- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs must hunt for Tony while Falco enjoys his time alone with the slave.
Chapter 21
Tony bit down on his bottom lip, trying as hard as he could not to scream as the whip cut across his back. He could feel his blood dripping from the table onto the floor. Falco began to laugh and Tony feared that his tormentor had finally lost his mind.

Drawing in a deep breath, Tony prepared himself for the next blow, but his lungs seized up as another jolt of electricity shot through his body. As the shock began to subside, Tony gasped, fighting to bring air into his lungs before the damn dildo went off again and caused his lungs to freeze up. His throat was raw from all the screaming he had been doing; it felt as though he'd swallowed glass.

Falco was taking great pleasure in seeing his victim writhing in pain. He had started this session by shoving the electric dildo viciously in and out of Tony’s ass until blood ran down his legs. When he was finished fucking Tony with the unforgiving object, Falco used a belt to secure the dildo in place and turned it on. Every time Tony screamed, he turned the voltage up one notch, getting off on the way he could control the naked man tied face down to the metal table. Falco positioned himself in front of Tony, watching his face contort in agony. He rubbed his erection through his pants, getting harder every time Tony cried out.

Eventually Falco had turned the dial up so high that Tony's breath was labored and he was gasping for air, his face flushed an unhealthy red, sweat pouring off his body. It was apparent that the slave he was punishing was having a hard time breathing, which meant he couldn’t scream, and Falco couldn’t have that. That was when he took out a whip. The vicious strikes across Tony's back got him screaming once again.
Several minutes later, Falco stood staring at the bloody whip in his hand, his breathing harsh and heavy. He licked his lips and dropped it on the floor, his eyes perusing the torn skin on Tony’s back. “Some of my best work,” Falco said with a chuckle as he circled the table his victim was chained to. He was still breathing but it was evident that the beating was taking its toll on the slave, and unless he was careful, he'd pass out. No, he did not want that.

There was a certain skill in keeping the victim on the edge between extreme pain and dropping into the dark relief of unconsciousness. One thing for sure, he did not want Tony to find any relief from the pain. Keeping Tony yearning for death but being kept alive and totally enslaved by pain was the goal " and Falco was managing it perfectly. He leaned over and hissed in Tony's ear, “You look so hot spread out like that. I’m so hard, I could hammer nails. It’s too bad Uncle T won’t allow me to fuck you. I’ll bet you’re a great piece of ass.”

Tony tried to swallow but his throat was so dry all he did was cough and that only made the terrible pain in his head worse. He was sure that his head was splitting wide open, it was so bad. Tony tried to look up at his tormentor's face but even the smallest movement of his head made the room tilt on its side. He could only lie there and pray he didn’t throw up. Of course it didn’t help that Falco stepped into his line of sight making his nausea ten times worse.

“You know, I been thinking,” Falco said as he slowly lowered the zipper of his pants and pulled his fully engorged cock out. “Since this is likely going to be our last time together, and I’ll likely either be dead or in jail by the end of the day, maybe I won’t care about what Uncle T thinks.”
Tony could barely keep his eyes open, his vision fading in and out. He knew he should be frightened, should fight to get away from this maniac who stood before him stroking his hard cock, but he just could bring himself to care. He knew in his heart that Gibbs would never find him in time now. When Falco was finished with him, he would either be dead or so badly damaged that Gibbs would probably not want him anymore. Tony decided he would rather be dead than lose Gibbs’ love.

Falco continued to stroke his cock as he looked over his handiwork. He had so enjoyed these sessions with his little slut, and was going to miss their time together. Too bad that it was their last time together but he might as well go all the way, out with a bang. Every time he ran his thumb over the head of his cock, Falco pressed the button on the remote in his free hand.

