[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: After their lover is viciously attacked, Tony and Gibbs look for a way to help him. But Nick has some tricks up his sleeve
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/Other, DiNozzo/Other Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Other
Genre: Alternate Universe, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/OMC, DiNozzo/OMC
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12442 Read: 6772
Published: 08/08/2011 Updated: 08/08/2011
Story Notes:
Author Note: Thanks to tejas for the beta, Kate for the pre-read and the girls on twitter. They know why :)

Written for Xanthe and commissioned by Alicia. Special thanks to Alicia for letting me post this. Xanthe, I hope you like the cameos and I hope the fic makes you smile!

Loving BDSM found within. Consider yourself warned.

This is a snippet and part of an overall fanfiction that was commissioned by Alicia called Three for The Show. A sneak peek can be found here:http://taylorgibbs.livejournal.com/91260.html If you can't see the link, it is the May 5, 2011 entry in my live journal, which is this pen name dot livejournal dot com.

The overall story is still a WIP, and the pairings are Gibbs/DiNozzo, Tony/OMC, Gibbs/OMC, Gibbs/Tony/OMC. I've tried to structure this snippet so that you won't need to have read the WIP, which is at over 130,000 words and counting *grin*. It'll be posted when it is a bit closer to being finished.

What you need to know is that Tony and Gibbs no longer work for NCIS. They live with an actor named Nick, in New York. Nick is in his fifties and if you imagine Pierce Brosnan, graying at the temples, you have Nick. Tony and Nick became involved first, followed by Gibbs a few months later.

The characters have a specific vision and their BDSM scenes are not for everyone. This is their expression within the parameters of their loving committed threesome bond and is not meant to be anything but that. Please don't consider this as a BDSM primer.

1. Healing Touch by TaylorGibbs [Reviews - 1] (12442 words)
After their lover is viciously attacked, Tony and Gibbs look for a way to help him. But Nick has some tricks up his sleeve