- Text Size +
Chapter 5

…and I'm wondering if we just try and risk everything for love
how can we ever go wrong.
~ Bird York


Eventually, when they break apart, panting and grinning like fools, Tony is afraid that if he speaks it'll all be over. But Gibbs hugs Tony to him and laughs as if he's discovered something wonderful and Tony responds with a similar laugh, knowing that Gibbs is happy because of him. Gibbs rocks Tony a bit, with one of his callused hands cradling the back of his head, fingers sliding through his silky hair.

All Tony can think of at that point is how right it feels. With his face buried in Gibbs' neck, Tony inhales and manages to mumble in a ragged voice, "You smell like wood." And he tastes like bourbon.

Gibbs pulls back to hold Tony's face in both of his hands, and waits for Tony to meet his steady gaze. He's smiling in a way Tony has never seen Gibbs smile before, and Tony knows it's special, meant only for him. They stay like that for a little while, with Gibbs gently kissing Tony's mouth, and his temple, and then under his jaw, and the kisses move down the long column of his neck to his collarbone, and nearly drive Tony crazy. He raises his face to the ceiling and exposes his throat to give Gibbs better access, and the feeling of the warm moist tongue and sucking mouth making a meal of his tender skin draws out a low moan from between his parted lips.

Tony doesn't understand this at all, or how it happened. He doesn't even know who this Gibbs is, because he's certainly not the man who bosses him around at work every day â€" the rough, tough gunny who barks orders and handles criminals with an iron fist. Tony now realizes that he had pretty much accepted that there never would be anything between them outside of work â€" except for the occasional backyard cookout. Now it appears that there is a lot more in store for him than a well-cooked steak and a few beers.

What's amazing is that Leroy Jethro Gibbs is really interested in him, and that Tony's dream of having wild monkey sex with his boss is becoming a reality. "I want," murmurs Tony. "I want…"

"What?" asks Gibbs, with fond impatience. He doesn't wait for a reply, but slides his hands inside Tony's shirt, fingers splayed across the smooth skin of his back, and dips his head to claim Tony's mouth again.

It amazes Tony that Gibbs wants him at all, but Gibbs' kisses are so damned intoxicating that Tony is moaning with pleasure and need, and right now he doesn't care about anything except taking everything that Gibbs cares to offer him. Tony lies back when Gibbs presses his shoulders to the couch, his body acquiescent and receptive. "Fuck me," he demands, astonished at his own audacity.

"Jesus, Tony," Gibbs says, sounding exasperated. He straddles Tony and rubs their groins together and asks bluntly, "How'd you like it?"

Tony groans at the friction of Gibbs' pelvis against his groin, and whines, "Just do it, please," which is really embarrassing, but what is even more embarrassing is that he doesn't give a shit how much he pleads so long as it gets him what he wants. He pants in Gibbs' ear and says breathily, "Never done it with a guy before. Just know I want you…in me." It sounds really sexy except then he hiccups and ruins the moment, making Gibbs shake his head. He's wondering what the hell he's gotten himself into, Tony thinks. He gets the feeling that Gibbs knows his way around the boys' locker room, and is a bit concerned that he's going to disappoint the more experienced man.

Gibbs asks in a low voice, "Never?" Tony, wide-eyed, shakes his head to say no, causing Gibbs to smile and say, "Good."

Then they're on their feet, and it registers in Tony's sluggish brain that Gibbs has bodily pulled him up and off the couch. They're standing close, though Tony doesn't know who is holding whom upright because they're swaying and hanging onto each other, equally pliant from the bourbon they've imbibed. They're like teens doing a slow dance at the prom, hands on each other's hips, swaying in time to the soft music.

After a long, deep kiss that leaves Tony with half-closed eyes and somewhat befuddled, Gibbs takes charge. He walks backwards, pulling Tony along with him to the stairs. They begin to climb, occasionally stumbling and grabbing each other or the banister for stability. Gibbs' hands rove across Tony's body, tugging at his shirt, and sliding up the bare skin of his belly when it's exposed, enticing him to follow him with every touch. Gibbs likes to kiss, apparently, and he's using teeth as well as tongue, and when he sucks and then bites down at the base of Tony's neck, where it meets his shoulder, Tony lets out a strangled cry. He knows he's going to be wearing a turtleneck for a week.

By the time they get halfway up the staircase, Gibbs is no longer gentle. His fingers grip Tony's biceps, almost painfully, exerting control over Tony, which the younger man finds he desperately needs. Gibbs stops partway up the stairs and indulges in a long, wet kiss, his tongue intruding deep into Tony's mouth. Tony feels pressure at his groin and finds Gibbs' thigh is forcing its way between his legs, rubbing back and forth, encouraging Tony's cock to jump to attention. Gibbs is pressing against him so hard, hips grinding against him, that Tony's head bangs against the wall and he almost loses his balance on the narrow step. He grabs onto the older man so he doesn't fall; Gibbs is solid, his arms like rocks beneath his loose shirt.