And right on cue, Tony’s body stiffened and convulsed as the electric dildo sent a strong charge up his rectum and through his body. "Nooo," Tony moaned. "S-stop! God, p-please, ple"" His moan turned into a high-pitched scream when Falco laughed and pressed the button once again.
As if synchronized with Tony's scream, Falco's cock jerked in his hand, and pleasure coursed through him just as if it were he receiving the electric stimulation. Damn, he’d never seen anything that could arouse him like the sight of Tony laid out before him, his mouth open in a silent scream as his lungs seized up from another intense jolt of electricity. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen and Falco just had to have that sweet, hot mouth sucking his aching cock one last time. Then, when Tony was lying there in total submission, his lips swollen and abused, chin slick with his pre-cum, maybe then Falco would risk Uncle T’s wrath, and just go ahead and fuck his victim.

Without any more hesitation, Falco pushed his pants down until they pooled around his ankles. He said aloud, "Yeah, I deserve this, to fuck your ass. You know why? Because I'm the one who's broken you. I took you down where you belong, slave! Just look at you! Fucking broken. I'm the one who did what Gibbs-almighty could never do. No matter what anyone thinks, you're mine now, and if you survive what I'm going to do to you, no matter where you go or what you fucking-well do, you'll always know that I'm your true master. I own you!"

He wrapped his fingers in Tony’s hair and jerked his head off the table. Tony groaned loudly, his eyelashes fluttering on his now-pale cheeks. "You're nothing but a thing for me to use. You're nothing but a mouth and an asshole to me. You get that, boy?" Falco shoved his cock as far into Tony’s mouth as it would go, stopping only when he hit the back of Tony’s throat. Tony choked and gagged but Falco didn't let that stop him. He let out a long and loud moan of pleasure as he thrust in and out of the hot mouth. “Suck me, slave. C'mon! Oh yeah, so good,” Falco groaned. You are such a good cocksucker and I’ll just bet you’re an even better fuck. That’s it, my own precious slut, get me good and wet. I don’t want anything to keep me from showing my cock up that tight ass of your and between your spit and the blood…Ah, yeah, sooo good.”

Tony no longer had the energy to even gag as the large, hard cock slid down his throat and then pulled back only to be thrust back in. God, how he wished he would just die and get it over with. His vision was quickly graying out and he prayed that meant this was finally over. Tony choked and thrashed in panic, but Falco never gave up fucking his mouth. Darkness rushed up and Tony thought, "Master…," as he dropped into total oblivion.

***NCIS***
Gibbs and Ducky turn the corner of yet another hallway. The Navy Yard's lower level dated back almost a hundred years and although the upper floors had been updated the basement was a rabbit warren of small rooms, many of them unused. With each door Gibbs opened or kicked in, his fear grew to unimaginable heights. Tony was in the hands of a sadistic son-of-a-bitch and only God knew what was happening to him.

Gibbs knew that Ducky was keeping a close eye on him, and he was doing everything in his power to appear like this was not tearing him apart on the inside. He could see by the look in Ducky’s eyes that he was not succeeding.

Gibbs tried another door and found the room full of outdated office furniture. He could feel what little control he had slipping with each locked door and empty room. When he tried the next door and found it locked, his control slipped away. Stepping back, Gibbs kicked the door with all his might, shattering the lock and splintering the doorframe. Another dead end. He let out an animalist roar of frustration. Gibbs dropped his chin and closed his eyes, not sure how much more of this he could take.

Ducky stood behind his friend and watched as he slowly began to fall apart. He knew Tony meant a lot to Gibbs, and that Gibbs had been falling in love with his charge back at the cabin. But it wasn’t until this moment that he realized the depth of Gibbs’ feelings for the young slave. He placed his hand on Gibbs’ shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. “We’ll find him. You have to keep the faith.”

“Keep the faith?” Gibbs snapped as he whirled around. “In what?”

“Not in what, Jethro, but in who,” Ducky replied softly.

“Oh, and who would that be,” Gibbs said sarcastically. “It sure as hell couldn’t be God, at least not any God I was taught about.” Gibbs was filled with rage. Rage at God, at that bastard Falco, at the President and the government in general, but most of all he was filled with rage at himself. He was supposed to keep Tony safe, he promised he would keep Tony safe, and now he had failed, big time.

