- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The mistakes are mine, and let me know what you think good or bad.
Author's Chapter Notes:
A take on the night before Christmas.
'Twas the Night before Christmas Eve, when all through the bullpen, not a creature was stiring, well except for Gibbs and his band of Merry NCIS Agents.

The Decorations were hung by their desks, and throughout their floor with the hope that they would be going home early, but what should their wondering ears should hear but the ringing of Gibbs' phone, they sprang from their chairs, and quickly grabbed their gear, and headed to the scene in their MCRT sleigh.

Upon their arrival in the frozen North called Washington DC, got their stuff togeather and Santa Gibbs barked out orders, "McGee photo's, David Evidence Bag & Tag, and DiNozzo I saved the best for last, you get to round up all those animals." "How do suggest I do that Boss?" he asked so Gibbs gave him this look then said "Your the Senior Field Agent you figure it out" and as he looked away he smiled. When Gibbs walked away Tony made an ugly face and went about rounding up the animals, so he began calling out the names of the 8 reindeer, Now Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen all the while smiling to himself while he sang it, when suddenly he slipped and fell into a big pile of--(insert your own image here) and he could hear the laughter of the other two Agents from a distance.

When they finally made it back and checked in the Evidence with Abby, while making conversations Merry she noticed a smell then said "what is that awful smell?" so McGee says "oh thats just Tony he fell into a pile of--" (gasp!) ooh he didn't? yeah he did, (thats when she burst out laughing), any way I'll let you know about this Evidence, sure said McGee then he left.

It was a few hours later when they heard from Ducky that the Dead Jolly Petty Officer dressed like a Santa Claus was a Suicide, and not a Murder. Ok people finish your reports and go home.

And as they were all leaving they all heard a whisper "Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!
Chapter End Notes:
The mistakes are mine, and let me know what you think good or bad.