Murmuring his appreciation, Tony's hangs onto Gibbs with one hand while the other reaches down to rub against Gibbs' crotch. He's never done this before, touching another man like this. He can feel the shape of Gibbs' cock quite clearly through the trousers and lightweight underwear, and it's already damned hard. The cock jerks within Tony's fist when he delivers a squeeze to its length. It's an odd experience, handling another man's cock, even if it's through a couple of layers of clothing, but it doesn't bother Tony as much as he expected it to. Maybe it's because this is Gibbs, and because the cock in Tony's hand is getting longer and thicker all on his account, which is very flattering. Tony makes a sound of appreciation and fondles Gibbs' balls as best as he can though the trousers while his mouth roams underneath Gibbs' jaw.

Gibbs' grunt of reply relays his impatience. Apparently he's had enough of fooling around on the stairs because next thing Tony knows, they're in Gibbs' bedroom, dropping together onto the mattress, whose firmness Tony finds amusing due to his inebriated state. "Just like you," Tony mumbles while trying to strip Gibbs of his shirt and finding another layer of clothing underneath, which annoys him. "Too many," he grumbles.

Gibbs grouses, "Stop messing around," and pulls his own shirt and undershirt over his head. His clothing is tossed aside, and Tony's shirt follows a few seconds later.

Tony knows he's really drunk when the room starts swimming around. The cool air that plays across his groin tells him that his pants have followed his shirt and he doesn't seem to care that he's exposed. Tony wantonly parts his legs and reaches down to fondle his own balls. He's half erect, which is pretty good considering how much booze he's consumed. Suddenly Gibbs' naked body is plastered against him and he's grasped in a bear hug and rolled until, surprisingly, Tony discovers he's on top of the older man and his cock is reacting fast and hard. It's enough to wake him up because he never expected to be on top of Gibbs and he's wondering if he's got his signals crossed. "Uh…Boss?"

Gibbs seems to know what he's thinking; he shakes his head as if to say how silly Tony is to even entertain the thought that Gibbs would bottom. "I want to feel your weight on me," Gibbs says.

Tony complies, mumbling, "Okay, Boss," relaxing and letting his body drape heavily over Gibbs. His hands rove a bit, exploring Gibbs' hairy chest, finding a nipple that in the dim light appears to be rosy brown. Of course Tony can't resist licking it and then rolling the nub between his thumb and finger. He tugs on it a bit, surprised at the gasp his action elicits.

Gibbs is running his broad, callused hands up and down Tony's back, stopping to caress and squeeze his ass, which Tony likes. Tony sighs and rests his cheek high on Gibbs' chest. He can hear the older man's heart pounding away and smiles at the sound. This is so much better than he'd ever envisioned, more intimate somehow. Tony's hands slide along the length of Gibbs' torso, down his ribs to his hips, brushing gently along the warm skin, smooth here and hairy there. And Gibbs shifts his hips a little underneath Tony and oh God, his cock is hot and hard and wet where it's trapped between them. Tony rocks his hips in response, sliding his erect cock against Gibbs', the friction indescribably sensual. It's as though he's burning up inside as his need grows. The feeling of the hard masculine body he's covering with his own is unbelievably arousing because it's Gibbs he is lying with and because it's Gibbs who is about to fuck him into oblivion.

The hungry look in Gibbs' blue eyes makes Tony's heart pound so fast he wonders if he's going to have a heart attack before this is over. He reaches up and grasps the back of Gibbs' neck, and with a murmured, "Boss," kisses him passionately, loving the groan the slide of his tongue elicits. He thinks that Gibbs must get off on being called Boss, which is fine by him because it's always been more than a title as far as he's concerned. Right from the start Gibbs has been his boss on more than one level, and there's no point in denying it.

With a growling sound that would have scared Tony under any other circumstances, Gibbs hugs him hard enough to leave bruises, and they roll together until Tony is being crushed underneath Gibbs in an exquisitely painful way. Instinctively Tony embraces Gibbs and hooks his legs around him, and before he knows it, Gibbs' fingers, slick with lube, are stroking him behind his balls and he's dizzy with pleasure. Tony is already moaning by the time Gibbs starts to draw circles around his anus with a finger, then dips the tip into the tight muscle and out again. When two fingers all of a sudden breach him Tony cries out in surprise. Apparently Gibbs isn't into slow and easy but Tony already guessed that.

He thrusts against Gibbs' fingers, his body's needs taking over any of his alcohol-induced thoughts. It stings a bit but Tony discovers he has a deep-seated desire to experience pain, and it scares him a little because he's never wanted anything like that before. He's always been open and eager about sex and although he's a lot of sexual encounters (with women) they've always been pretty vanilla. Looks like all of that's about to change.

