- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The team meet Tony
Chapter 11

Something woke Gibbs just as the sun began to rise. He wasn't sure what it was at first, but then he heard Tony mumble as he pushed his hips back against Gibbs' morning erection and Gibbs saw stars. He bit his lip to keep from moaning, not wanting to wake his partner up, but God, it felt so good.

It took Gibbs a moment to realize that they were still outside. They had fallen asleep after making love in the back yard and from the position of the sun Gibbs could tell that it was now about 0530. He had about five and a half hours to get things ready before the barbeque. The team wasn't due there until noon, but if he knew Abby, she would be here by eleven. He was just thinking he had a lot to do when Tony moaned and pushed back against him again.

"Please," Tony mumbled barely loud enough for Gibbs to hear. "Please, Jethro, I need…." The rest was lost in a moan.

"What do you need, babe?" Gibbs asked as he gently kissed the back of Tony's neck, feeling Tony shiver against him. "Tell me what you want."

"Mmmm, I-I…"

It was obvious to Gibbs that Tony was still asleep, but he was apparently having a very erotic dream. His hips kept pushing back and rubbing against Gibbs' groin and he was finding it very hard to keep his control. When Tony's hand found Gibbs' and he drew it forward to rest on his own hard and leaking cock, Gibbs knew he was lost.

Gibbs gave Tony's cock a squeeze before retracting his hand, trying to ignore Tony's moan of disappointment. He grabbed the K-Y, thankful that he had left the cap off, and squeezed a generous amount out onto his hand. He spread the lube over his cock, squeezing the base to hold off his orgasm.

Gibbs used his finger, still slick with lube, to gently probe Tony's ass until he found what he was looking for. His finger slipped inside the tight opening and he found Tony was still fairly open and slick from their lovemaking last night. He inserted two, and then three fingers, choking off a moan when Tony's body unconsciously clamped down on his fingers.

Gibbs pulled his finger out and squeezed more K-Y on his hand. He slipped his other arm around Tony and found one of his nipples. He lightly scratched his nail across the top and felt it immediately respond by becoming a hard pebble. Gibbs then rubbed the hard nub with his thumb and felt Tony shiver at the stimulation and mumble incoherently.

Gibbs smiled as he prepared for his next move. He lined his cock up with Tony's entrance, with his still slick hand posed above Tony's morning erection and his fingers on the other hand gently rolling Tony's pert nipple. Suddenly, like a well-orchestrated play worthy of any football field, Gibbs thrust his hips forward and buried his cock inside Tony's tight passage. At the same time he wrapped his hand around Tony's cock and his finger pinched Tony's nipple.

Tony's eyes shot open and he cried out, "What the fuck…oh, God!"

"Is this what you were dreaming about?" Gibbs whispered as he slowly pulled out and then slammed back in, making sure he hit Tony's prostate. "My cock up your ass and my hand on your dick, is that what you want, boy?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus, yes," Tony shouted, one hand fisting into the sleeping bag, while the other grabbed onto the lawn.

Gibbs pulled back out and then immediately thrust back in, but this time Tony pushed back, meeting Gibbs' thrust and it was Gibbs who cried out, "Fuck, Tony, you feel so good. I love fucking that tight ass of yours."

Tony moaned as his body tried to process all the sensations he was feeling. The electrical jolts he felt every time Gibbs' cock hit his sweet spot, while at the same time his entire body trembled from his own cock being stroked at a pace that matched the thrusts in his ass. It was all topped off by his nipple being pinched and twisted, and he loved each and every sensation.

Gibbs could feel Tony's cock grow harder in his hand and knew Tony wouldn't last much longer. He felt his own climax building faster and faster and knew that he, too was close. Gibbs began to speed up, both his thrusts and the strokes of his hand. He heard Tony's cries coming louder and faster before he finally stiffened, yelling out as his semen coated Gibbs' hand.

"Jethro!" Tony lay limply in Gibbs' arms, breathing heavily while he came down from his orgasmic high.

Gibbs thrust into Tony only a few more times before he buried himself deep inside and shot his seed into Tony's tight passage. He pulled Tony tightly against his chest and kissed his neck as he tried to control his breathing.

Tony grabbed Gibbs' hand and drew it to his lips, kissing his palm before pressing it to his chest. "This is so fucking unbelievable."

