- Text Size +
Flash back

“Amy” CSI Tim Speedle sighed deeply as CSI Amy Delko broke the kiss they where sharing to push Speedle back so he was lying on the bed. “You know I love you, right?”
Amy did not reply. She never did. Instead she kissed him again, and allowed her hands to wander up and down his chest. His arms wrapped around the waist line of her jeans. She really did love this man, but had never had the courage to say it. She snuggled into his arms and kissed him again.
“Promise that we can be like this forever” she said sleepily. Speedle tightened his hold on her and moved her hair to kiss the side of her neck.
“I promise, Amy.” Speedle said. “Even though we can technically loose our jobs. Inter department relationships are prohibited. And I do not think that Horatio will like to hear that I am sleeping with his sister in law. And Eric would be worse. I am actually kind of surprised that Stettler never said anything to us. Its like he’s pretending that he does not know.”
“That’s because he probably commits the same offenses in his mind at night. Lets not think about what Eric and Horatio will do to you.” She said. He smiled and kissed her nose before moving to her mouth. “Better yet, let’s stop thinking in general”
“OK” Speedle replied, before she kissed him with everything she had.

Amy and Speedle made their way up to the jewelry shop, along with Lieutenant Richard Stettler. All three of them were armed with their service weapons and had bullet proof vests on.
“Amy, are you sure you want to do this?” Stettler asked.
“Why do you keep asking me?” Amy asked.
“Because Horatio said that you do not have to come” Stettler replied.
“You told me that, and so did he. I want to go, Stettler, so drop it.” She answered.
“Will you two stop already? Seriously, you’re acting like a married couple” Speedle interrupted as Stettler was about to reply. Amy threw him a look. He gave her a look that told her to drop it, and she did.
“Come on,” Stettler said, and they followed him into the store. Amy and Speedle looked around as Stettler talked to the jewelry clerk.
Speedle suddenly snapped his head to his left. He slowly withdrew his weapon and walked in that direction.
“Speedle?” Amy asked, and suddenly saw a male come out from underneath a table with a gun. Amy withdrew her weapon as shots were fired. Speedle tried to fire back, but his gun malfunctioned.
“NO” Speedle said seconds after shots were fired at Amy. “I don’t think so” he jumped in the way and got nailed in the chest and head.
“Speedle” Amy yelled as Stettler and her fired back. Stettler checked the suspects pulse and called in for medical assistance. Amy checked Speedle’s pulse. “Speed.”