- Text Size +
“We found him,” Horatio said. “Amy, you cannot go”
“I read up on this guy, Horatio. He is as shady as shady comes. He is a bastard in capital letters.” Amy said, fixing the bullet proof vest she had on.
“Amy” Horatio pleaded.
:”Look, just tell me to stay here and give me a good reason and I will. But I know in my gut that I need to go with you guys.” Amy defended herself.
“You spent way too much time with Gibbs.” Tony said.
“You guys don’t even have a plan,” Amy said before Horatio could respond.
“And you do?” Horatio asked.
“Yes. Gibbs can lure Ari to my apartment since Ari is after Gibbs. I can follow Ari, and we can make the arrest. If anything happens we will have walki talkies.” Amy replied.
“The only part I do not like is you being involved.” Gibbs said. Amy looked at him and immediately regretted it. She had never thought about how goddamn hot a guy could be in a bullet proof vest with Police stenciled on the back until that moment.
“Why?” Amy asked.
“Wasn’t one traumatic experience enough for you?” Gibbs asked.
“One traumatic experience will not stop me from doing my job, Agent Gibbs” Amy said. Gibbs gave her a look that usually had Tony ducking for cover, but Amy did not budge.
“Fine.” Gibbs said. Amy grinned at him.