- Text Size +
“What have you got for me Delko” Gibbs asked, a month later, bringing Amy out of her thoughts and back to the present. She saw that he was holding a coffee out to her. “It’s Mint.
“Thanks. How did you know that I drink mint coffee” Amy asked.
“I just figured that you where the type of person to like mint coffee.” Gibbs said as though that where obvious. “Now what have you got for me.
“The bullet was definitely from a sniper.” Amy replied. :”I am searching for the fingerprints now.”
“That all?” Gibbs asked, moving closer to her as DiNozzo and Eric came up to the doorway.
“Gibbs is never like that” Tony said in shock.
“Like what?” Eric asked.
“For one, Gibbs buys nobody coffee. Two, the only women that have their personal space invaded like that are the ones that end up getting married to her, and Abby, our forensic technician.
“Yes, that’s all,” Amy said. Gibbs hugged her.
“I am sorry about your loss” He said in her ear and kissed her forehead.
“Thank you, Gibbs” Amy said into his neck. For some reason, being in his arms made everything better for her.
“I am willing to bet you 50 bucks that they will kiss before we solve this case.” Tony said.
“I am not going to bet 50 bucks on my sister sleeping with him” Eric said. “100. And Gibbs ends up staying longer”
“Oh, someone is feeling rich.” Tony said as Gibbs walked over to them. “Deal.”
“When you two are done betting on my sex life” he said head slapping the both of them as he walked past. Eric grimaced.
“You get used to that after a while.” Tony told him quietly.
“What was that, honey buns?” Gibbs called.
“Honey buns?” Eric chuckled, walking away. “I am not even going to ask”
“It was in my emails” Tony called. Eric laughed.