- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The teams prepares to put the plan in action.
Chapter 19

Gibbs looked at his watch for what felt like the hundredth time since coming up to the bedroom. You got thirty seconds, babe, and then I’m coming...

Gibbs looked up from his watch as Tony walked in the room. His concern only grew when he saw Tony’s head bowed and his shoulders hunched. In fact his whole body language was screaming that he was not doing well at all and Gibbs thought he knew just what Tony needed.

Gibbs slowly began removing his clothing, his eyes never leaving Tony, who stood staring out the window. “Time for bed, Tony,” Gibbs said, waiting for Tony to turn around. When he didn’t, Gibbs gently turned him around.

Tony’s breath hitched when Gibbs, standing naked before him, reached out and began to unbutton his shirt. “I-I can do it,” Tony murmured and grabbed a hold of Gibbs’ hand, stopping his progress.

“I know you can,” Gibbs said, using a voice he usually reserved for victims or small children. “I want to do this for you. Please, Tony, let me take care of you tonight.”

Tony nodded his head and dropped his hands to his side. He closed his eyes and concentrated on keeping his breathing slow and even, in hopes he would remain calm and not panic. An involuntary shiver ran through him when he felt Gibbs’ fingers on his bare skin.

Gibbs took his time removing Tony’s clothing one piece at a time, placing gentle kisses on his exposed skin. It upset him to feel Tony stiffen at his touch, the tension radiating from him. Gibbs needed to make things better, to help Tony feel better about himself and their relationship. Tonight would be about Gibbs making Tony feel wanted, loved. It would be about Tony’s pleasure and only Tony’s.

Gibbs led a now completely naked Tony to the bed and urged him to lie down before crawling in beside him. Gibbs placed a loving kiss on Tony’s lips but when Tony simply lay there and didn’t respond, Gibbs grew concerned. He began to follow Tony’s jaw line with nips and kisses until he reached his ear. Gibbs ran his tongue around the outside of Tony’s ear and was please when Tony shivered.

“I want to take care of you tonight, Tony,” Gibbs whispered. “I want to help you forget. To wipe away the memory of everything that bastard did to you or made you do to him.”

“I-I don’t think you can,” Tony said dejectedly. He tried to turn away, but found himself held tightly.

“Let me try,” Gibbs said as he continued to kiss and nip down Tony’s throat to his chest. “Let me make you feel good. To feel like you’ve never felt before.” Gibbs licked across a pert nipple, pleased when he heard Tony groan. “Let me blow your mind, make you feel so damn good you won’t be able to think, let alone remember.”

Gibbs teased first one nipple and then the other before continuing down Tony’s body with gentle kisses. He dipped his tongue into Tony’s belly button, licked around the edges and then dipped back inside. He felt a shiver run through Tony’s body and Gibbs smiled.

Gibbs alternated his kisses with light bites and licks as he traveled down to Tony’s pubic hair, where he buried his nose and inhaled deeply, relishing the smell that was uniquely Tony. He placed a kiss on the inside of each hip before nuzzling the tip of Tony’s very erect cock.

Tony gave out a breathy whisper of, “Oh God,” as his body jerked in aroused response as Gibbs continued his ministrations.

Gibbs ran his tongue up the length of Tony’s now fully erect cock, licking away the pre-cum that had gathered there. “Mmmm, you taste so good,” Gibbs moaned and took another lick. “Like sweet nectar from a forbidden fruit.”

“H-have you a-always been this corny,” Tony said, breathless. “Or is th-this something sp-special for me.” Tony was surprised when he heard Gibbs actually giggle, but then he cried out in pure pleasure when his cock was suddenly surrounded by a wonderfully wet heat.

Gibbs went slowly, concentrating on every move of his mouth, every lick and nip, determined to make this the best blowjob Tony had ever had. He would bring Tony right to the edge and then back off until he heard Tony’s moans of need and frustration. Then he would take Tony’s dick deep in his throat and start the process all over again, all while rolling Tony’s balls in his hand. It wasn’t long before Tony was squirming beneath him, his hands fisted in the sheets as he begged Gibbs for release.

