee table and dove for her but missed. She got away screeching with laughter. Then he cornered her. God she was a sight. Her dark hair wild, her lips swollen from their kiss, her breasts escaping her bra with one of her bra straps down, her round naked hips, her beautiful trimmed bush and long tanned legs with stockings. She drove him mad with desire. He came towards her slowly, she was a cornered animal her eyes darting around for a way out. She tried the left and he quickly blocked the way. She backed up.

Then he did something she didn't expect. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down and off. Now she could see his hugh erection and know exactly what his intentions were. Strangely she was mesmerized by his actions. Seeing his erection and his eyes filled with lust as they crawled over her body making her weak in the knees. She braced herself against the wall and felt her juices start to flow. Her thought, which made her immensely aroused, was this he's going to thrust that hot thick cock inside of me and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

He took advantage of her weakness and in one long stride grabbed her by the waist pulling her over to the couch. He put her down gently but forcefully and bent her over the back of the couch. She struggled, recovering herself and not wanting to make it so easy for him. His one arm pushed her back down lifting her ass to his hips and he used his strong legs and other arm to part her legs. He had her pinned and she could feel his strength holding her in place even though she struggled.

As his hand explored her opening he could feel she was soaked and throbbing needing his cock inside her as much as he needed to be inside her.
His cock brushed against her wet opening and she shuttered. She was wet and ready for him. He thrust himself inside her and she groaned loudly with pleasure. He rode her like she was a horse he was trying to break. The more she she bucked and growled and clawed at the fabric of the couch trying to push him out, legs trying to kick him the more he held tightly to her hips and fucked her hard with deep thrusts.

Noooo Ohhhh Ohhh yeessss harder pleasse don't stop! He kept it up till she was exhausted and opened herself up to him giving in to the pleasure of him taking control of her body. She was being taken by this stallion thrusting into her wildly in order to ultimately release his seed making her his. Her legs dropped open wider and went weak while he was still driving into her forcing her surrender to the exquisite pleasure he was giving her.

His hands now moved up the front of her body taking off her bra and kneading her breasts then one hand slipped between the front of her legs to her clit to massage it while he was still thrusting in her from behind. She was his and her tension was mounting as he manipulated her with his hands and cock and soon she was screaming his name in release. She came hard, as he did right afterwards with a hugh groan.

He collapsed and a hugh grin came over his face when he saw the windows open and thought of his neighbors wondering what all the screaming was about.

She just went weak and fell apart. Barley able to get up from her seductive position spread eagle over the back of his couch. She looked like woman who had just gotten the fucking of her life, naked except for hose, ass up in the air and legs spread wide bent over some man's couch totally exhausted, hair wildly disheveled and skin with a sheen of sweat. He noticed this arousing site coupled with the contrast of her beautiful light honey colored skin all the way down to the top of her stockings next to his dark brown couch. That site would be burned into his memory for a later time and he smiled to himself, he was a lucky guy. He scooped her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom.

He laid her gently on the bed and whispered in her ear.
"Isabel I love you."
Then he looked at her watering eyes and said very seriously
"I am in this for the long haul. I'm not planning on letting you leave to go anywhere. Especially out of my life." and then thoughtfully he added " I really hope you feel the same."

She said her voice full of emotion " you can never leave me ever, promise?…really I don't think I could take it"
And then he realized that was what was behind all of the hesitancy. She had been left before and couldn't stand the thought. Well he wasn't going anywhere.

He smiled warmly and embraced her tenderly. She was sleeping in his bed tonight. And every other night to come he hoped.
He gently pulled her shoes and stocking off while she lay there just letting him take control and wrapped his body around hers while covering them with a sheet. Then he just laid there and looked into her eyes.
Hey tomorrow is Saturday don't get up so early, think you'll be OK in the morning? No regrets?

"None. Its funny how you read me today. You knew exactly what I needed.
it was amazing, our love making."
He laughed "well I don't think I could manage that every night, I'm an old man."he grinned
She just smiled no way you were a stallion! Ummmm I loved it. But no Its not the kind of sex I want every night either"
Actually the other night when you had your mouth on me doing what you did, OH MY GOD now yeah that I'd want every night"

The last site of her over the couch and now her enthusiasm for the use of this tongue on her was all turning him on.
Pleasing her with his mouth was one of his favorite things to do to her and he was happy she liked it also.
She felt him getting hard again.
Oh Jethro! Really?
He just looked at her his eyes getting darker again with desire.
"You just lay back I'll take care of everything" he whispered with a sly smile.
And before she knew it her legs where up over her head being held there by his strong arms and his warm wet tongue was between her legs.
"Oh I don't think I can……..Ohhhhh OHHHHHHH" she softly moaned.

And he was gonna make sure she did.
Chapter End Notes:
This is probably the hottest chapter of their story and the last.
Once again if steamy explicit sex scenes are not for you please don't read. If you like that have fun!

Of course non of the NCIS characters belong to me they are the property of the wonderful show writers. The only character that is mine is Isabel.