“Please, Jethro, don’t…”

“Don’t what, Duck?” Gibbs cut in. “Don’t feel that way? Well, tell me, Dr. Mallard, what kind of God would allow a wonderfully kind and loving man to suddenly have his freedom " no, his very life " ripped away from him for no reason at all? And then, if that isn’t bad enough, let’s hand him over to some sadistic…”

“Enough!” Ducky said loudly. He took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, forcing himself to calm down. “I know you are feeling responsible for what has happened.” Ducky held his hand up to stop any interruptions from Gibbs. “You did the only thing you could do. We have to catch the bastard in the act or he will get away with what he has done. You had no other choice than to let Tony go with him. You cannot blame yourself for that. Nor can you blame God. We have been given free will, Jethro. We are all responsible for our own actions.”

“Oh, believe me, Dr. Mallard,” Gibbs said sadly. “I am more than aware I am responsible for this situation.”

“You are perfectly aware that I was not speaking of you,” Ducky reprimanded through clenched teeth. “I will say it once again and I will continue to say it until you, yourself believe it. You are not…”
“Gibbs, Gibbs, where the hell are you?” The sound of Balboa’s shouts from down the hall stopped all conversation between the two men. They rushed from the room and saw Balboa and his partner coming down the hall, pulling a man with them. Taking a closer look, Gibbs realized it was Harry, the NCIS maintenance man. He could tell by the look on Harry’s face that he was as confused as Gibbs was. Why was Balboa practically dragging this poor man down the hall?

“Hey, Gibbs,” Balboa called out. “You need to listen to what Harry here has to say.”

His stomach twisting in knots, Gibbs didn’t know if he was more afraid of what he might hear or what he might not hear.

“I’m not real sure what all the excitement is about,” Harry said.

“Hey,” Balboa snapped. He didn’t care if Harry had been with NCIS for the last forty years, or that he was old as dirt " Balboa wasn’t about to let that slide. “Just tell him what you told me, Harry. Everything you told me.”

“Now, look,” Harry said, hesitant to spill the beans. “I didn’t tell you that to get Agent Moretti in trouble. All he wanted was a nice quite spot to take his lady friend so they could have some quality time together. I don’t see no problem…”

Gibbs suddenly jerked Harry around to face him. “Where, Harry?” he asked, his voice shaking. “Where is he? Where did he take my slave?”

“Y-your slave?” Harry shook his head in denial, obviously getting a bad feeling that he had totally screwed up. “Nope, he said nothing about no slave. He just wanted the keys to that empty office next to the maintenance room to take his lady friend.” Harry gave a small smirk and
said, “He said she was a screamer and he didn’t want anyone to hear her.”

Gibbs stood staring at Harry and blinked in shock. He couldn’t believe what he had heard. “Y-you gave Moretti a key to an empty office?”

“Well, yeah.” Harry ran a hand through his hair, that bad feeling increasing. “I didn’t see no harm in it. He just wanted some time with his lady…”

“He didn’t take any lady friend to that office, Harry,” Gibbs shouted in anger. “He took Tony, my slave, to that room to torture him. You understand what I’m telling you? You gave him a room to torture another human being. You"”

“Jethro, stop,” Ducky said, trying to calm him down. “This isn’t Harry’s fault.”

“Ducky’s right,” Balboa cut in. “Let’s not worry about placing blame. Let’s go get your man.”

Gibbs nodded and pulled his phone out, dialing as he took off down the hall with Ducky and Balboa close on his heels.
“I-I’m sorry, Agent Gibbs,” Harry yelled after the men. “I just didn’t see no harm…” Harry sighed deeply. “You’re an old fool, Harry,” he said quietly. “A damned old fool.”

