- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Tony discuss a possible future, but trouble lurks ahead
Chapter 3

Tony slowly began to wake, feeling totally relaxed and sated. His eyes remained closed as his mind tried to catch up with his body, but he just felt so calm he really didn't want to move. One by one his senses kicked in and he felt a warm, damp cloth being run over his groin with such gentleness it took his breath away. His leg was lifted and his opening softly cleansed and inspected with fingers that just ghosted over the tender puckering.

Tony heard what sounded like the cloth being tossed away and then another being dipped into water and then rung out. The moist warmth was then run over his face and neck and he let out a sigh. When the cloth moved down over his shoulders, arms and then his stomach he just melted into the mattress, he felt so comfortable, but when it ran across his overly sensitive nipples he couldn't stop the groan of pleasurable pain that escaped from deep within him.

"Hey, you with me?" Gibbs softly asked. "Come on, open those eyes."

Tony's eyes blinked a couple time before they closed and stayed that way. It was just too hard to keep them open, but a soft kiss to his lips quickly changed his mind.

Gibbs smiled when he finally saw those beautiful green eyes looking at him. "Hi there."

"Hi yourself." Tony smiled back at the man lying beside him and he stretched and yawned. "How long have I been out?"

"About an hour, you feel all right?" Seeing the confusion cross Tony's face, Gibbs clarified. "You having any pain anywhere?"

Tony thought for a moment, taking stock of his body. His nipples were sore to the touch and his ass was tender, but all in all it was a pleasant hurt. "I'm sore, but nothing I can't handle."

"Why would you do something like that?" Gibbs' voice grew stern as the fear he had hurt his boy began to subside and his anger at himself for what he had done increased. "Do you realize you could have been seriously hurt?"

Tony's face softened as he reached his hand up and cupped the side of Gibbs' face. "Not a chance, you would never hurt me."

"You don't get it, do you?" Gibbs snapped as he glared at the man lying beside him. "I totally lost control, something I seldom do. When that happens I can't always keep the slave trainer, the animal inside me at bay. It was too big a risk for you to take."

"No, it wasn't." Tony ran his thumb over Gibbs' lower lip before laying his hand back onto his stomach. "I got exactly what I was trying for. I wanted you to lose control. I wanted the animal inside of you set free."

"Why, Tony?" Gibbs asked, not understanding. "Why would you want me to do something like that to you?"

"Because I wanted you to have what you needed, and you needed to lose control," Tony explained. "I wanted you to get what you needed, to take what you needed from me." Tony looked away, not wanting Gibbs to see the insecurities and fear in his face. "I didn't want you to have to look somewhere else for it."

Gibbs now knew what was behind all of this and he needed to nip this in the bud right now. "Hey, I have everything I need right here. I have a gorgeous man in my bed, willing and able to please me whenever and however I want. I have no reason to look elsewhere." Gibbs gripped Tony's chin and turned his face back to look at him. "And, I have no intention of ever sending you away, so get that out of your head right now. You are all I will ever need or want. Do you get that, boy?"

Tony smiled at the "boy" reference, feeling a bit more secure in his life with this man. "Yeah, well that is what I'm here for, isn't it, to be your own private fuck toy?" Tony's attempt to lighten the mood backfired when anger suddenly filled Gibbs' eyes.

"You are no one's fuck toy, Tony. Not mine, nor anyone else's," Gibbs snarled. "You are a wonderful human being that doesn't deserve to be treated the way I just treated you."

Tony turned on his side so he was facing Gibbs, who was reclining on his side next to him. "Even if it's what I want?" Tony whispered as he wrapped his hand around Gibbs' cock and began to stroke slowly. When Gibbs' breath caught in his throat and his eyes closed, Tony gently placed a kiss on Gibbs' lips. He then nipped and licked Gibbs' jaw line up to his ear and sucked on his lobe. "Please, Master, I want you to take me and make me yours. I am now and forever will be your slave."

Gibbs growled as he laid Tony on the bed and took his mouth in a demanding kiss. He would give Tony what he wanted, but this time it would be all about Tony, what he needed. This time he wasn't going to just fuck this man; he was going to make sweet, passionate love to him.

***NCIS***

The next time Tony awoke, he found himself alone. Stretching, he found the bed beside him was cold, telling him that Gibbs had been up for a while. Attempting to sit up, Tony winced at the pain in his ass. Remembering the intense pleasure of the night before, Tony thought the pain was well worth it.

The door to the bedroom opened and Gibbs stepped through carrying a tray, a smile on his face upon seeing that Tony was awake. "Finally, I thought you might sleep the day away," Gibbs teased as he sat the tray on the bedside table.

"You should have woken me up." Tony pushed himself up so he was sitting against the headboard, hiding any sign of pain from Gibbs.

Gibbs sat on the edge of the bed and brushed a stray lock of hair off Tony's forehead. "Well, after last night I thought I should let you sleep."

"Thanks," Tony smiled as he leaned towards Gibbs, unable this time to hold back the wince of pain. "I think."