“Please, Master,” Tony cried out when Gibbs back off once again. “Please, I need to cum. May I cum, please, Master?” Tony let out a long, frustrated moan when he felt Gibbs’ mouth leave his aching cock. He startled when he found that a pair of bright blue eyes, filled with compassion, were suddenly staring into his own.

“No, Tony, not tonight,” Gibbs said softly and was surprised at the look of devastation that filled Tony’s eyes. Realizing what Tony must have thought he meant, Gibbs quickly corrected himself. “No, Tony, I didn’t mean that. I meant that tonight I am not your Master and you are not my slave. Tonight is about us, together, as lovers. Tonight is about making you feel better and for you to feel the love I have for you. Tonight you call me Jethro, okay?”

“But…but I’m-I’m tainted,” Tony whispered, tears filling his eyes. “I’m dirty and not worth the trouble.”

“Oh, Tony,” Gibbs replied in a voice so filled with love. “You are so worth it, this and so much more.” Gibbs placed a gentle kiss on Tony’s lips and then wiped away the tears that were now falling from Tony’s eyes. “You are not tainted. You are the man I love and nothing will ever change that, nothing. Understand?”

“No,” Tony whispered as he shook his head. “I don’t understand. How can you even look at me after what I let that…that m-man do to me?”

“You didn’t allow that bastard to do anything,” Gibbs growled in anger and then took a deep breath to calm down. “You weren’t given a choice. What he did to you is rape and torture and I intend to make him pay, and pay dearly. You don’t hurt my family and get away with it, and you, Tony, are the second half of my soul, my heart. That makes you my family.”

“I’m your slave,” Tony said and looked away. “I can’t be your family. It’s against the law.”

“That’s true,” Gibbs agreed. “But only on paper. There isn’t a single law anywhere that can tell my heart what to do, so legal or not, my heart belongs to you now and forever.” Gibbs turned Tony’s head back to face him and gently kissed his lips. Gibbs was pleased when Tony began to kiss him back. “Now, where were we?” Gibbs smiled at the gasp from Tony when he wrapped his hand around Tony’s hard cock and began a slow stroke.

***NCIS***

Gibbs gave a quick glance over at Tony as he sat quietly in the passenger seat of the car. Gibbs had spent half the night making love to Tony, never once thinking of his own pleasure, only Tony’s. He had taken his time, using all his knowledge of Tony’s likes and dislikes, to hit every hot spot, every arousal point. He used his tongue, teeth, mouth and hands to drive Tony to the edge, only to pull back and start all over again until Tony was shaking with the need to cum. When Gibbs finally pushed Tony over the edge, Tony had cum so hard he had lost consciousness.

Gibbs wanted Tony to know how much he was loved, how much Gibbs needed him in his life. He had to drive home the fact that all the things that bastard Falco told him were total lies. He was not a worthless slave, good only for fucking and beating, and it was imperative that he realize that Gibbs would never get rid of him, like Falco had told him, no matter what Tony did or didn’t do. When Gibbs initially took on the job of training Tony he had no idea that he would fall so deeply in love with his trainee. Tony was now a part of his life, of his heart, and Gibbs had no intention of letting anyone take that away from him.

Gibbs looked at Tony again, sitting there so passively. He was worried that he was asking too much of Tony when he saw how pale the man was. There was a fine sheen of perspiration on his upper lip and Gibbs noticed his hand was holding his stomach. “Hey, you doing okay?” Gibbs asked.
Tony took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. “Just peachy,” he said a bit sarcastically.

Gibbs nodded his head, allowing the tone and the comment to pass. “You don’t have to do this. You know that, Tony,” Gibbs said gently. “We can find another way to get that bastard.”

