- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tim finds the man who killed his sister and will take a drastic change in his dark side.
Chapter 03.
~Flashback~
Tim woke up in a ware house and infront of him was a T.V. screen and it showed Sarah tied to a bed and a man on the bed with a bottle of gas in his hand "Timothy this is my letter to you Alphas humans will prevail."and with that the man poured the bottle of gas on her

"Say goodbye Sarah" and with that he lit a match and tossed it on her Tim screamed in horror as he was forced to watch this in horror.
~End flashback~

Tim wearing a gas mask walked into the house of his sisters killer and he went into the bedroom and saw the man sleeping.

Tim quickly tied him to the bed and picked up two jugs one with acid but colored like gas and one with gas,and he slapped his targets face waking him up.

The man looked up at Tim as he took off the gas mask "I'll give you a choice if you choose right i'll let you die fast and easy if you choose wrong and i hope you choose wrong i'll kill you slowly now choose the jug you want."

Tim picked up both jugs for the man to decide "The one on the left or the one on the right or if you want i'll choose." the man didn't answer so Tim put back on the gas mask and stood up on the bed "Say goodbye Charles" Tim poured the jug of gas on him then he poured out the jug of acid on him.

Then he got a pack of matches out of his jacket and lit one and tossed it on him,Tim heard his screams of pain and went to the door where he hid the oil drum and kicked it over making it pour out then he broke part of the bed frame and caught the end on fire and tossed it onto the poured oil and left.

~Next target~
Tim looked around him pleased at the anarchy around him and he walked into the building of NCIS virtualy invisible to the naked eye as he and his partner walked through the building casually, they walked up the stairs to Vance's office once inside they closed the door and waited for Vance to return, once he did Vance closed the door and walked up to the window and opened it up, Tim came up behind him and sat on the ledge next to the window and his partner made him visible and Tim grabbed Vance's leg and pulled him out the window onto the electric fence below and once again he became invisble and they left the building completely unoticed to anyone.