- Text Size +
“Hey” Stettler said, walking into the DNA lab and finding Amy there, perched on a stool in front of CODIS.
“Hey,” She answered back, not looking away from the screen. Stettler placed a medium coffee in front of her.
“Mint. With cream and sugar.” He said.
“How did you know that I drink Mint Coffee?” Amy asked, finally looking at him.
“You just seemed to be the Mint kind of person” He whispered in her ear before pressing a kiss just below it as NCIS Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs walked in.
“Hey, A- Oh” Gibbs froze, and Amy turned and saw him.
“Ill be right back have to find Horatio” She said as he walked off. She went after him.
“Gibbs, we have to talk.” She called after him after she was sure Stettler would not hear.
“What is there to talk about, CSI Delko?” Gibbs asked. He was visibly pissed, and Amy could not blame him. The empty elevator shaft opened up a few feet away. Amy all but dragged him into the elevator and flipped the emergency switch before turning to face him. “You kiss me, then you go and get it on with Stettler? Stettler Amy, of all people”
“There is nothing going on between me and Stettler.” Amy said.
“Then why was he kissing you on the neck.” Gibbs asked, his voice raising.
“God Damn it” Amy banged her head against the elevator wall. “If I where to tell you something top secret, would you tell a living soul?”
“No” Gibbs said, shock lowering his voice.
“I am undercover, Gibbs. Not even Horatio knows it. I am investigating Stettler so that I can get into his personal files. He keeps them unlocked at home, but everywhere else I need his password to be able to get in. I tried everything I could think of for a password, but nothing worked.” Amy explained.
“Why not just ask for McGee or Cuvares?” Gibbs asked.
“Because there is no way to hack into the account.” Amy told him.
“Who put you undercover” He threw at her.
“I did because I am the only one who finds it odd that all 18 of his girlfriends have died of mysterious causes. He puts everything into those files.” Amy told him. “Gibbs, I hate Stettler, you know that. I would never do anything to jeopardize my relationship with you”
Gibbs pulled her into his arms. “Ok”
“I missed you” she whispered into his chest.
“Missed you too, Amy. Glad to see you, even if it was not the best scenario.”