- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I have finaly decided what year to start this back up thanks for the comments about this story hope you enjoy part 2. year is 2018 and alot has happened. oh and P.S. this is a very graffic now.
~2018,Chapter 01. death and revenge of the hurting heart~
Tim and hicks on both sides of the small casket of the last of their fallen angles it was raining hard as they got to the hole and a tomb stone labled

'Here lies a friend,family member and best of all the one that kept us together Gary Bell'

Next to the grave labled 'Here lies a amazing mentor and great uncle Doctor Lee Rosen'

The sermon was over and Gary buried in the ground they looked at their fallen friends Rachel,Nina,Gary,Bill,And Dr.Rosen.

Hicks looked into Tim's eyes and saw the hate,for the one who killed his cousin "Tim Im gonna miss him to" Hicks said as Tim's phone rang and saw it was his cousin's killer "Agent Gibbs what in the hell do you want" Tim said harshly and Hicks got the hint and walked to the car.

'McGee I had no choice' Gibbs told him "No choice!" Tim yelled and put down a rose for his cousin "I hope Ziva will protect you because im here to tell you,you are one of my stop's oh and stop by Tony's grave and drop a rose for me since you got him killed to" Tim slammed his phone shut and walked to the car.

~Flashback~

Tim held onto Gary's head on the ground trying to keep him from bleeding out on the ground "Tim" Gary said weakly "I see a light",Tim began to cry "It's ok go ahead and walk towards it Gary it's ok"

Gary died silently and painlessly in his cousin's arms he was finaly at peace and Tim closed Gary's eyes.

~End flashback~

Tim arrived at the airport with Hicks in tow as they boarded they saw a riot of people with signs labbled ;Get those freaks out; ;Alphas are an abomination;

Tim scoffed and continued walking into the plane with hicks and they were on there way to see Mr.David Tim sat next to a window and looked at Hicks and saw he was already asleep so he decided it was best to sleep.

~Dream~

Tim was running after Rachel who was tied to a chair on the edge of a building with a gag in her mouth but the man infront of her saw Tim and kicked the chair off the building "RACHEL!!!" he screamed after her but didn't here anything but a thud.

~Wake up~

Tim woke with a jolt as they landed he looked over to see Hicks sit back down "Hey Tim you were sleeping pretty hard didn't wanna wake you" Tim just nodded

~Flashback~

Nina was locked in her office when a fire started Tim couldn't get to her fast enough and he saw her burn an hour later when they were able to get in there she had turned to ashes.

~End flashback~

Tim is wearing a black suit and tie as he walked into Eli David's office he locked the door and pulled out a knife and made his emergency button shock him,Tim rolled him away from his desk in his rolling chair and got close to his ear and spoke softly "I have a new ability and I want to see if it works go ahead scream Eli tried to scream but it was like just opening his mouth.

He looked at Tim horrified "Don't worry it will be over soon" Tim walked away as Eli struggled to get up but was somehow stuck "One more thing Eli,Your daughter sends her pity" and with that he got behind Eli and sliced his neck and pulled out a rose and droped it on Eli's dead body.

"That was for Bill motherfucker" Tim said and left the office he looked around and saw the dead agent next to the door "Thanks Hicks" and they left

Tim's phone rang and he saw it was Ziva "Yes Ziva" Tim said calmly 'Were are you Tim' Ziva asked "Well let's just say I made my first stop" with that Tim hung up.