- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Just got done watching the first season of ALPHAS on netflix and I decided to make this
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tim is the leader of all the Alphas and after talking to SECNAV he has had enough.
Tim can take away oxygen in a living body
Chapter 01
Tim walked out of MTAC very pissed at how could SECNAV say 'Alphas are just animals you of all people should know that' Ziva saw him leaning agains the railing on the stair case and Gibbs noticed it as well Tim walked down the stairs and went to his desk and grabbed his coat "Tim whats wrong" Gibbs asked and Tim stopped were he was and glared at Gibbs "Don't know am I a human in your eyes" Tim asked pissed and Tony looked up at that comment "Who would say your not human" Ziva asked and Tim laughed bitterly "SECNAV would say that he better be glad that he didn't say that to Dr.Rosen" Tim told her "I know your an Alpha but your more human than any of us" Tony said "No were just fucking animals you people experiment on" Tim said and walked to the elevator and hit the button.

Tony looked over to Gibbs "He's not coming back this time is he" Tony asked "Afraid not Dinozzo" Gibbs said and Tony ran towards the elevator but he could feel the tension in the air and just walked back to the BullPen "Do you know what he's going to do" Tony asked "Agent Gibbs please come see me in my office" Vance asked from the stairs and Gibbs got up and walked to the stairs and disappered into Vances office.

"Ziva im worried" Tony said and that shocked her a little "Why are you worried Tony" Ziva asked "Well he belives that we only want to experiment on the Alphas again" Tony said and leaned on his desk and Ziva got up "Tony how was he when you first met him" Ziva asked and Tony shrugged "He was kinda the same but more violent because we had to practicly kidnap him" Tony told her "So he didn't trust you" Ziva asked and Tony nodded "So what is his ability" Ziva asked "Hey can suffocate you by just looking at you" Tony told her and she just nodded "Im just worried that he's going to turn on all of us" Tony continued "I understand he is the leader of the Alphas are you worried he will join with red flag" Ziva asked him and he nodded "Tony he would never do that" Ziva said and hugged him.

Vances office
Gibbs and Vance walked into his office "Please have a seat agent Gibbs" Vance said and he did "Leon why do you need me" Gibbs asked "It came to my attention that SECNAV has insulted agent McGee to the point that he dosn't trust us anymore" Vance said and this took Gibbs by surprise that he acutaly knew what was going on "I also understand that his ablilty is that he can take oxygen out of living creatures" Vance told him "Leon he has never used that ability in a case" Gibbs informed him "Well I belive that" Vance said "But since he is the leader of the Alphas what if he joins with red flag and they come after all humans" Vance asked him and Gibbs sighed "Then unfortunatly we have to stop them" Gibbs said he couldn't belive he was agreeing to that.

"I perosnaly belive Alphas are people just like you and me but there just more advanced" Vance informed him "I don't like it agent Gibbs I realy don't want to have to stop them like the way SECNAV wants us to but we do" Vance said 'I wish there was another way' Vance thought "Well people like him are going to get us all killed by them" Gibbs told him and Vance nodded "How long do you think SECNAV has until it's to late" Vance asked him "How do you know if he hasn't already decided" Gibbs said and Vance thought about it "Agent Gibbs you are free to go" Vance told him and Gibbs left his office when Gibbs shut the door Vance looked out the window and sighed "It's going to be a long long day" and he got back to work and a man appeared in his office and Vance was scared "Don't worry I won't hurt you is this NCIS" the man asked "Yes and who are you" Vance asked "My name is Jonathan Reed and I urgently need to speak with Timothy McGee" Jonathan told him "Mr.Reed Timothy left thirty minutes ago" Vance told him and Jonathan nodded "Well I must be off but before I go SECNAV better hope Tim dosn't plan on war" Jonathan said and he vanished into thin air and Vance was more worried than before.



CHAPTER TWO WILL BE STARTED ON WHEN THIS POSTS,OH AND THE ORIGNAL FIRST CHAPRER ENDING DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT SO I HOPE THIS WIL GET MORE PEOPLE INTRESTED
Chapter End Notes:
Just got done watching the first season of ALPHAS on netflix and I decided to make this