- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Falco takes control
Chapter 14

Tony winced at the tight hold on his shoulder, but kept his eyes on the floor. “Thank you, sir, it is my pleasure to meet you.”

“I really appreciate you volunteering to help out with Tony, Al.” Gibbs gave Falco’s back a pat, pleased with the fact that he at least knew the agent with whom he would entrust his most precious possession.

“Oh believe me,” Falco smiled broadly. “It is my pleasure.” Or at least it will be once I put Uncle T’s plan in action. I have them all completely snowed, and this is supposed to be the top team. Yeah, right.

“Well, it will be good to know that if we can’t be with him, he’ll be in safe and capable hands,” Gibbs said as he began to remove Tony’s chains. He saw Falco watching him, a questioning look on his face. “You don’t have to worry about him being out of his chains, he won’t give you any trouble.”

“I’m sure he won’t,” Falco replied as he thought about all the things he had planned for the man Gibbs was leading over to the corner of his cubicle. He watched Gibbs gently help Tony sit on the slave pillow, his actions showing Falco how much he cared for the slave. “I’m sure you have trained him well, Gibbs. I don’t foresee any problems.”

“Where are you going to be?” Gibbs asked, taking a seat next to Tony, his hand stroking the back of Tony’s hair to help keep him calm. “In case we get called out and I need to call you.”

“Why don’t I give you my cell phone number,” Falco said as he wrote his number on a paper and handed it to Gibbs. “I haven’t been assigned to a team yet, so I’ll be all over the place for a while. You can call me if you need me and I’ll be here in a matter of minutes.” Of course if everything goes as planned I should be taking custody of your little slut just-about-now.

As if on cue, Gibbs cell phone went off. “Yeah, Gibbs,” he answered and listened to the response. “On our way.” Gibbs closed his cell and looked to his team. “Gear up, possible dead Marine in Rock Creek Park. Ducky and Palmer are already on the way.”

“Possible? What does that mean?” Kate asked as she grabbed her backpack.

“It means the Rangers have found a Marine cover sitting in the middle of a blood pool,” Gibbs explained as he helped Tony up off the slave pillow. “I’ll run Tony down to Abby’s and meet you out front.”

“Why don’t you let him come with me, Gibbs?” Falco asked with a smile on his face. “That way we can get to know each other and maybe help him feel more comfortable with me.” Falco could see a hesitation in Gibbs’ eyes so he pushed a bit harder. “They have me down in the basement catching up on filing. Maybe Tony could give me a hand with the older stuff. It will help keep his mind busy while you’re gone.”

Gibbs looked at Tony who gave a barely perceptible shake of his head. Gibbs could tell Tony was scared and he hated to throw him into this when he hadn’t even been at the Yard for very long. “I appreciate that, Al, but…”

“Look, he’s going to have to go with me eventually,” Falco insisted. “And I know the first time he’s alone with me won’t be easy. What do you say, Tony, let’s get the first time over and done with.” Falco patted Tony on the back, giving him an encouraging smile.

Tony kept his eyes downcast but gave a small nod. He knew he had no choice. Gibbs had a crime scene to get to and he couldn’t be worrying about what was happening to his slave. He stepped over next to Falco and waited for Gibbs to leave. He couldn’t help but wish Jethro would kiss him goodbye, even though he knew that wasn’t possible.

“Behave,” Gibbs said as he chucked Tony under the chin and then walked away.

He surreptitiously glanced Jethro’s way and watched him push the down button on the elevator. Then a hand descended onto his shoulder and he felt a painful squeeze.

“Come with me.” Falco demanded but then seemed to soften when Tony hesitated. “He’ll be back soon, don’t worry.”

Gibbs stood waiting for the elevator as he watched Falco lead Tony away. He wasn’t sure why he suddenly felt so uncomfortable seeing Tony in the hands of someone else. He’d known Falco years ago, in Europe and he was an excellent agent. So why did he have this niggling little voice in the back of his mind saying this was a huge mistake?

