- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The stupid fluffy bunnies took over my head a lot of fluff between Abby and McGee and Liz is still dying. I know its short but I think you guys perfer short good ones than long stupid fluffy ones.
Ch. 4
Pleading and Crying

McGee came in and tried to hide the tears he felt coming on. He had to be strong for Abby. He knew Liz and her were like two peas in a pod despite the age difference. He knew it was hitting her hard. Not being able to save someone who was so close to her. The same thing had happened with Kate. He couldn't help but think that this was Kate's death all over again other than the shot in the face. Abby looked over at McGee and wiped the tears away with her sleeve. She tried her best to look okay but it was obvious that she wasn't.

'I'm okay guys. I'm just resting. I'll wake up.' Liz thought trying to tell them. She knew they wanted her to wake up to be part of NCIS again. To be part of the family. It was as if one member was hurt they all got hurt. "Liz. Wake up. We need you." McGee said to Liz even though he figured she couldn't hear him.
Chapter End Notes:
BEWARE! This is the story I have worked for the most so if you want a chapter added to a story other than this one please email me. thanks.