***NCIS***

Falco thrust in and out of Tony’s mouth, becoming more and more frustrated when Tony just lay there, his mouth slack. He wanted a blowjob, the kind he had been forcing Tony to give him all this time. If this was truly was his last time with the slave-slut, he wanted it to be one he would never forget, and here he was doing all the work. Frustration quickly turned to outright rage.

“Suck me, you fucking bastard,” Falco roared out in anger. “You do as I say or I’ll beat you half to death!”

Falco stopped thrusting his hips and delivered a slap the said of Tony’s head, but Tony never responded. "Damn it!" His rage now out of control, Falco pulled his cock out of the slave's mouth and reached into his bag of toys that sat on the floor beside him. He found what he was looking for, a flogger. It was made of chain mail, including the handle which was woven metal. It looked absolutely medieval and it was one of his favorites. With an evil grin on his face, Falco raised the flogger above his head and brought it down on Tony’s back.

***NCIS***

Gibbs raced down the hall towards the maintenance rooms. He didn’t need to look back because he knew his team was right on his heels. Just one more corner to turn and he would be at his destination. Hang on, Tony, I’m coming for you. Please, just hang on a little longer.

As Gibbs reached the end of the hall, he knew immediately why Falco had chosen this area. The noise from the maintenance room was so loud that Gibbs swore it could cover the sound of a Tom Cat taking off from the deck of an aircraft carrier, let alone the screams of one lone man being abused by a sadistic tormenter.

Gibbs could feel an anger burning deep within his soul, and with an animalistic growl he grabbed the handle of the door to test the lock.
A hand on his shoulder stopped Gibbs’ progress. He jerked out of the hold and turned to face the person who dared to interfere. With a murderous glare Gibbs’ demanded, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m stopping you from going off half-cocked,” Balboa snapped back. “We need a plan.”

“I have one.”

“Oh, you do, do you?” Balboa asked sarcastically. “And what, pray tell, is this plan of yours?”

“I intend to kick that damn door in and shoot the bastard right between the eyes,” Gibbs growled.

Balboa stared at Gibbs completely dumbfounded. He knew Gibbs cared for his slave, but this sounded like a man in love. Oh my God, he’s in love with his male slave. Well, I’ll be damned. Balboa knew he had to stop this before it started. He didn’t care if Gibbs was in love with another man or that the man he loved was a slave, but he did care whether or not his friend and fellow agent went to prison.

Balboa shook his head. “Oh, that’s just brilliant,” he said in a condescending manner. “Well, answer me this, if you go in there and shoot that bastard between the eyes where does that leave your slave?”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Gibbs snarled, keeping his voice down even though it was unlikely they would be heard over the heavy thrum of the furnace in the other room. “My slave will come home with me.”

“Not if you’re in jail,” Balboa replied. “If you do what you’re planning to do you will be arrested for murder. They will take Tony away from you and give him to God knows who. Now, if what Abby tells me is correct, he could and likely would end up in his father’s hands. Is that what you want?”

Gibbs, who stood defiantly in front of Balboa, seemed to deflate a bit. He lowered his head and gave a heavy sigh. “No,” Gibbs said quietly. “I can’t allow that to happen.” He raised his eyes up to meet Balboa’s. “I promised him that would never happen. I have to keep that promise.”

“All right then,” Balboa said and gave Gibbs’ shoulder a reassuring squeeze. “Then let’s make a plan.”

***NCIS***

The swish and rattle of the chain hitting the slave's back filled the room time and again. With every stroke, blood sprayed in all directions. The walls, the table, the floor, even Falco himself was covered in Tony’s blood, but Falco didn’t care. If anything, he was getting off on it. He continued to beat Tony, making the same demand with each stroke. “Suck me, you worthless piece of shit,” he screamed. “I will have what I want! You will not deny me.”

Hearing a muffled moan coming from his victim only spurred the insane man on. “Open your eyes, damn you, look at me,” Falco demanded. “Look at the man who is your true master, the man who has taken the great Leroy Jethro Gibbs’ slave out from right under his nose.”

