- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Timothy is reading his poetry wich is becoming very populor.
Tim walked up onto stage and the large croud clapped and cheered "Alright settle down everyone" Tim said and opened his new book "This poem is called nothing changes" Tim said and cleared his throat.


I see everyday the same,everyone walking the same direction as before cities and countries alike the same thing walking into your work making small talk like as if the walls could talk.
sitting down at your desk of dread looking around I have seen many great men and women go through here some never returning from my personal hell I call my home.
Walking in the same direction day in to day out makes me think of the old man who once lived next door to me we had conversations and he always smiled even though his prognocious was dreadful he smiled on and continued smiling like nothing was wrong but time must go on and God must take his angles home leaving the ones who want to go to wait for the call of the most of all.
make life of what you will but live into the will nothing will be given straight to you as if you are the son of God himself but that is the great chase in life.
maybe we could get along if we could understand eachother instead of learing somthing new to us as if we need more in our already full cups of our minds never think it won't change if it does make sure you are ready for the call into the kingdom of the heavens make sure you live your life with kindness in your hearts and tredge on as nothing changes at all.

Once Tim was done reading everyone clapped and he bowed for them "One more one more" they called and Tim smiled and pulled up a chair "How about I read my most famous poem the forgotten" Tim said into the microphone he cleared his throat and began to read.


Once upon my dreadful night of holloween that my wife had enjoyed so much and I awaited her apperance through the door even thoug she could not come through it as it was closed to her.
looking at her picture a teardrop fell and I smiled yet the tear was on the forgotten soul that was once there putting down the picture frame I rose up from my chair or I would call it my demons and walked towards the window overlooking the city I live in as rain feel as if God was remebering what had happened and the angles began to cry and weep for him.
I closed my eyes everytime the plane went on by for the unteenth time of the day.
as I may remeber the forgotten it is as if no one cared that the most beautiful woman from the heavens above ahd been called back to the kingdom of the one true king.
I will always remeber the forgotten no matter what.

Tim stopped reading at the end and stood up and put the microphone in it's propper place "Thank you all for having me it was a pleasure reading to you all but I must right more for you all to enjoy" and as he said that he walked off stage and went backstage and pulled out a picture of a little girl and kissed it "Daddy will never forget you sweet heart" Tim said and put the picture back and left for his full time job as a Special Agent with his second family and was in traffic when he thought of a poem.


If I were a coward I would be most scared as if a rabbit running from a fox.
the timid rabbit always asking for trouble would most likely be in it maybe the rabbit should learn not to get infront of the nose of the fox.
we all need to learn sometimes it's the hard way and we become the rabbit and not the fox who is only surveving everyday because as the old saying goes there is always a bigger fish.

Tim smiled and wrote it down on a note pad "I have to write that when I get home" he told himself and drove from the traffic to work.


Felt like getting back into my form of writing I usualy do and since McGee is a writer I thought what if he did poems instead of novels hope you enjoyed
W.ith F.ire I.n T.he H.eart
~Jacob Smith