- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I thought that since there are not many stories like this I would make Tim a Doctor and how the team would meet him.
Chapter 01.
Tim parked his car in his parking spot and got a phone call "Lily I just got here im walking in now" Tim said in his phone when he got into the building and hung up the phone and walked to a closet and put on scrubs and a coat and walked top the receptionist desk "Told you Lily I just got here...." he stopped in mid sentence when two men came in holding a woman with black hair in there arms Tim walked up to them "Ok what happened" Tim asked "Someone shot her in the side" a man with gray hair said "Ok let me get another Doctor here and I will get her to a room" Tim said,If on que two more doctors came and Tim and the other Doctors got her but the man with gray hair stopped him "Sorry sir I need to atend to the paitent but if there is somthing I need to know please tell me now" Tim said and he falshed a badge "I promise I will keep her alive Agent Gibbs" Tim told him and ran into the surgery wing of the hospital.

~ten hours later~

Tim walked out of the surgery wing with a clipboard and saw the agent Gibbs still there "Agent Gibbs may I have a word" Tim said and Gibbs walked up to him "Well everything is fine she flatlined for a very short amount of time that is expected with bullet wound victims,but she will be in a coma for a month if not shorter" Tim explained to him "Don't worry I will watch over her me and my brother were in the marines I think I can handle it" Tim told him and Gibbs nodded "I never got your name" Gibbs said "Timothy McGee but if you want just call me McGee" Tim said and Gibbs nodded.

When Tim and Gibbs finished there conversation another man came in "How is she Boss" the man asked and then he noticed Tim "Im Tony Dinozzo and you are" Tony asked him "Im Abigal Sciuto's Doctor" Tim said and he expained how she is to him "Well Agent Gibbs I need to go and check on Ms.Sciuto I would advise you two to go home but I can see that isn't going to happen" Tim said and Tony and Gibbs shook there heads and then Tim got a call "Sorry hold on" Tim said and answered his phone "Ok keep her stable I will be there in two minutes" Tim said and ran off down the hall and into Abby's room and put on a pair of latex gloves and got out his flashlight and opened one of her eyes "Eyes do not seem to be dialated" he clicked off the flashlight and checked her pulse and she started to have a seizer "Ok we need her back in surgey now" Tim said and a nurse came in with a gurney and the other two doctors got on the other side of her "On three...One...Two....Three lift" the lifted her onto the gurney and took her into the surgery wing.

~three hours later~

Abby was stable and sleeping in a coma Tim through away his bloody gloves and pulled his mask down and smiled at his team "Good work she is stable now I hope this won't happen again" Tim said and the group of nurses and doctors nodded and Tim walked back were Gibbs was "Well she is stable I hope the new nurses and doctors got what needed to be done" Tim said and Tony got up "Can we see her" Tony asked "Well since you two are listed as imediate family I don't see why not" Tim said and Gibbs got up and followed them to Abby's room.

When Tim opened the door he saw a nurse about to put to much morphine into her "Kenedy I wouldn't do that" Tim said and she turned to him and Tony and Gibbs went up to her and cuffed her.

~Two months later~

Abby opened her eyes and saw Tim checking her vitals and he looked at her and smiled "Well look who's awake" Tim said and he saw her blush and Tim got his flashlight and pointed it into her eyes "Well your pupils are normal" Tim said and he checked her pulse "Alright pulse is normal" he looked over to the heart moniter "Alright all looks well" Tim said and smiled at her again "Why do you keep looking at me" Abby asked "Your just so beatiful I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt you" Tim said and she blushed "Let me call Agent Gibbs and tell him your awake" Tim said and walked outside the room and pulled out his phone.

"Special Agent Gibbs" he answered "Hello this is Dr.McGee Abby is awake if you want to see her" Tim said "Im on my way" Gibbs replied and Tim looked to his left and saw Tony "She's awake if you want to see her" Tim said and he nodded.

Both Tony and Tim walked into Abby's room "Here is your first vistor" Tim said and left Tony and Abby to talk.