- Text Size +
Story Notes:
first NCIS fic so be gentle.
Author's Chapter Notes:
'She's fighting to stay alive, and she's losing that battle,' Gibbs thought to himself.
A Not So Typical Day

It was a normal day at NCIS. Tony and Ziva were arguing for no apparent reason, McGee was dragged into the argument, and Gibbs was trying to shut them up.
Down at autopsy, Ducky was telling his stories to Palmer, and as usual, he was very interested in them.
At the lab, Abby was listening to her typical rock music full blast. It was a normal day at NCIS, but not for long.

***************************************************************************

At the Squad room

“Oh come on Tony, you will hit on any breathing woman, no matter what she looks like,” Ziva argued with Tony.

“We already went over this Zee-va, I have standards. I won’t go out with just anyone. She has to have great legs, beautiful lips, and not to mention big-“

“Dinozzo!” Exclaimed Gibbs.

“I was going to say eyes, …… shutting up boss.”

Suddenly, Gibbs cell-phone rang.

“Gibbs….What’s wrong Abs?” All three of the agents began to worry. “Abs…Abs.”

Within seconds Gibbs hung up his cell-phone and rushed to Abby’s lab.

“What’s going on boss?” McGee asked worriedly.

Gibbs didn’t offer a response, but everyone could tell he was worried and they were about to find out why.

They arrived at Abby’s lab, and were astonished to find out what was before their eyes. It was a bleeding Abby.
Chapter End Notes:
first NCIS fic so be gentle.