"What is?" Gibbs asked, his kisses traveling over Tony's shoulders and back.

"If anyone had told me a year that I would become such a slut, not only being willing, but wanting a man's cock up my ass, I probably would have knocked them into next week." Tony laughed. "Yet here I am, and all I can think about is when can we do this again?"

Gibbs leaned Tony back so he could look him in the eyes, a stern look on his face. "Do you want any man's cock, boy?"

Tony looked shocked at what Gibbs had said and began to stutter, "N-No, Jethro, only you…I mean only your cock…I-I won't have, I mean I wouldn't want…"

Gibbs began to chuckle, but it quickly turned into a full-blown laugh at Tony's angry glare.

"That's not funny, Jethro," Tony snapped as he slapped Gibbs' chest. "Don't even joke like that. It wasn't fun-"

Gibbs cut Tony off by kissing him with a loving and passionate kiss, his tongue darting inside when Tony opened himself up to him. He pulled away and saw Tony's eyes were closed, his face blissful and he couldn't stop the laugh that slipped out. "If you could've seen your face, it was priceless."

"Oh, you think so, huh," Tony teased as he flipped over so he was now face to face with Gibbs. He rubbed his softened cock against Gibbs' as he whispered, "I'll remind you of that later tonight."

Gibbs groaned when Tony thrust his hips forward, rubbing their groins together again. He grabbed onto Tony's hips, preventing him from thrusting again. "Enough," Gibbs breathed out. "I may be good, but even I don't have that kind of recovery time."

"What's the matter, old man?" Tony teased as he tried once again to rub against Gibbs. "Finding it hard to get it up, even for me?"

"Are you challenging me, boy?" Gibbs smiled mischievously.

"And if I am?" Tony couldn't hold back a laugh.

"Oh, trust me, you do not want to challenge me," Gibbs replied as he nipped at Tony's bottom lip. "Not if you want to retain the ability to sit in the near future."

"Promises, promises," Tony whispered as he tried to deepen the kiss, but was disappointed when Gibbs stopped him.

"I said, enough, we don't have time for this right now." Gibbs tried to sound stern but was failing miserably.

"Why?" Tony suddenly felt unsettled and he wasn't sure why. "What else do we have to do today? It's Saturday and you're off rotation this week."

"That's true," Gibbs said and looked away. "But we have company coming today and we have about five hours before they get here. Of course knowing Abby, she'll be here at least an hour earlier."

Tony sat up suddenly and looked at the sunrise. His heart was beating hard and fast, his stomach filled with butterflies. Gibbs was bringing people to the house to what, show off his new slave? Was he to be put on display, made to kneel at his Master's feet, naked and chained? Tony thought he was going to throw up. He was startled when he felt Gibbs' hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Gibbs gently asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Tony replied with no emotion in his voice whatsoever.

"Hey, hey, come on now." Gibbs grabbed Tony's chin and turned his head to look at him. "Don't shut me out. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, Master," Tony said sarcastically and tried to pull his face away, but Gibbs' hand only tightened. "It's your house, I'm your property, and you have every right to invite whomever you please. Will you want me naked for your guests?"

"Whoa, hold it right there," Gibbs ordered. He had feared Tony would be upset when he found out about the team coming over, but he never expected this. "What brought this on?"

"I don't know what you mean, Master," Tony replied, this time pulling away and attempting to stand, but Gibbs' hand on his arm kept him down. "I am just trying to determine if you want to display me naked or in my slave garments." This time the slap to the back of the head was totally unexpected.

"I am not having people over in order to put you on display," Gibbs growled. "Why would you even think that?"

"I just thought…" Ashamed, Tony lowered his head.

"You didn't think," Gibbs continued. "I have invited my team over for a barbeque. I want them to meet you, and I want to tell them your entire story."

"You can't," Tony snapped. "If you do that you could get into a shitload of trouble."

"I don't care." Gibbs laid his hand against Tony's face. "All I care about is you, and keeping you safe. My team can help me do that. They can help me investigate your father and maybe, just maybe, we can find something we can hold against him and force him to leave you alone."

"Never happen." Tony shook his head. "My father's too slick for that. He knows how to bury the skeletons in his closet. All you will do is put you and your team on his radar, and trust me, you do not want to be in that position."