Gibbs laughed at the sheepish look on Tony's face. "I brought some breakfast for you. I thought you might be a bit more comfortable lying here while you eat rather than sitting at the table."

"Thanks, again, but shouldn't I be doing that for you?" At the confused look on Gibbs' face, Tony elaborated. "I should be serving you breakfast in bed, I am your slave after all."

"No, Tony, you're not," Gibbs stressed. "You are only a slave on paper. In this house you are equal to me." Gibbs snickered at the lusty look that suddenly crossed Tony's face. "Unless, of course, either one of us or both of us wants to explore that aspect of our relationship."

"Really," Tony drew out the word as he joked with Gibbs. "Just what do you mean by equal?"

"I mean you don't have to wait for me to make the first move," Gibbs teased back. "I may not be very romantic, but I don't want you to feel like you can't act on your…urges."

"Oh yeah?" Tony smirked as he looked Gibbs up and down. Then, without warning, Tony grabbed Gibbs' upper arms and pulled him towards his chest and then flipped them both over, straddling Gibbs' hips. "You know, I didn't exactly sit back yesterday and wait now did I?"

"Nope, you sure didn't." Gibbs ran his hands up Tony's chest, rubbing his thumbs over Tony's still sensitive nipples, pleased when Tony's eyes closed in pleasure. "But you don't have to become the submissive slave to get what you want either, unless of course, I want you to."

"You think so, do you?" Tony rubbed his ass over Gibbs' clothed groin as he pulled at the hem of Gibbs' shirt.

"Why do I get the feeling I've created a monster?" Gibbs moaned when he felt his jeans begin to get tight.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it, Master." Tony wiggled his eye brows seductively.

Gibbs snaked his hand around Tony's neck and pulled him down, taking his mouth in a demanding kiss, but he lost his grip when Tony suddenly sat up.

"Shit, the lasagna." Tony swore as he attempted to climb off Gibbs's lap, only to be held in place by Gibbs' hands on his thighs. "I forgot to take it out of the oven last night."

"It's in the refrigerator, don't worry about it. I took care of it after you fell asleep last night." Gibbs ran his hands up and down Tony's thighs soothingly. "I figured we could have it tonight."

Nodding his head, Tony glanced at the clock on the bedside table and realized it was ten in the morning. Jesus, he hadn't slept that late in years. "Hey, shouldn't you be at work? It is only Friday, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. I called this morning and told them I was taking the day off."

Tony stared in shock at the man lying beneath him. Gibbs never took a day off, something must be wrong. "You sick?" Tony felt Gibbs' forehead, concern filling his voice. "You're not running a fever?"

Gibb chuckled as he grabbed Tony's hand and brought it to his lips. "I'm not sick. I just decided to take a day for myself."

"Uh huh." Tony's eyes narrowed as he studied Gibbs' face. "And what aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing that can't wait until after you eat." Gibbs grabbed Tony's upper arms and flipped them both over so he was now on top. Grinning down on the surprised man, Gibbs placed a light kiss on Tony's lips and then crawled off the bed. "Eat, shower and get dressed, boy. Meet me downstairs in thirty minutes." Tony continued to lie there and didn't move, so Gibbs slapped his hip, laughing when Tony let out a yelp. "Get a move on, you got twenty-nine minutes." With that he turned and walked out the door.

***NCIS***

Twenty-five minutes later Gibbs looked up from the project he was working on to watch Tony walking down the stairs. Gibbs swallowed at the sight of the man. He was dressed in tight jeans that hung low on his hips and a T-shirt that hugged his pec perfectly. His hair was still wet and spiked in a sexy way that made Gibbs' cock twitch. God, he wanted to take that ass right here and right now.

"What?" Tony stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked down at himself. "Is my fly open or something?"

"Nope." Gibbs simply answered, his eyes roaming up and down the tasty tidbit before him.

"What's wrong then?" Tony was getting nervous, wondering what he had done wrong.

"Not a thing," Gibbs replied his voice dripping with lust. "From where I'm sitting, everything is perfect."

Rolling his eyes, Tony walked over and sat on the couch beside Gibbs, his eyes drawn to the catalogs on the coffee table. "What you got here?"

Closing the catalog, Gibbs took it off the table and laid it on the couch beside him. "Nothing, just killing some time till you came down. Got a project I thought you might like to help me with."

"Okay, what you got in mind?"

"Well, I'd like to have us clear out the attic area, maybe move the boxes out to the shed. It's a pretty good sized area up there, wide open and spacious." Gibbs explained, his stomach twisting with worry. Would Tony like and agree to his idea or would this become the biggest mistake Gibbs had made to date?

"All right, if that's what you want. Is there a particular reason you want to do this? Is that where I'll be sleeping from now on?" Tony tried to joke, though his fear at the answer threatened to overwhelm him.