Tony has a good look at Gibbs' cock jutting out of a thatch of dark curling pubic hair, and it's heavy and thick and more than a little alarming, considering it's going to be driven deep into a very small hole, in his body, really soon.

Gibbs inserts his fingers deep into Tony's ass, and curls them, brushing across that sensitive spot, making Tony arch his back and squeal in reaction. "Oh my God, Gibbs, Gibbs!"

With his free hand Gibbs strokes Tony's hip in synch with the motion of the fingers still buried deep in Tony's ass, calming him with soft sounds. "Shhh, take it easy. Easy…"

But Tony doesn't want to take it easy, which is why he loves Gibbs, and he says as much. "Need…need more…need you!" His cock is hard as a rock, dripping pre-cum and bobbing with every movement he makes, crying for attention.

Gibbs chuckles at his eagerness and pulls his fingers out. Tony protests, "Boss! Nooo." But Gibbs shushes him and holds up a tube of lube and applies a lot more to his fingers. He leans in and breaches Tony with three fingers, turning them, wiggling and sliding them in and out, until Tony is keening and writhing, his head going from side to side on the pillow. Then it's four fingers and Tony's gasping, raising his knees right to his chest, hanging onto Gibbs' shoulders, curling in and rocking against the fingers. He knows he's making some God-awful sounds, sounds he's never made before in his life that are sort of harsh grunting moans, but Tony's beyond caring. Just when Tony's about to come and he's breathing hard and crying, Gibbs withdraws his fingers from his anus and grabs the base of Tony's cock. "No, I need to come, I need…"

Gibbs kisses him deeply, drinking in the long moan of protest. "You ready?" Gibbs asks, his voice rough with need. He already has a condom in hand, but waits for Tony's reply.

"What?" God, he's ready and willing for anything. He's past being ready, damn it! He tries to remove Gibbs' fingers from where they're gripping the base of his engorged cock, to no avail. "Gibbs," he whines.

But Gibbs wants to hear it from Tony's own mouth and he takes hold of Tony's desperately clutching hands and stills him. "Tony! Tell me you want this," he says, practically shouting at him. "I need to hear you say it. Or else this stops."

There's no going back, no way Tony would ever say no at this point, and surely Gibbs knows he wants this so badly he's dying here, but just the same he cries out, "Yes! More than ready, Boss. Please…please…now?"

Gibbs immediately releases the base of Tony's cock so he can roll the condom onto his own erection, and applies a large amount of lube in record time. Then and his strong hands are sliding under Tony's thighs, pushing them higher. Gibbs positions himself between Tony's legs. "Relax," says Gibbs, and Tony thinks, 'Easy for you to say.'

There's a blunt sort of pressure down there and there's pain â€" a lot more than Tony expects and it sobers him and even frightens him a little â€" and then he can feel Gibbs' length penetrating and sliding inside of him in one long push. It's hot and hard and it feels immense, and it's too damned much, and Tony's sure he's going to be torn and bleeding before this is over. "Too big! I can't! Gibbs!" For a moment he's near to panic and he's hanging onto Gibbs' shoulders for dear life, shouting something wordless that's half protest and half encouragement.

Then Gibbs gives a grunt and a jerk of his hips and his cock is fully seated and it's throbbing inside of Tony, and Tony can feel it pulsating in time to his own heartbeat. It feels full and so fucking deep, and it's incredible, and there is pleasure that makes Tony ache from his knees to his spine. He's panting and his thighs are trembling and he's afraid to move.

Gibbs takes care of Tony's worry by moving slowly and with care, saying hoarsely, "Yes, God, that's it, easy, easy, Tony." He pulls out and slips back into Tony's body, leisurely at first. Tony is soon groaning and grasping at Gibbs' shoulders and arms, his neck, a fistful of the cropped-short hair â€" anything he can get his hands on â€" encouraging him, begging for more.

Gibbs picks up speed and his thrusts become more urgent, and his balls slap against Tony's ass when Tony rocks his hips to meet Gibbs. Tony almost comes when Gibbs fists his cock and rubs his thumb across its head, spreading his pre-cum around, slicking up his shaft and pumping it slowly, twisting a bit on every upstroke. Tony jerks his hips, humping into Gibbs' hand and feeling the movement of Gibbs' cock inside of him at the same time, his moans rising in pitch as he approaches his peak. "Boss!"