"You let me worry about that," Gibbs said as he stood and held his hand out for Tony. "We have guests to get ready for."

Tony didn't move at first, simply stared up at Gibbs towering over him. "I'm telling you, Jethro, this is a bad idea. My father isn't to be messed with. I know of more than one person who crossed my father, and soon after they just disappeared. You are putting yourself and your team in danger."

Gibbs reached down and took Tony's hand, pulled him to his feet and wrapped his arms around him. "I don't care. All I care about is keeping you here with me, safe and sound. Do you understand?" Gibbs placed a gentle and loving kiss on Tony's lips. He felt Tony melt against him and he tightened his hold when he broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I love you too damned much to risk anyone taking you away from me."

Tony signed and buried his head against Gibbs' neck. He had never felt so loved and cared for before in his life. He was perfectly content to stay right where he was and never move. He didn't care that they were standing in the middle of Gibbs' backyard, naked, and smelling of sweat and sex. Tony was startled out of his daydream by a sudden smack to his bare ass.

"Come on, in the house and into the shower," Gibbs ordered as he headed for the back door, Tony's hand held tightly in his. "We've about five hours before Abby storms the house."

Tony waited until they had stepped inside before he stopped in his tracks and pulled Gibbs back towards him. He drew the older man close against him, forcing their cocks to rub against each other. Tony smiled when he heard Gibbs' breath catch and he whispered in Gibbs' ear, "Are you going to join me in the shower?" Tony licked inside Gibbs' ear as he thrust his hips forward. He had to fight to keep from laughing when he heard Gibbs groan. "I promise to make it worth your while."

"Oh, and just how do you plan to do that?" Gibbs smiled as his hand grabbed onto Tony's ass cheek and squeezed.

"Well, how about if we step into the shower together and then I take that cock of yours in my mouth and swallow you down," Tony started but was stopped by a hand over his mouth.

"Whoa, stop," Gibbs moaned and laid his forehead against Tony's. "You keep that up and we'll never be ready for our visitors. Now, move that gorgeous ass of yours." Gibbs squeezed Tony ass before he turned him around and pushed him towards the stairs.

"I'm going, I'm going." Tony laughed as he ran up the stairs.

***NCIS***

Gibbs poured beer over the steaks and set them inside the refrigerator to marinate until the team arrived. He had the grill all set and ready to go, the beer was cold, and he was fully stocked up on CafePow. He had taken a quick shower in the downstairs bathroom and had dressed quickly. Tony, on the other hand, was still dressing upstairs. Gibbs smiled when he heard the front door open and the sound of boots enter the foyer.

"Need help here, please," Abby yelled as she struggled with the bags in her hands.

"Jesus, Abby, what the hell did you bring?" Gibbs wiped his hands on a towel and tossed it on the table as he came out of the kitchen. "All you needed to bring was yourself."

"Oh, I know," Abby said, her enthusiasm bubbling over. "But this is the first time Tony is meeting the whole team and I wanted to make it special. So I brought four different kinds of chips, three different kinds of dip, and there's a can of baked beans in one of these bags."

Gibbs picked up two of the bags off the floor and headed for the kitchen. He laughed to himself as Abby continued to rattle off her list.

"I have two kinds of beer and a couple of bottles of wine. Oh, and I have a cheesecake for dessert. I have dinner rolls and out in the car I have a really cool vegetable platter." Abby looked up to find Gibbs no longer in the foyer with her, so she grabbed two more bags and headed for the kitchen. "Where's Tony-boy?" When Gibbs didn't answer right away, Abby smiled and asked, "you don't have him chained, naked, to your bed do you?"

"Abby!" Gibbs whirled around and glared at his forensic specialist.

"Well," Abby laughed. "I'm just asking."

"About things you have no business asking," Gibbs shot back, even as he fought to keep the smile off his face. "Now go out and get the rest of the stuff out of your car."

"Yes, sir, Bossman." Abby gave Gibbs a three-fingered salute before she walked out the front door laughing.

When Abby returned to the house, she was followed by Ducky and Palmer. "Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs! Ducky and Palmer are here and Timmy, Kate and Ziva are just pulling up."