Falco was riding high. He had proven himself better than the legendary Agent Gibbs. Hell, he knew now he was better than even the Director, maybe even the President. No one could have pulled off what he had, not even Uncle T. Yes, he was quite the man and rules no longer applied to him.
After all, Gibbs would never find them; Falco has made sure of that. He would get his piece of ass and then he would just disappear, leaving this lowlife right where he was, in a beaten and bloody heap, paying the ultimate price for defying him. By the time Tony was discovered, Falco planned to be long gone and Gibbs would have nothing to do but bury what little remained of his precious slave.

He was definitely going to fuck this piece of ass before he was through, and at this point he didn't really care if Tony was alive or dead. He gave up on trying to get Tony to suck him off. Kicking off his pants, Falco positioned himself behind the slave, grabbed onto the chains that secured his arms to the heavy table, and pushed his groin against Tony's blood-slick ass. He was having trouble getting his rigid cock into Tony's hole, so he pulled back and guided the head of his cock to the small puckered entrance. It was way too tight so Falco jammed a couple of fingers inside of the slave and finger-fucked him with rapid strokes, trying to get the muscles to release. The man underneath him jerked and groaned, but that was the only sign of life.

Falco, breathing heavily, thrust in and out a few more times before pulling his fingers out. He lined himself up again, and pushed the head of his cock against Tony's hole, demanding entrance. Falco could feel the moment Tony lost consciousness. His muscles relaxed, heavy and limp, and that was when Falco jerked his hips and breached the slave. Finally, thought Falco, finally, I get what I deserve.

Falco was so lost in his delusions of grandeur that he never heard the loud bang at the door, nor did he hear the second one. The third bang shattered the door and the room filled quickly with agents.
“Get you fucking hands off my slave!”

The angry growl coming from Gibbs should have stopped any man but Falco didn’t even blink. It wasn’t until he was yanked away from his prize that he realized he was no longer alone.

From his position on the floor, Falco looked up at all the agents surrounding him with their guns drawn. “No,” he protested, a look of confusion on his face. “H-how? I planned this go perfectly.” Falco quickly went from confusion to being enraged. “No, you couldn’t have found me! That’s not possible. Even if that bastard told you everything, you still shouldn’t have figured it out.”

“Next time don’t ask Harry for a key,” Balboa said sarcastically as he searched Falco for weapons. “How is he Gibbs?”

Gibbs’ hands were shaking so hard he was finding it difficult to release the cuffs around Tony’s wrists. “He’s breathing,” was all he could say.

Balboa watched his two men haul Falco to his feet. He tossed Falco his trousers and said, “Rick, Charlie, get that piece of shit out of here. Throw him in a holding cell until we can get to him. Todd, go call and ambulance and then inform the Director what’s happened.”

Everyone ignored the shouts of protests coming from Falco as he was dragged from the room. McGee and Ziva were both helping to free Tony when Balboa joined them. “Jesus, what a mess, he really did a job on him.”

“Ya think,” Gibbs snapped. He released the last of Tony’s shackles and, with Balbao's help, gently lifted him off the table. Gibbs sat on the floor and pulled Tony onto his lap, his arms wrapped around the bloody body.

Ducky quickly assessed Tony. "Anthony is unconscious, and the damage to his back appears to be quite severe…but is not likely to be life-threatening."

At that moment Tony groaned and his eyelids moved when he tried to open his eyes.

“I’m here, Tony,” Gibbs whispered in his ear. “Stay with me, babe, help is on the way.” Gibbs voice hitched as he whispered, “I love you, Tony. Please don’t leave me.”

Tony’s eyes open just a tiny bit and he locked eyes with Gibbs. With great difficulty, he mouthed the words, I love you, just before his head lolled to one side and he passed out.
Chapter End Notes:
I am so sorry this took so long but my mother has been very ill and I no longer seem to find the time to write.