- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The leader of red flag has a talk with Tim I won't say anymore.
Changed the name of the president so it is still orignal
Chapter 02
Tim parked his car in his driveway he was going to leave Washington and go to New York and speak with Dr.Rosen he started walking up the stairs when he heard gasping he turned around and saw Jonathan he made to were he could breath "Jonathan Reed so what are you doing here going to kill me" Tim asked "No of course not I know about what he said to you and I want to help you" Jonathan told him "Come inside Jonathan you know it hurts your lungs when you teleport more than twice" Tim said and he nodded and they both went inside "So how can you help me Jonathan" Tim asked and Jonathan smiled showing his white teeth "We both want to stop what the humans are doing to us right" Jonathan told him "Yeah go on" Tim told him

"Well how about red flag and the other Alphas team up they will listen to you your there leader" Jonathan told him and Tim nodded "So we both want Alphas to thrive but we also want to get rid of the humans right" Tim asked "All the Alphas will listen to you if you tell them the humans are already wanting a war so why not start it early we get as much Alphas as possible away from them and then we strike I can use red flag to rescue them from being expermented on and then me and a few of my friends who also teleport can bring them to Dr.Rosens building" Jonathan explained "I can get the Alphas from the army and the military and once thats done either me or you can hold a conffernce with the president about it if he says Alphas are only to be expermented on then we will strike" Tim said and Jonathan nodded.

There was a knock on Tim's door "Wait here ok" Tim said and Jonathan nodded and Tim answered the doors "Rachel how did you get here" Tim asked the young woman "Well Bill drove me here and Nina tagged along" Rachel explained why don't you tell Bill to come here me and him need to talk" Tim told her and she nodded Rachel got inside the car and Bill came to the door "Come on in Bill" Tim said and he did Tim closed the door "So your with red flag now" Bill asked "No Jonathan is with us there is a differnce" Tim told him and he shrugged "Look Bill were not alongside the humans anymore" Jonathan said and Bill glared at Tim "Bill I was called an animal at work today by SECNAV all the Alphas are going to be expermented on so why not just fight back" Tim said Jonathan explained what was going on to Bill "So Alphas and red flag are teaming up because the humans want to start a war"Bill asked "Yeah and why not get the upper hand and start it ourselves" Tim said and Bill shook Jonathans hand "Thanks Bill you know I will pass the message along not to hurt your family" Jonathan said and Bill nodded "So what do we do now Tim" Bill asked "We bring this to the presidents front door" Tim said and Bill nodded "Well how about you Nina and Rachel go back to New York and me and Jonathan will take this to the president" Bill nodded Tim checked his watch it was 5:30 in the afternoon "You ready Jonathan" Tim asked and Jonathan nodded and put his hand on Tim's shoulder and they vanished into thin air.

They reappered in the oval office and Tim looked around and saw that President Allstong was doing paper work he and Jonathan walked up to the desk "Mr.President we need to talk" Tim said and he looked up "Timothy McGee what do you need" he asked "Sir you know of the Alphas don't you" Tim asked "Of course I do" President Allstrong said "Well we have a problem with being expermented on and honestly were not animals" Jonathan said and President Allstrong stood up from his desk "Well technicly you are not human" he told them "Sir if you don't stop with the experments the Alphas may have just had enough" Tim told him and President Allstrong just chuckled "Your talking about war Mr.McGee" Tim laughed "Well if it's war you want it's war you'll get" and Jonathan put his hand on Tim's shoulder and they both vanished.
Alphas building New York
Bill explained what Tim and Jonathan were talking about to them when "Tim and Jonathan appeared "So how it go guys are we looking at war" Hicks asked "Oh yeah we are and it's about time" Jonathan said "The president himself called us inhuman" Tim said and they all gasped even Dr.Rosen "Lets get our forces ready I want this attack to begin as soon as possible got it" Tim said and they nodded "And red flag is alongside us now" Tim said and walked to the stairs and walked up and he noticed a sniper on a building across the street he stared and raised his hand and slowly started to close his hand the man stood up and was grabbing at his neck and he fell off the building and Tim let him go and looked down and saw that he landed in water he quickly ran down the stairs to were the water was he ran were he fell down and looked him over and he took off the helment and saw it was.......


AWSOME CLIFF HANGER WILL START WRITING NEXT CHAPTER WHO IS IT YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT PLEASE COMMENT