***NCIS***

Tony followed Falco down into the basement, each step feeling like a mile. He hated being away from Jethro, and hated even more to be in this man’s control. He had to keep telling himself that Jethro trusted this man, and that should be all that mattered, but for some reason it didn’t.

Falco stopped suddenly, opened a door and ushered Tony inside.

Tony looked up and realized they were standing in front of a unisex handicapped bathroom. His stomach flipped at the thought of being locked in with this man while he took a piss. Even though he knew the handicapped bathrooms were oversized to compensate for wheelchairs, it was still one large room that locked. “Uh, I’ll stay right outside the door while you go, sir. I promise I won’t leave this spot.”

“No, I don’t think so.” Falco grinned as he tightened his hold on Tony’s shoulder, pleased when he saw him wince. “I mean what would happen if you’re standing here, alone, no one supervising you, and someone just happens to come by? You could be considered a runaway slave and you don’t want that, now do you?”

Tony shook his head and stepped into the doorway, but couldn’t bring himself to step any further into the room. Something inside him was screaming, telling him not to go in, to turn and run to Abby or the Director. Hell, even the Director would be better than this guy. The thought had no more than entered his mind when he was shoved from behind and he fell forward onto the bathroom floor. As Tony recovered from the jolt of the fall he heard the click of the lock being turned.

“So, now that we’re alone, strip.” Falco sneered and licked his lips.

Tony flipped over onto his back and quickly scooted across the floor, as far away from Falco as he could. “Wh-what?”

“You heard me, slave,” Falco barked. “I don’t believe in slaves wearing clothes, so get them off. Now!”

“N-no!” Tony yelled, trying to sound stronger than he felt. The strike to the face wasn’t unexpected, but Tony knew when it landed that he was in real trouble. This was a man who knew just how to hit to inflict the maximum amount of pain but leave no marks. Falco had done this before.

“You are in my custody, boy, which makes you my property until your Master returns.” Falco hovered over Tony, his anger building. “That means you do what I say, when I say it. Now strip those clothes off or I’ll rip them off.” Reaching down, he grabbed Tony’s pants legs and yanked, pulling Tony off balance and onto his back. It just took one more hard yank and Tony’s pants were off.

Tony lay on the bathroom floor, naked from the waist down. He turned over, trying to get to his feet, when an arm wrapped around his throat from behind and he was yanked back. Before he knew what was happening, his shirt had been removed and he had been thrown back to the floor. Now he was completely naked and full of fear.

“Ah, so much better.” Falco leered down at Tony’s body. He was getting a kick out of the way the man was trying to cover his groin. “Now, on your knees, boy.”

Tony shook his head, refusing to look at the man. He had no intention of doing what this bastard told him to do. He would rather be beaten. He wanted to fight against the indignity of it all, to smash that smug nose into that asshole’s skull until his brains leaked out his eye sockets, but he knew he didn’t dare. To fight back would mean being stripped of his life with Gibbs. Presidential document or not, they could take him away and he could not, would not allow that. So here he lay, buck naked and deeply afraid of what was going to happen next.

Tony’s hair was grabbed and he was dragged to his knees and positioned in front of his attacker. When he looked up, Falco was licking his lips obscenely.

“Well, boy, let see just how talented that mouth of yours is,” Falco taunted. “Use that mouth of yours to service your betters.”

“Go to hell,” Tony growled through clenched teeth. He stared Falco in the eye for the first time, never flinching when he saw the hand raised to strike him. “Go ahead, hit me, beat me, I don’t give a shit. I will never service you, ever.”

Falco slowly lowered his hand and began to laugh. It was a light chuckle at first, before it built to a full belly laugh. “Oh, believe me, not only will you suck me off before we leave this room, but you will service me anytime I say.”

“Like hell I will,” Tony shouted back. “And there is nothing you can do to force me. If you lay a hand on me, Gibbs will kill you.”

“Only if he finds out about it.” Falco smiled cruelly.

“And just what makes you think he won’t find out about it?” Tony gave Falco a look of disdain. “There’s no way you can stop me from telling him.”

