- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs tries to teach Tony about trust.
Chapter 24

The morning after Falco’s death, Gibbs left Tony in Ducky’s capable hands and headed into the Navy Yard and Abby’s lab. She had been combing through the security footage of the holding cells trying to see who had gained access to their prisoner.

Gibbs could tell the minute he walked through the door that Abby was not happy. “What do you got, Abs?” Gibbs asked.

“Nothing,” She replied sadly.

“What do you mean nothing?” Gibbs snapped.

Abby slowly turned around with a look that was a cross between anger and disgust. “Just what I said, Gibbs, nothing, nada, zilch, zero…”

“All right, I get it. Now tell me why we have nothing.”

“Because someone hacked into our video feed and scrambled the signal,” Abby explained. “I have one quick shot of the back of the man’s head and then nothing but static.”

“So this was an inside job?” Gibbs was almost afraid to hear the answer to his question but after what Falco had done anything was possible.

“Not necessarily,” Abby said. “In fact, I don’t think it was. It looks like the hack came from outside the agency, but how they got through our security and our firewalls I have no clue.”

“Well, find out,” Gibbs growled angrily before storming out of the lab.

Gibbs had then spent hours interrogating Falco’s lawyers, trying everything he could to get them to admit that Senior was in cahoots with Falco, but to no avail. They did admit that Falco had asked them to send a telegram to Mr. DiNozzo asking for his help but they insisted that no help was given. To make matters worse, the lawyers presented Gibbs with a letter that they claimed was hand delivered by a private messenger. After reading its contents, they’d met with their client and had informed him of the letter and that no help would be coming from Mr. DiNozzo. That very night he had committed suicide.

Now that Gibbs was alone in the bullpen, he opened the letter and began to read, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear of the trouble your client finds himself in but I am at a loss as to why you have contacted me. I will admit I knew a young man by that name many years ago. He was the son of a woman who spent some time in my company but I have not seen nor heard from him or his mother since the day he turned eighteen. I cannot possibly believe that this is the same young man, with what I remember of him, but as I said, it has been several years.

I do wish you luck in your defense of this gentleman but I am afraid that is all I can give you at this time.

Anthony D. DiNozzo Sr.

Gibbs slammed the letter down onto his desk and put his head in his hands. The bastard! Tony was right; Senior sure knew how to cover his tracks, and now with Falco gone there was absolutely no way of connecting the two men together. Tony was still in danger and Gibbs was going to have to step it up if he was going to keep his lover safe.

First and foremost though, he was going to have to do some retraining. Tony needed to learn and learn quickly that keeping things from Gibbs would not be tolerated. Had he just come to Gibbs when Falco had started to abuse him maybe they would have stood a better chance of taking Senior down. One thing for sure, Tony wouldn’t have had to suffer so severely. Yeah, Tony definitely needed a lesson in trust and as soon as Gibbs felt the younger man had recovered enough, the lesson would begin.

***NCIS***

Tony awoke to find he was alone in bed once again. It had been that way since they had returned home and that was over a month ago. Gibbs had yet to touch him in any intimate or sexual way and Tony was beginning to worry that maybe Gibbs considered him damaged goods. That scared the hell out of him. If Gibbs couldn’t or wouldn’t touch him, why would he keep him around? It wouldn’t take much for Gibbs to send him to the slave auction and if that happened there would be nothing to stop his father from getting his hands on him.

Tony crawled out of bed, grabbed some fresh clothes and headed for the shower. He adjusted the temperature of the water so it ran on the hot side and stepped under the spray. He groaned at the feeling of heat cascading down his body, his tense muscles beginning to loosen. He reached for the scented body wash Gibbs had bought for him and began to clean up.

Tony took a deep breath drawing in the scent of pine and musk that now filled the shower as he scrubbed his skin. His cock stirred at images that filled his mind of Gibbs’ hands roaming over his skin, of lips kissing his neck and down his chest. Gibbs’ mouth would soon latch onto his nipple and tease it into a hard nub while his fingers pinched and twirled its twin.

After pouring more of the thick gel into his hand, Tony slowly stroked his cock until it was fully hard and leaking pre-cum. He rubbed his thumb over the tip of his penis and moaned as his balls started to draw up against his body. God, it had been so long since he’d cum. He hadn't even been able to get hard the few times Gibbs had kissed and fondled him as a prelude to sex. His mind had always gone to the torture he was going through at the time, and he hated that Falco had taken that pleasure " and the chance to give pleasure back to Gibbs " away from him. Now, he needed it more than he needed his next breath.

