- Text Size +
“We have never been this busy in a long time” Alexx said to Amy and Ryan when they came down stairs. “4 bodies in one day”
“Do we know anything about the victim, Alexx” Ryan asked, seeing a hint of a grimace cross Amy’s face before she masked it.
“He was a marine” Alexx told them. She held up military ID.
“Could this have been a terrorist attack, Alexx” Amy asked, finally tearing her eyes away from the covered body she knew to be Speedle.
“Yes, it could be, or it could be a coincident.” Alexx replied
“I will let Horatio know.” Amy said..
“Let me know what?” Horatio asked, walking into autopsy with CSI Calleigh Ducane.
“That we may be dealing with a terrorist. Our victim was in the Marines” Amy told him.
“We have to let NCIS in on this.” Horatio said. “In the meantime, get some sleep, the both of you.” Horatio said, giving Amy a look.
“After everything that happened in the last 5 hours, I am supposed to go home and sleep, knowing that when I wake up, I will still have to deal with all of this? There is no way that I will be able to sleep.” Amy said.
“Well, at least go home and try” Horatio suggested.
“I’ll swing by later and give you a prescription for pills that will help you sleep, sweetie” Alexx offered, putting down the scalpel and hugging her.
“Thank you, Alexx.” Amy said.