Tony snorted a half laugh and looked at Gibbs. “There is no other way, Jethro and we both know it. I’ll admit I’m not looking forward to being in that " freak’s hands again, but I have to do this if we want him stopped.” Tony turned and looked out the window. “I can get through this as long as I know you’re close by.”

“Always, Tony,” Gibbs said as he took Tony’s hand in his and gave it a comforting squeeze. He felt a bit more at ease when he saw Tony simply nod.

***NCIS***

The MCRT team looked up at the ding of the elevator and watched as Gibbs stepped off, leading Tony by his leash. Not a single person in the bullpen felt comfortable with what they were planning, especially after they saw the shape Tony was in. He walked with his head down, his feet shuffling along the floor and his hands clasped together in front of him. As he walked past them, they could see he was not only sweating, but he was trembling.

Kate looked from Ziva to McGee, both giving her a barely perceptible nod, before turning to Gibbs. “Gibbs, there has to be another way to get that bastard,” she began as he looked towards Tony. “We just can’t expect Tony to do this. It’s too much to ask.”

Gibbs helped Tony to sit on his slave pillow and then gave his shoulder a comforting squeeze. “Do you think I want to do this, Kate?” Gibbs asked, never taking his eyes off Tony. “If I had my way I would just put a bullet between that bastard’s eyes and be done with it.” Gibbs raised hate filled eyes to Kate. “Hell, it would be worth going to prison to watch that son-of-a-bitch die, but we all know I can’t do that. Not only could it leave Tony in the hands of that scum of a father of his, but it would be far too humane for our friend Falco. I want to see him suffer for a very long time.”

Kate’s eyes widened a bit at Gibbs’ harsh tone but she gave him a nod. She was also committed to seeing this through. The whole team was.

“Don’t forget, Jethro,” Duck said as he entered the bullpen. “He is the only one who can link Anthony’s father to all that has happened. We must get a confession out of the man stating DiNozzo Senior was behind this.”

“That won’t happen,” Tony’s quiet voice was heard, drawing everyone’s attention.

“Why not, Tony?” Kate asked and was taken back but the look of desolation in Tony’s eyes when he looked up.

“There is one thing you need to know about my father,” Tony began. “He demands loyalty above everything else, loyalty and success. He rewards both things with " well, let’s just say the rewards are beyond anything you can imagine.”

“Oh, I don’t think there is any reward your father can give that will be worth what Falco will be facing,” Kate stated with a satisfied smile on her face. “He’ll want to make a deal to keep from becoming a slave himself, so he’ll give Senior up in a heartbeat.”

“No, Agent Todd, he won’t,” Tony said, shaking his head sadly. “Because as wondrous as his rewards are, his punishment for failure and disloyalty are ten times worse. No one, and I mean no one, will ever go against my father, not if they know what’s good for them.”

“I find it hard to believe that anything your father plates out would be worse than facing prison,” Ziva remarked.

“That’s dish out, Agent David, what he dishes out, and yes it most certainly can be worse,” Tony snipped back, growing angry at her remarks. “I remember when I was 17 and I had just graduated from Rhode Island Military Academy. I spent the summer before college at home, if you can call it that. I met a man who was a top executive in one of my father’s companies. He was instructed to get another company my father had his eyes on to sign a merger. He failed. It wasn’t his fault, but that didn’t matter, not to my old man. All he cared about was that the man failed.”

Gibbs grew concerned when Tony seemed to suddenly stare off into the distance, like he was back there, reliving everything. “So what did your father do to him for failing?” he asked.

“Oh, my father is a real piece of work. One week later this man was arrested for having three thousand child pornography pictures on his computer,” Tony said the disgust evident in his voice. “The man swore he had never downloaded them that someone must have hacked him and placed them there, but no one would listen. He was sent to prison for thirty years. One year into his sentence his home was broken into. His young wife raped and murdered. The man committed suicide the next day.”

“Wow, that’s just…Wow,” McGee said under his breath.