Gibbs placed his hand gently against Tony's cheek, the corner of his mouth turning up in a soft smile. "Your place to sleep, now and forever, will be at my side, in my bed, and don't you forget it." Gibbs felt Tony physically relax at that statement. Taking his hand from Tony's face, Gibbs grabbed his hand and held it, his eyes locked on Tony's. He wanted to see any reaction Tony would have to his next question. "I thought maybe I would turn it into a playroom, if that would be something you're interested in?"

Tony blinked in surprise. Was Gibbs asking what he thought he was asking? "Wh-what kind of playroom?"

"Well, kinda like we had at the cabin? You know, with the cross and the bench. You remember?" Gibbs hesitantly asked.

Tony's mind immediately went back to the training room at the cabin. He remembered the St. Andrew's cross that he was shackled to when Gibbs had flogged him for his escape attempt. He remembered Gibbs kneeling behind him, his tongue pushing into his ass as Tony's body shivered at the sensation.

"Hey, you still with me?" Gibbs quietly asked, concerned at the faraway look in Tony's eyes.

Tony blinked once again, bringing himself back to the here and now. His jeans felt tighter than before and he knew why. "Yeah, yeah, I'm with you, just remembering some things."

Gibbs' heart sank at that remark. He knew Tony would never agree now. Not after the way Gibbs had treated him at the cabin. "It was just an idea. We don't need a playroom, just thought…well it doesn't matter what I thought." Gibbs attempted to rise, but Tony's hand tightening in his own stopped him.

"I was remembering the absolutely awesome orgasm I had after being on the St. Andrew's cross. That is the type of playroom you're talking about, isn't it?" Tony spoke with confidence.

Gibbs smiled at Tony, his worries dissipating. "Yeah, Tony, that is what I'm talking about. Is that something that you might be interested in?"

Tony's cock twitched in his pants at the thought. "Hell yes!"

Gibbs laughed as he reached for the catalog beside him. Opening it up, he laid it on the coffee table in front of them. "You want to help pick out some of the playroom equipment?"

Tony laughed and turned to look at the catalog, impressed by the variety spread across its glossy pages. Over the next twenty minutes both men gave their opinions and chose what they wanted and needed to make the playroom complete.

Gibbs looked at the list he had been writing down as they reached the end of the catalog. "Is there anything else you can think of that wasn't in here?"

"This is all new to me, Gibbs. I mean, I've seen things on the internet and in porn flicks but until the cabin I had never experienced any of them. So, I bow to your expertise."

"All right then," Gibbs turned to the list they had made and starting running through it. "Well we definitely need a St. Andrew's cross. I saw a picture somewhere that had one that you could unbuckle in the middle and fold over turning it into a spanking bench." Gibbs chuckled at the groan coming from Tony. "That's definitely a yes. We also need some chains that we can attach to the ceiling."

Tony helpfully pointed out, "We'll need some kind of chest or dresser to put all the other supplies in. You know, like the dildos, vibrators, lube, nipple clamps and the like." Tony saw a dark look pass over Gibbs face. "What? What are you thinking?"

"Do you still have that website you ordered from?" Gibbs asked.

"Why?" Tony smiled at the question. "Are you thinking you may want to add to our collection?"

"I just thought…"

"Yeah, I can imagine what you just thought," Tony interrupted, laughing. "Do you have something special in mind?"

"Just thought we could, what is it you say?" Gibbs looked like he was trying hard to think of the term, while hiding his smirk. "Surf the web and maybe pick out a few special things together."

"As long as you're on the other end of those special things," Tony's face grew serious all of a sudden. "I want you and only you, Gibbs. No one will ever touch me in that way but you."

Gibbs just sat and stared for a moment, his heart swelling at the thought of Tony wanting only him. Grabbing the back of Tony's neck, Gibbs pulled him into a passionate kiss, his desires starting to overwhelm him. The ringing of the doorbell broke them apart.

"Who the hell can that be?" Tony asked, frustrated.

Gibbs stood and went to the door, seeing a man in an expensive suit standing on the porch through the window. He spotted a limousine parked in front of the house and his gut twisted. He didn't know why but he knew he couldn't have Tony seen the way he was by this man. "Tony, go to the den and shut the door."

"What?" Tony jumped to his feet, his own gut churning.

"Get in the den. I don't know who this guy is and I don't think it would be wise for him to see you like that until we find out what he wants. It's probably nothing, but let's not take any chances."

Tony didn't argue and ran from the room. He didn't know what was happening, but he trusted Gibbs completely.

Once Tony was safely in the den, Gibbs took a deep breath and opened the door. "May I help you?"

"Actually Agent Gibbs, I believe I can help you." The man answered with a large, phony smile on his face. "May I come in?"

Gibbs nodded and stepped to the side allowing the man to step in. Leaving the door open, Gibbs stood in the hallway, having no intention of allowing the man any further into his home. "So what is it you want, Mister…"

"Franklin," The man answered, extending his hand, which Gibbs shook. "Charles Franklin, sir. I represent a gentleman who is very interested in obtaining ownership of your slave, one Anthony DiNozzo Jr., and I am well prepared to offer you quite a little sum of money for that ownership."