Tony’s hand sped up as his body trembled with the urge to cum. He felt like his legs were made of rubber and slid down the wall of the shower, his hand moving faster and faster. Moments later he threw his head back and cried out his completion, his breathing hard and fast.

Tony sat there, his body slowly recovering from his post orgasmic bliss. Jesus, he’d missed that, missed the feeling of falling over the precipice and landing with a bang. If only it had been Gibbs who had sent him over the edge, that would have made this so much better.

Tony stiffened when he heard the bathroom door open. He held his breath, waiting for the shower door to open, praying Gibbs was coming in to join him. Tony couldn’t believe it when he heard the door close again. So, he was right. Gibbs did consider him soiled and that just added to his feeling of being used and dirty. Why else would he refuse to touch him after professing his love for him?

Tony stood and grabbed the shampoo. He quickly lathered up his hair and began to scrub his scalp. He started thinking back on all that had happened over the last several months and the more he thought about things the angrier he became. How dare he treat me like a leper after what I sacrificed to save his hide?

Tony rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing the over-sized towel to dry off. He was mad, madder than he had been in a long time and it was time he let that man know just what he thought of him. Tony threw the towel into the bin and turned for his clothes, only to find them gone. Is that why Gibbs came into the bathroom, to take his clothes? Why? Now he was going to have to go back to the bedroom to get more.

Tony retrieved the towel from the bin and wrapped it around his waist. He threw open the door, not caring when it banged loudly against the wall. He reached the bedroom and grabbed for the doorknob, turning it angrily. Tony let out a small yelp when the knob didn’t move, causing some pain to shoot through his wrist.

“What the fuck?” Tony couldn’t believe it. The damned door was locked. Why the hell would Gibbs lock the bedroom door and how was he supposed to get his clothes? Tony turned the knob back and forth a few more times as if he expected it to suddenly open. He finally stepped back and kicked at the door, hopping on his foot from the pain in his toes.

“Well that was stupid,” Tony said out loud. He leaned against the wall and took a deep breath waiting for the pain to subside. He didn’t know what was going on but by God he was going to find out. This was the last straw, he’d had enough. If Gibbs wanted to get rid of him, then fine, but Tony was going to demand he tell him right now and if that was what Gibbs was planning then Tony had an escape to plan. No way was he going up on the auction block again, especially when his own father would certainly be there leading the bidding.

***NCIS***

Gibbs was sitting on the couch reading when Tony stormed down the stairs. He had been expecting this so he forced himself not to look up. He could feel the anger radiating off Tony as he stood before him, but, damn, did he look sexy standing there clad in only a towel. Gibbs had to swallow his desire quickly to keep Tony from seeing how much he wanted him.

“Where the hell are my clothes,” Tony snapped angrily.

Gibbs slowly closed the paper and laid it on the couch beside him. He removed his glasses and placed them on the end table and then looked up at his furious lover. He kept his face neutral, not showing any emotion and said, “Sit down, Tony.”

“I don’t want to sit down,” Tony growled. “I want to know where my clothes are.” When Gibbs just sat there looking at him Tony started to feel uneasy. “What the fuck is going on Gibbs? Why is the bedroom door locked and why have you taken my clothes?”

“Because you won’t need them today,” Gibbs said calmly. He reached over and yanked the towel from around Tony’s waist, leaving him standing naked before him. Gibbs almost smiled when he saw Tony’s cock twitch. Instead he said sternly, “Now, sit down.”

Tony continued to stand defiantly for a moment, until Gibbs’ eyebrow cocked up questioningly. Tony, figuring he would be better off doing as he was told finally sat down beside Gibbs. He glared at the man before him whose cool and calm demeanor infuriated him. “Okay, so what’s the problem with me wearing clothes all of a sudden?”

“Because slaves don’t wear clothes during training,” Gibbs said in a matter of fact way.

Tony suddenly froze with fear. Slave, he used the term slave. In the privacy of their own home, where Gibbs had always said Tony was his equal, his lover, and not a slave. Gibbs had called him slave. “S-slave?” Tony whispered.

“Yes, Tony,” Gibbs replied, only more gently this time. “For the next twenty-four hours. I know you feel I am betraying you, but that isn’t the case.”

Tony shot up off the couch and stared at Gibbs in total disbelief. “How can you say that to me after what you just said? You swore to me when you brought me back here from the cabin that as long as I was in this home, our home, I would never be treated as a slave. Now, after what I sacrificed for you…”

“And therein lies the rub,” Gibbs cut in.

