- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok so I thought what if Tim was Eli and I made this exepct Tony travels with Tim.and the Town is ran by Vance
Chapter 01. travling by day.
Tim and Tony are walking down a road Tim has a back pack on wich is holding his shotgun and his 'Book' he has a holster and a 9mm. pistol in a holster and has a machete in it's sheath across his front for easy access,and he is also wearing black google sunglasses and a worn out leather coat.

Tony is wearing thick black sunglasses wich cover his eyes completely he has a rifle on his back and a 10 inch knife on his side and has on brass knuckels,he is has on a thin hoodie on and a nice pair of boots on.

As there walking Tony starts up a conversation "Hey thanks for saving my ass back there they would have eaten me for sure if you didn't show up" Tony told Tim remebering the old men with knives "Im glad I could save you" Tim told him and smiled "So were are we taking that book" Tony asked him wondering "Im taking it west maybe to a town that deserves it for guidence if not just keep walking west" Tim said and Tony nodded.

They continued to walk for two hours when they came across a road block with four men "Take the two on the right and i'll get the ones on the left if there is any problem" Tim said and Tony nodded they were right infront of them "Afternoon can we please pass" Tim asked politely and the man spit in his face "Do that again and see what happens" Tim said his hand ready to grab his pistol and the man grabbed the strap of his back pack and Tim shook his finger "That was a bad idea" when he said this he decided to unsheath his machete and quickly and hardly chopped off the mans hand Tony and the others stared at him and Tim slowly pulled away and the remaining vains stretched out "AHHHHH!" the man screamed and Tim cut the vains away like vines in his way "Maybe this can be good of trade" Tim said and the man pulled out a knife and Tim strongly cut his chest making a big gash across his chest and he quickly bled out Tony whispered in his ear "We should go" and Tim nodded and Tim cleaned off his machete on the dead man's back and sheathed it and they hoped over the car and continued west.

The dead man's hand was still on his back pac strap he looked in the sky and saw voltures "Well Tony I found our lunch" Tim said and pointed at the birds when they got close enough Tim tossed the hand into the street and Tony pulled out his knife and one of the birds landed next to the hand and started picking at it "Ok Tony go" Tim said and Tony slowly krept up behind the bird and stabbed it in the heart "Ok well let's hurry and eat up we need to continue walking to that town down there and we can see about staying a night ok" Tim asked him and Tony nodded and he gutted the bird.

Once they finished eating Tim went to the skeleton of the bird "How about we make a weapon I got a rope in my bag we can use" Tim said and Tony nodded,Tim snapped at the ribbs and tied together the peices of the four sharp ribs "We can trade this weapon for some water not much but some" Tim said and they got up off the ground and continued west to the town.

When they walked into the town they saw some town folk "You know these people are civalized" Tony said it worried Tim a little bit the walked into a shop and they walked up to the counter "Are you traders or robbers" a man asked in a gruff voice while his back was turned "I would say were tradders" Tim said and the man turned around "My name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs but everyone calls me Gibbs" he said and shook Tony and Tim's hand "My name is Timothy McGee but I prefer Tim" Tim said "My name is Anthony Dinozzo but please call me Tony" Tony told him and Gibbs nodded and a woman with black hair came out from the back "Dad were out of bat oil" the woman said "Ok i'll take care of it Tim,Tony this is my daughter Abby" Gibbs told them and they shook her hand "Gibbs before you we need a place to stay-"Tim was cut off "You can go over to the building across the street but there is always rucuss in the morning" Gibbs told them "Well that won't be a problem" Tim said and Gibbs walked away "So Abby we have somthing special to trade" Tim said and sat down his backpack and part of the 'Book' accedently showed it's self and he pulled out the handmade weapon and quickly zipped up his bag "I see you made this and what animal was it made from" Abby asked "Made from a volture's rib's" Tim said and he noticed Tony was looking around and Abby leaned in so did Tim and she whispered "So is that the bible Vance keeps talking about" and Tim backed away "Possibly if it is it also depends on if your town is worth it" Tim said "I hope our little town is worth it because I think your kinda cute" Abby said with a wink and another came out from the back "Hey A- why who is this" the woman asked looking at Tony "That is my friend I saved from a few cannibles his name is Tony" Tim said and Tony turned around "Sorry I was just looking at that dream catcher" Tony said and Ziva blushed and Gibbs came back "I see you just met my other daughter Ziva" Gibbs said and ushered out both Abby and Ziva and closed the door "Look do you have a book with you" Gibbs asked "Yes I do and im taking it west unless it is worthy to a good place" Tim said and Gibbs nodded "Well you two otta stay in the back room if you want to keep it safe but I would tell Vance that first" Gibbs said and Time nodded "and for that homemade weapon I will give you a full canteen of water" Gibbs said "Thank you Tony stay here while I go talk to this Vance" Tim said and put on his goggles and walked outside the store across the street and walked into a bar he walked up to the bartender and lowered his goggles under his chin "Were can I find a Vance" Tim said and the bartender pointed upwards and Tim looked up and saw a balcony "Thank you" Tim said and walked up the stairs and sat infront of Vance's desk and shook his hand "Hello me and my friend who is in a local shop of yours would like to stay if that is alright" Tim said "Do you hace a book with you" Vance asked "Yes and I read it when I can" Tim told him and he smiled "Well what is the name of it" Vance asked "Now now before I say that what is the stature of this town of yours" Tim said and Vance smiled "Wow a man who knows whats right".

Vance slid him a peice of paper and Tim read:
If you hand over the book in return you will recive ten jugs of water.:

"Im sorry Vance but I will not be bought" Tim said and Vance smiled "Good well I assure you that was a test you may stay here as long as you want in return I will give you food shelter and water and possibly women" Vance told him and Tim nodded "Me and my friend will stay for three days and we will decide if we will share the book" Tim said and he knew that Vance could tell he had the 'Book' "Ok Tim I hope you decide to stay" Vance said and Tim shook his hand and walked down the stairs and went up to the bartender "Can I get a bottle of burbon" Tim asked "Sorry Jethro Gibbs got the last bottle" the bartender said and Tim nodded and Tim put on his black goggles and left and walked back across the street "-And thats how you fix a clock" Abby told Tony "Thanks Abby" Tony said "Well Tony were staying for three days" Tim said and closed the door right behind him "Realy thats great I can show you alot of stuff not that you havn't seen anything yet,sorry nervous" Abby said and Tim smiled 'She has a good spirit' Tim thought.




TO BE CONTINUED HOPE THIS STORY IS GOOD