“Yes, I would have to agree, Timothy,” Duck replied and then cleared his throat. “Well, I can better understand Falco Moretti now.”

“How,” Kate snapped back.

“Simple, my dear Caitlyn,” Duck said. “If Anthony’s father is as bad as he says and Falco was raised around him and as we all suspect, trained by him, that would explain his deviant behavior. Would it not?”

“Are you actually saying it is not his fault?” Ziva asked, stunned.

“Oh, no, not at all,” Ducky said. “The blame lies deep within him. I just understand him a bit better. Now, let’s get the bastard, shall we?”

The team spent the next couple of hours going over and over the plan until they all had every step memorized and taken to heart. They all knew the plan couldn’t fail, it just couldn’t, if for no other reason than for Tony’s future safety.

Tony sat quietly on his slave pillow, his head down and his eyes closed. He listened to all the talk going on around him. He could tell by the tone of voices that they all had complete confidence in this plan. Then why was it he had such a knot in his stomach and a deep feeling of foreboding?
Tony realized that the talking had stopped, so he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He slowly raised his head until he was looking into the concerned eyes of his Master. He tried to smile, but it never reached his eyes.

“How you holding up?” Gibbs asked as he squeezed Tony’s shoulder.

Tony opened his mouth to answer but his throat was suddenly too dry. He swallowed a few times and then cleared his throat. “I’m f-fine, Master,” he said, his voice cracking. When he saw the look of disbelief fill Gibbs’ eyes he quickly added, “I can do this. I have to do this. Please, Gibbs,” Tony lowered his voice so only Gibbs could hear. “I’ll be all right, I swear. Don’t change the plan because of me. Everything is set. Let’s just do this and get it over with.”

Gibbs just sat staring at Tony for a few moments. He was looking for any sign that Tony couldn’t handle this. His gut was telling him that was going to be the biggest mistake of his life, but he couldn’t find anything that would be cause to cancel the plan. Finally nodding his head, Gibbs picked up the phone and dialed the number.

***NCIS***

Tony felt the bile rise in his throat when he heard the ding of the elevator. The team had left all ready, positioning themselves in different rooms around the infamous bathroom. McGee was in the room they had set up for the video feed so they could catch Falco on tape. That way there was irrefutable proof of the torture he had subjected Tony to.

Gibbs looked up from the file he was reading and watched Falco hurry over to his desk. It took every ounce of control he had to not wipe that smirk off Falco’s face with his fist. Instead he gave him a half smile and said, “Thanks for coming so quickly, Al. It looks like it’s going to be a bad case.”

“No problem, Gibbs,” Falco replied as he looked Tony up and down like a lion preparing to pounce on his prey. ”You know I’m always here for you. Why, help is my middle name.”

Tony glanced up out of the corner of his eye when Falco laughed at his own joke. He shivered when he saw the predatory look in his tormentor’s eyes. Oh God, I don’t think I can do this. Please, give me the strength to not fuck this up.

“This may be quite a long one,” Gibbs continued with the ruse even though his stomach was twisted in knots. “Will that be a problem for you?”

“No, not at all,” Falco smile grew even wider. “Tony and I will be fine. However long it takes, don’t worry. You’re leaving your slave in good hands.”

“I know I am,” Gibbs said and smacked Falco’s shoulder, perhaps a bit harder than was necessary. He then turned to Tony, his heart rate speeding up. “Okay, Tony, time to go. I’ll come get you just as soon as I’m back in the building.”

Tony stood slowly, never raising his head, and walk out from behind Gibbs desk.

“Okay, Tony,” Falco said as he started to lead him away. “We have a lot of cold cases to deal with, so let’s get started. See you later, Gibbs.”
“Yeah, later,” Gibbs said quietly and gave a small smile when Tony glanced back. His heart broke in two when he saw the look of sheer terror in Tony’s eyes as Falco led him away.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry this took so long. My writing times just seems to have disappeared.