“What?” Tony asked, confused.

“That right there is why you are going to be spending the next twenty-four hours having a refresher training session,” Gibbs barked. “Now, sit your ass down.”

Tony dropped back down onto the couch, his arms crossed and he refused to look at Gibbs. This was bullshit and he was not going to put up with it.
“On the floor,” Gibbs instructed. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor at his feet when Tony only sat there, his eyes wide with shock. Gibbs waited quietly while Tony slowly slid off the couch, his eyes cast downward. Gibbs could see him tremble, whether it was from anger or fear he wasn’t sure.

“You need to learn about trust,” Gibbs said holding his hand up when Tony looked like he was about to respond. “You need to learn to trust me to take care of you, to give you what you need and to keep you safe.”

“I already trust you to do that,” Tony grumbled angrily.

“No, you don’t,” Gibbs said shaking his head. “If you did you would have come to me the very first time Falco abused you.”

Tony jerked his head up to look Gibbs in the eye. “I did that to save your ass,” Tony snapped. “Falco said he would kill you if I said a word. He showed me proof that he could do as he threatened if I didn’t cooperate, or don’t you remember being shot at that crime scene?”

“Oh, I remember,” Gibbs said. “And had you trusted me the way you should have, and told me what had happened, I would have known what to look out for. I would have also been able to tell my team and they would have helped cover my six. But, you didn’t trust me or my team to handle things, and look what happened. Don’t you realize that you could have been permanently disabled from his treatment, if not killed?”

“I thought you were worth the risk,” Tony said.

“No, I wasn’t. No one is worth the hell you were put through,” Gibbs said. “He hurt you Tony.”

“Is that why you haven’t…” Tony turned his face away, unable to look at Gibbs any longer. “Is that why you haven’t t-touched me because you think I’m…damaged?”

“No, Tony,” Gibbs said. He took a hold of Tony’s chin and turned his face so he could look at him. “No, that is not the reason. There are actually two reasons I haven’t, as you say, touched you. The first is you needed to heal, both physically and mentally. I know your nightmares have gotten much better but you still needed time to recover from the hell you went through.”

Tony nodded his head in agreement. “And the other?”

“Because I need to know you trust me enough to tell me what you need,” Gibbs said sadly. “Right now I can’t trust you to tell me if you need me to stop, or if you can’t handle something, or you just don’t like something I’m doing. With everything that you went through you’re likely to have flashbacks. I need to know that if that happens and you just can’t handle what we are doing, you will tell me. I can’t trust you to do that just now.”

“But…” Tony tried to explain but Gibbs wouldn’t hear of it.

“No, Tony,” Gibbs cut in. “You just said you were afraid I thought you were damaged. If you believe that then you may believe I would get rid of you if you don’t perform adequately.” Gibbs could see on Tony’s face that he was right. “That is why the training session.”

“And just what is that going to entail?” Tony asked, his angry returning quickly.

Gibbs reached under the coffee table and lifted up a leather harness. “For the next twenty-four hours you will wear this. Stand up.”

Tony hesitated at first as he stared at the contraption in horror, but then obeyed Gibbs’ command. Gibbs strapped the leather belt around Tony’s waist and then turned him around. He grabbed both of Tony’s arms and pulled them behind his back. He buckled soft leather cuffs to both wrists then fastened them to the belt around his waist, at his hips.

Tony tested the bindings but his arms were held securely at his sides. He was now completely helpless.

“I can’t stay like this for twenty-four hours,” Tony complained, feeling a bit of fear. “How the hell am I supposed to feed myself or go to the bathroom for chrissake?”

Gibbs stood and turned Tony to face him. He couldn’t help the twinge of arousal he felt at seeing Tony like this. Damn, he looked sexy. “That is what the lesson is all about,” Gibbs said as he swallowed down his lust. “For the next twenty-four hours you’re going to have to trust me to take care of everything for you. I will be the one to feed you, to bathe you, help you take a piss if need be. Until this time tomorrow you will follow me wherever I go. You will be on my six at all times. By the time this is over you will trust me completely to take care of your every need.”

“And then?” Tony asked timidly.

Gibbs couldn’t stop smiling, he was so turned on by seeing his boy bound in leather, totally dependent upon him. “Well, we’ll have to see how well you do. If you do as you’re told, you could be rewarded, if not…” The smile dropped from Gibbs face. “The consequences could be severe.”
Chapter End Notes:
As promised, another chapter.