“That is where you’re wrong,” Falco said menacingly. “What do you think would happen if your precious Master suddenly found himself without backup? Because I can arrange that.” Seeing the understanding dawn in Tony’s eyes, Falco pushed on. “What if he were out in the field and came face to face with a perp and no one was there to help him?”

“That-that won’t happen,” Tony insisted, though his stomach was doing a flip-flop. “Ka-Agent Todd, Agent David and Agent McGee would be there to back him up.”

“Would they?” Falco asked as his eyebrow rose. “Are you sure? Let’s say they are. How sure are you they will be able to keep him safe?” Falco chest swelled with self-pride at the look of uncertainty and fear that was now in Tony’s eyes. “You aren’t sure, are you?”

“Yes, I’m…I’m more than sure.” Tony squared his shoulders, determined to show his resolve. “Gibbs only accepts the best Agents on his team, which means you’ll never get assigned to it.” The slap to the cheek was extremely painful but not unexpected.

“Watch your tongue, slave, or I’ll cut it out!” Falco warned angrily, but then, once again, he smiled contemptuously. “It’s obvious to me you need a little demonstration of my control.” Falco pulled out his iphone and dialed a number.

“Everything ready. Good, send the feed and wait for my signal.” Falco looked down into green eyes filled with hate. He held the phone in front of Tony and said, “I have a little show I want you to watch.” When Tony turned his head away, determined not to watch anything, Falco grabbed his chin in a painful, steely grip and jerked his head back. “I said watch and tell me what you see.”

Tony’s breath caught in his throat and he couldn’t breathe. There in front of him, on the small screen, was Gibbs and his team. They stood in a clearing of the park and laid out before them was a large pool of blood with the Marine officer’s hat sitting in the middle of it. Kate was taking pictures, McGee was sketching the scene and Ziva was bagging and tagging the evidence, but it was the man standing in the middle of the screen that had Tony’s total attention.

Gibbs squatted at the edge of the blood pool, his eyes concentrating on the officer’s hat. Ducky was standing behind him, with Palmer at his side. It was obvious to Tony that Ducky was regaling them with one of his many stories and Gibbs was not listening and Tony was suddenly filled with fear. What was Falco planning? Why was he showing him this?

“So, you don’t think there is anything I can do to not only force you to service me anytime I say, but to keep you from telling Gibbs. Isn’t that what you said to me?” Falco said with an air of superiority. When Tony just stared at the phone, Falco smacked the side of his head. “I asked you a question, boy.”

Tony slowly raised his eyes and gave Falco a contemptuous look. “That’s right, nothing.”

“Think again, slave,” Falco snarled before shouting loud enough for the person on the other end of the line to hear him. “Now!”

Tony’s eyes snapped back to the screen just as Gibbs stood up and a shot rang out. Tony yelled out, “No!” as Gibbs dropped to the ground, his team rushing to his side. “What have you done?” Tony said horrified. Raising his eyes back up to Falco, who was smiling, Tony shouted, “What have you fucking done, you bastard?” Tony attempted to rise to his feet, but Falco forced him back down on the floor.

Falco calmly shut the phone off and dropped it back in his pocket. He shook his head while clicking his tongue. “Now, now, now, that’s no way to talk. Especially to someone who is as exceptional as I am. As to your question, I was proving a point.”

“What point?” Tony snapped, his body shaking with anger.

“It’s really simple,” Falco said in a condescending tone. “If you don’t do what I tell you to do, anytime I tell you to, if you ever say anything to anyone or do anything that let’s anyone even suspect what I’m doing, I promise you that next time the bullet will be right between Gibbs’ eyes instead of grazing his side.”

“H-he’s alive?” Tony choked out.

“For now, if you follow the rules,” Falco said as he casually unbuckled his belt and popped the button on his slacks. “I believe I gave you an order earlier and I don’t like to repeat myself.” He lowered the zipper and pushed his pants and briefs down off his hips, his hard cock springing free. “Now, suck me off and don’t even think about biting me.”

