- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alphas being rallied from the streets of new york.
Chapter 02.
Tim walks to the stage and the crowd of Alphas cheer as he walks to the podium and he pulls out pages of paper.

And he begins his speech.

Tim:Thank you all for coming from all over the world I have had enough with these human's thinking they own us the don't own us!
~A short pause~
Tim:No one can make you a prisoner of your own body put you in a cage or even Pose experment's on your body!
~Another pause~
Tim:I want all of you to remeber we are in a revolution of what these humans call justice YOU WANT JUSTICE HUMANS TRY TO TAKE YOUR INJUSTICE FROM YOURSELVES YOU ARE THE ENEMY NOT US!
~The crowd of thousands of Alphas cheered and claped~
Tim:WE WILL WIN OUR CAUSE OUR FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR OUR FALLEN TOGETHER WE STAND DEVIDED WE WILL STAND EVEN STRONGER DEVIDED AGAIN WE WILL TAKE OUR RIGHTS TO THE LIMIT IF WE ARE DEVIDED AGAIN WE WILL BECOME MORE STRONG SO STRONG WE WON'T EVER STOP!
~The crowd cheers at their leader of right for freedom~
Tim:ALPHAS ALL AROUND THE WORLD LISTEN AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IF YOUR FAMILY WAS MURDERED BY A HUMAN TAKE REVENGE NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE WE WILL WIN OUR FIGHT WE CANNOT BE DEVIDED!
~Tim knocked over the podium and raised his fist~
Tim:TO THE STREETS WE WILL TAKE OUR FIGHT!

And with that he walked away and off the stage and he got a call from Hicks "Tim I just saw your speech on T.V.-"

Hicks was inturepted by a gunshot and a unknown voice spoke "Timothy McGee us humans will fight you and win" and with that the other end of the phone ended and he called his number one target "Agent Gibbs I hope you saw my speech" Tim said with a evil grin.

"McGee you can't do that" Tim chuckled "Im afraid your hit man you sent after me won't be coming home" Tim hung up the phone and turned around and saw a man walking his way but was tackled by another Alpha.

~One month into the revelution~

Fire is in the streets as Tim walks down the road to his next target he learned a new ablity controling force.

he walked up to the door in his black overcoat and touched the door with his finger and it flew in the house and he saw Trent Kort lying there in fear,Tim walked up to him and put his hand over his face and picked him off the couch and tossed him to the wall.

Trent picked himself up off the floor and Tim simply walked up to him and clapped his hands on both sides of Trent's head and crushed his skull revealing just a headless corpse.

He got a call from Ziva "What Ziva" Tim said harshly "Tim Plaease stop doing this" Ziva pleaded him "Sorry im all out of mercy Ziva but maybe Ray can help you since your still with him" Tim told her harshly "Tim im so-" Tim hung up on her and left the house.