"Good," Gibbs called from the kitchen. "I just put the steaks on the grill and the beans are heating up. Did you bring your potato salad, Duck?"

"Why of course, Jethro." Ducky handed Gibbs a bowl covered in plastic wrap. "Mr. Palmer made a marvelous fruit salad for us."

Gibbs looked up to see Jimmy Palmer step hesitantly into the kitchen. "Thanks, Palmer."

"I-it was my pleasure, sir-uh, Agent Gibbs." Palmer sat his bowl on the counter and then turned to Gibbs. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Gibbs picked up a plate off the counter and handed it to a surprised Palmer. "You can come out and help me bring the steaks in."

"Uh, okay." Palmer looked from the plate in his hands to Gibbs walking out the back door. When his brain finally registered what had just happened, a huge smile lit up his face. "You bet, Agent Gibbs. I would be happy to help you." Palmer quickly followed Gibbs out onto the patio.

Abby greeted the remaining three members of Team Gibbs as they entered the house. "Hey guys, welcome." Abby called out, hugging McGee first. "I think we're going to be eating in the living room, so you can set your laptop up in there, McGee." Abby went to hug Kate and Ziva but noticed them staring past her, a look of surprise on Kate's face. Abby turned to see what they were staring at, and saw Tony coming down the stairs.

Tony's steps were hesitant and he stopped at the bottom of the stairs. He was wearing his favorite OSU t-shirt and a pair of jeans that hugged him in all the right places. He looked warily at the two new faces and then looked at Abby. He released the breath he hadn't even realized he was holding in when he saw her pleasant smile directed at him.

"Tony," Abby cried out and ran to him, throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "You look so sexy."

"Thanks, Abby, where's Gibbs?" Tony and Abby heard a gasp of surprise and looked towards the two women standing in the living room. Ziva seemed to be sizing him up, but Kate seemed to be angry about something. Abby, seeing what was happening and wanting to keep Tony from being hurt, began directing him to the kitchen. "He's out back. Let's go see if we can help."

"Food's ready," Palmer yelled out as he came in with a plate full of steaks. "Agent Gibbs says to go ahead and start, he'll be in shortly."

Tony held back, helping to serve the food, waiting to dish his own meal up last. Once everyone was settled, he filled his plate and headed for the living room. McGee was sitting on the floor with his plate beside him and his laptop open in front of him on the coffee table. Ziva sat in the recliner with her plate in her lap, while Kate sat on the one end of the couch, her plate on the coffee table also. Abby sat on the floor in front of the fireplace and she held her plate in her lap. Without thinking, Tony headed for the couch and attempted to sit down, but stopped halfway down.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" Kate snapped as she glared disapprovingly at him.

"Sitting down?" Tony quietly ask.

"Not here, you aren't." Kate said angrily.

"Tony, come sit here, next to me." Abby patted the floor next to her as she glared at Kate. "It'll be like we're having a picnic."

Tony slowly walked over to Abby and sat next to her. He sat his plate on the floor in front of him and kept his head down, never looking up at anyone. He felt Abby rub his back trying to comfort him, but it didn't help. He hoped Gibbs would come in soon, he'll know how to handle this mess.

"What is your problem, Kate," Ziva asked. "What walked up your butt and died?"

"Crawled," Tony's quiet voice was heard. He looked up and saw all eyes were suddenly on him, making him even more uncomfortable. "It's crawled, not walked. 'What crawled up your ass and died'." He quickly lowered his eyes again with a mumbled, "Sorry."

"Thank you, Tony," Ziva replied a soft smile on her face before she turned to Kate, annoyed at what she had done. "What has crawled up your ass and died?"

"He's a slave, Ziva," Kate barked back, incensed. "It's bad enough he is wearing the clothing of a free man and calling his Master 'Gibbs', but I'll be damned if he will sit on furniture too, especially next to me."

"Come on Kate," Abby said. "That's a little harsh, don't you think?"

"No, I don't," Kate replied. "You tell me one place you know of where a slave not only wears regular clothing but sits on furniture."

"In my house, Agent Todd," Gibbs growled from the doorway of the kitchen, Ducky and Palmer flanking him on both sides. "In this house, Tony is allowed to do all those things and more, and if you don't like it or don't approve of my choices, than maybe you need to transfer to another team."