Tony hesitated just a moment before he slowly leaned forward and opened his mouth. He knew he had no choice now. He had to do what Falco had ordered, or risk Gibbs being murdered. Even if he had believed Falco was just talking out of his ass, even if he hadn’t just witnessed the live feed of Gibbs being shot, he couldn’t take that chance. No, he was lost, under this sadistic bastard’s control, and his life would never be the same again. But he’d do anything, sacrifice everything he had, if it meant keeping Gibbs safe.

Falco let out an evil laugh as he shoved his cock inside Tony’s waiting mouth making him choke. He pulled back until just the tip rested on Tony’s tongue before plunging back in. “Use that tongue of yours, boy, like you were trained to do.” When Tony made no attempt to comply, Falco grew angry. “You will service me properly, slave, if you value your Master’s life. Now, I’m not going to tell you again.”

Tony’s heart was beating so hard he thought it would burst out of his chest. He glanced up at the angry eyes boring into him, and he obeyed. Resigned to his fate, Tony ran his tongue over the head of Falco’s penis and then dipped the tip of it into the slit. The moan he heard from above told him he had done something right, so he took the cock in his mouth and began to suck, hollowing out his cheeks as he moved up and down. This wasn’t the first cock he had sucked, after all he had given Gibbs several blowjobs, and had enjoyed every one. This one wasn’t that much different, physically, but the thought of having this evil man’s cock in his mouth made him want to throw up. He kept thinking to himself, this is for Gibbs, to protect the man I love. Just do it DiNozzo.

Falco was enjoying himself immensely. The power he held over this man, on his knees before him, sucking his cock, gave him such an unbelievable feeling. He could make this man do anything he wanted, anything, and that just filled him with supremacy. He was in charge, not Gibbs, him, and there was nothing Gibbs could do about it.

Falco remembered back when he and Gibbs were in Europe. They had just finished their operation and Gibbs was being transferred to DC to become head of the MCRT unit. He had asked Gibbs, hell, practically begged him, to ask the Director to let him come back with him. He would have made a great Senior Field Agent had he been given half a chance, but no, he wasn’t good enough for Gibbs’ team. He was kept in Europe and given every shit undercover assignment there was. Well, now Gibbs would pay for his betrayal with the life of his little old slave. When Falco got through not only will Gibbs have lost his loving slave, but he would make sure Gibbs knew how and why.

Falco loved the feeling of domination. Just the thought of having control over another person made him horny as hell and watching his cock slide in and out of this slave’s mouth made his cock harder than hell. God, this boy knew what he was doing with that tongue. It felt better than any blowjob any man had ever given him. Even better than the time he had spent with Tony’s father, Uncle T, and that was some of the best head he had ever gotten. Uncle T knew how to pick the perfect sub or slave, but his son was turning out to be better than any of them. Yeah, this apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

“Oh, yes, that’s it,” Falco moaned. “You are such a good cocksucker, aren’t you, my little slut? Suck me harder, use that tongue.” He grabbed onto Tony’s ears with a tight grip and began pounding in and out of Tony’s mouth in a fast and brutal pace. He ignored the gagging and choking he heard coming from the subservient man. “Oh, God, you were born to suck my dick. I’m going to so enjoy our time together.”

Tony’s felt like his very soul was being ripped from him. The humiliation of the whole situation was almost more than he could bear, but what could he do? If he said anything to Gibbs, he risked Falco or one of his cronies killing the man he cared so very much for. Even worse, what would happen if Gibbs were to find out he had serviced someone else? Would Gibbs consider him nothing more than a dirty slut? Would it be better to just do what he was told and keep everything to himself?

Falco could feel that familiar tingle in the base of his spine and his balls began to draw up. He was close, so damn close. He gave one last, hard thrust and buried his cock deep in Tony’s throat. He released his load with a cry of completion and quickly pulled back. He sprayed copious amounts, covering Tony’s face and hair with his cum. Feeling the sudden need to relieve himself, Falco decided to gift Tony with a golden shower. Once he was finished, he pushed Tony away, where he collapsed on the floor. Falco stood over the man who was covered in his juices. Tony lay before him, curled in a ball and fighting to catch his breath. Falco smiled wickedly and said, “Oh, by the way, Tony, your daddy says hi.”