They are both breathing hard, and the air reeks of sex, and of the smell of booze that they're now sweating out of their pores. Gibbs changes the angle of his hips and he hits that spot inside of Tony that makes him scream with pleasure. Gibbs pounds into Tony's ass so hard that their joined bodies are propelled several inches up the bed with every thrust until Tony's forced up against the headboard. An intense array of feelings rush over Tony and he digs his fingers into Gibbs' ass, grunting almost as loudly as the man who's fucking him like there's no tomorrow. This is nothing like the feeling Tony gets when he fucks himself with the Red Dragon dildo (while he's thinking of Gibbs) â€" this is powerful and impassioned, and it is pure, unadulterated Gibbs. Nothing can possibly compare.

Tony cries out and clutches at Gibbs, hauling him close in his moment of orgasm, shuddering as he comes over both of their bellies. Somehow Gibbs manages to halt in mid-thrust and, suspended there, he waits for Tony to relinquish his crushing grip on him before he gives a quick series of strong thrusts of his hips. Gibbs shouts loudly when he comes deep inside of Tony.

Gibbs collapses and rolls onto his side, panting against Tony's neck. Tony wraps his arms around Gibbs and kisses the side of his face but he is totally spent and can't find the energy to speak. He'd like to say something, though. He wants to tell Gibbs how much this means to him, how his heart isn't pumping madly because it's trying to recover from the physical exertion, but because it's full of love and that elusive feeling of hope. He may not be able to say it aloud, but Tony can just about manage to offer a tender kiss to Gibbs' mouth, a token of thanks and a promise of more, before he falls asleep in his lover's arms.

*

Tony awakes and has no clue where he is. His head is killing him and it takes him a couple of minutes of blinking to open his eyes properly, and even then he doesn't recognize the bedroom he's in. Although that's not an unusual circumstance, there's something different about this particular bedroom â€" it's undeniably masculine with its navy blue sheets and dark wood furniture. He looks around groggily, and absently scratches his belly, which is covered in dried semen. That's when it hits him. This is Gibbs' room, Gibbs' bed. He had Gibbs-sex. Tony covers his face with both of his hands and moans, "Oh God what the fuck was I thinking?" Sure, he has a hangover (although it isn't half as bad as it should be, considering all the bourbon he drank,) and he stinks of sex and his ass really hurts. He grins anyway.

"Hey," Gibbs says, appearing in the doorway to what appears to be the bathroom.

Tony jerks up into a sitting position and thinks, 'Shit, here comes the awkward moment when I avoid his eyes and gather up my clothes as fast as I can and scurry off without even taking a piss or getting a kiss good morning â€" or good-bye.' Instead of saying any of that aloud Tony opens his mouth and says, "Uh." He sees that Gibbs is dressed only in loose-fitting jeans, and his chest hair is a mixture of dark brown and gray, which he hadn't noticed in the dim light last night. He has a nice chest, broader than Tony expected now it is revealed in the morning light, but his nipples are exactly as he remembers, dusky pink. Tony licks his lips, wanting to take one in his mouth.

With a shake of his head, Gibbs walks over to the bed, crawls across the mattress until he's next to Tony, and gives him a bone-melting, sloppy, deep, complete-tongue-exploration good-morning kiss. When Tony opens his eyes again he's lying on his side facing Gibbs, and their hands are resting on each other's hipbones, and they are both smiling.

"Morning," says Tony cautiously, not quite sure if he should get his hopes up.

Gibbs' hand slides all the way up Tony's body, across his exposed skin, and comes to rest on his cheek. "Yes it is," Gibbs says. The only evidence that Gibbs has drunk half a bottle of bourbon the night before is the red veins in the whites of his eyes. Apart from that he's looking damned healthy, and apparently he's pleased with himself.

Tony is pretty sure that he looks like shit in comparison and he's about to duck his head and figure out how to make a somewhat graceful exit when Gibbs leans in and kisses him again. This time it's soft, a mere brush of his lips, but it's so sweet and affirming that it has to be the best kiss they've shared.

"Stay," says Gibbs, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Uh, for breakfast?"

"Let's start with the weekend."

"You sure?"

"Do I ever say anything I don't mean, DiNozzo? You need to stop second-guessing everything and accept that you're on my team now. You're mine. Got that?"

That has to be the best and most fervent invitation Tony's ever had, even if Gibbs looks mean enough to scare most seasoned cops. But Tony doesn't scare easily. He smiles. "Okay. I like your home a lot better than the place I'm staying, anyway."

Gibbs seems pleased to hear that. "And Tony?"

"Yeah, Boss?"

"You don't have to get me drunk. Next time just ask."

Tony grins, incredibly happy. "Sure thing, Boss."

Gibbs pulls Tony close and kisses him, then whispers gruffly, as only Gibbs can do, "And thanks for caring."

***end ***
Thanks for reading my story. I'd love to hear your comments! You can find all my stories at fanfiction dot net, and at my LiveJournal page, under rose_malmaison, and at WWOMB.