- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I got to thinking and I will continue from the cliffhanger in the next Chapter and two new of my orignal charecters is Lilith she controls peoples minds,Backster has the ablilty to manipulate gravity on people enjoy it might be a little graphic
Chapter 03
Jonathan saw Tim leave and he decided it was time he bagan the beging process of the war he walked up to Dr.Rosen "Dr.Rosen were are Alphas being expermented on" Jonathan asked "Well I can't give you a name because the isn't a real name to it but I will give you the address" Dr.Rosen told him and he understood he handed him a peace of paper "Thanks might as well free the Alphas before we get to far ahead of our selves" Jonathan told him and Dr.Rosen nodded and he vanished.

He appeared in his friends house "Backster I need your help" Jonathan said and Backster nearly jumped out of his skin "Jesus Reed how many times do I tell you not to do that" Backster said catching his breath "What do you need" he asked once he caught his breath "I need you and Liliths help freeing the Alphas were starting a war with the humans" Jonathan told him "What about Tim" Jonathan asked "He was the one that brought it up he said he is tired of being treated like a animal" Jonathan explained "Lets get Lilith then we can go" Backster told him and went into the room that was down the hall and Lilith came out of the room "Ready" Jonathan asked and they held hands and they vanished and arrived inside a hospital like building Jonathan led them down the hall and they saw windows in the doors and saw Alphas scared and crying "These humans are going to regret what the did" Backster said and they continued to walk down the hall and they looked into one of the rooms and saw a little girl crying heavily Backster had enough "When can we get them out of here" Backster asked Lilith was quite not wanting to tell them exactly what she felt the saw a man run down the hall "Help" he screamed and there was five men chasing him when the man was close enough he fell to the ground yelling in pain "Get down you animals" one of the men yelled and Lilith stepped infront of them and her eyes turned gray as she made a loud high pitch sound in the mens ears Backster put his hand in the air and one the men went flying hard into the wall next to them.

Lilith stopped the high pitched sound the saw that more men were coming their way Jonathan put both his hands on Lilith and Backsters shoulder and they vanished and Arrived inside a office Backster looked around the room and saw that there was a breaker box "Jonathan come here" he called and Jonathan saw what it was "If we turn off the power to the building the Alphas will be let out of the rooms" Lilith said and Jonathan and Backster looked at each other "Lets do it I need to get that little girl" Jonatans said and as if on cue Backster pushed all the switches down expect for the lights "Well let's see how these humans do with angry Alphas-" then it hit him that there were dangerous Alphas in a sector they passed "We need to get to Secter X to free Aiden."

Jonathan tried to teleport but he couldn't so they walked outside the office and a shot rang out and Lilith fell to her knees both Jonathan and Backster turned around it was to late for Lilith and the man walked up to them "Get up you flilthy animals" he growled at them Lilith bled out quick "Why did you kill her" Backster asked and he chuckled "A creature asking the master my my what a horrid lab rat" he said with a sick smile "Who are you" Jonathan asked "My name is Trent Kort" he told them and Jonathan gritted his teeth "You shouldn't have killed her" Backster told him and Trent dropped his gun and grasped both sides of his head.

Trent screamed out in pain and a little girl came from around the corner with a tall man behind her "Is that him Lilly" the man asked and she nodded and Trent relised his hands and was panting he tried to crawl away but it was like a force that held him down the man walked up to them and did the motion 'I tip my hat to you' and Backster nodded "Whats your name" Jonathan asked "Aiden Cole and thats Lilly she is my little sister" Aiden told them and Jonathan understood why she was crying,Aiden picked Trents head up by his hair he screamed in pain again "So you think it's funny to torture family do you" he asked and Trent's hair started to catch on fire and Trent screamed then he couldn't scream "Thank you Lilly" Aiden said and she nodded and ran up to her big brother.

"Is there anyone else here that could help us" Jonathan asked him "Yeah Matt he well when he touches you he has that power and he is stuck with electricty at the momment" Aiden told him and Jonathan nodded "Lead us to him" Backster said and Aiden led the way and Lilly tugged on Jonathans pants "Can you hold me" she asked "Sure I can" he said and picked her up "So Lilly how old are you" Jonathan asked "Im seven next week I'll be Eight" she said exictedly and smiled showing her teeth "She likes you" Aiden said and they turned down a hall and saw a man with shaggy black hair fighting off two gaurds he put his hand on one of their jaws and his head exploded Aiden ran to the man "Mat come with us were getting out of here" Aiden told him and Mat nodded and they came up to a door and they saw Trent Kort infront of it Mat walked up to him steam coming off the top of Trent's head "You keep going leave him to me" Mat said and Aiden nodded and lef them out of the building.

Trent punched Mat in the nose "Your going to wish you didn't do that" Mat said and grabbed Trent's head and slammed it into the wall and put his thumbs over his eyes and started pressing down and a course of electricty went through his thumbs and it instantly killed Trent Kort Mat spat on his dead body and then he felt a sharp pain in his side he looked down and saw a combat knife he turned around "Who are you" Mat asked "My name is Eli David and your service is no longer required" Eli said and he picked up the knife and stabbed Mat in the stomach he rasped in pain "Do not worry you will be with your God soon" Eli told him in his rich ascent and Mat fell to the floor "Mr.David please tell Ziva im sorry" as he said that the darkness consumed him.

Eli David walked outside the building "Well you filthy animals the hunt is on" and he walked to the sidewalk and down the street and pulled out his keyes and got in and drove off.


WOW IM GONNA GO AHEAD AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER