- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Franklin makes his offer
Chapter 4

"We have a lot to discuss. Why don't we take a seat, shall we?" Franklin said as he pushed past Gibbs and walked into the living room, looking around in disgust at the simple, low quality decor.

Gibbs could only stand and stare in disbelief as the man took a seat in his recliner. Following his unwanted visitor, Gibbs glared, wanting nothing more than to wipe that fucking smile off his face. Hands on his hips, Gibbs growled at the man before him. "Just what makes you think my slave is for sale?"

"Everything is for sale for the right price." Franklin replied, that irritating smile never leaving his face. "Now, Agent Gibbs, before we start discussing price, I need to inspect the merchandise." Franklin sat his briefcase beside the chair before turning back to Gibbs. "So where is the slave?"

Gibbs had to fight to keep himself from grabbing the little weasel by the collar and throwing him out the door, but something told him it was important to get as much information from this man as he could. "If you think I'm going to bring Tony out here and parade him in front of you like a piece of meat…"

"Come now, Agent Gibbs," Franklin interrupted. "You surely don't expect me to dole out the kind of money I'm talking about without seeing what I'm buying, and isn't that just what he is? He may not be a piece of meat, but he is property to be bought and sold."

"Let me tell you something, Franklin, Tony…"

"I'm here, Master."

Gibbs whirled when he heard Tony's voice, shocked to see Tony standing in the hall leading to the den. He was wearing his slave garments and had the chains he had worn home on his wrists and ankles. Without another word from anyone, Tony shuffled across the room and knelt at Gibbs' side, his hands folded in his lap and head bowed.

"Oh my," Franklin exclaimed. "He really is quiet lovely isn't he? I can see why my employer is so anxious to obtain him."

Gibbs felt his anger build when he watched Franklin lick his lips and adjust the bulge in his pants. Placing his hand on Tony's head, Gibbs could feel him shaking, whether from fear or anger, Gibbs wasn't sure.

"Can I safely assume he is well trained?" Franklin asked, his eyes leering at the man kneeling by Gibbs.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Gibbs snapped back, his free hand balled into a fist. "Trained how?"

"I think you know what I mean, Agent Gibbs." Franklin glanced up at Gibbs before returning his eyes, pupils dilated with lust, to Tony's well-toned body. "Can I tell my employer that he has been fully trained and performs well in the bedroom?"

Gibbs just stood glaring at Franklin and refused to respond to such a question.

Franklin finally tore his eyes away from Tony and made eye contact with Gibbs, his smile slipped from his face and was replaced with frustration. "Is he a good fuck? I would assume you have tapped him at least once. Also, how well does he tolerate pain?"

"That, Mr. Franklin, is none of your damned business," Gibbs growled stepping closer to the man who is sitting in the chair.

"Actually it is, sir. My employer wants a slave he can fuck. If he is going to spend the amount of money he is offering, he wants to be sure he is getting his money's worth," Franklin argued.

"And just who the hell is this employer of yours?" Gibbs snapped.

"I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to give you that information, Agent Gibbs. My employer wishes to remain anonymous." Franklin wiped his sweaty hands on his pants. Things were not going as smoothly as his employer told him they would and he needed to end this as soon as possible.

"Well, shall we get down to business?" Franklin picked his briefcase up and laid it on his lap. Slowly opening the lid, Franklin turned it to face Gibbs. It was filled with hundred dollar bills. "I have been authorized to offer you $100,000 cash. All you have to do is sign him over to me and the cash is yours."

Gibbs' smile was as phony as Franklin's as he reached for the briefcase and closed the lid. "I don't think so."

"Agent Gibbs, you and I both know that is more than ten times what he is worth," Franklin said, that phony smile plastered back on his face.

"Oh, I'm sure it is."

"Then what is the problem? It's more than obvious that you can use the money, perhaps to updateyour home just a bit, or are you holding out for more?" Franklin was shocked at the fact he had actually been turned down. When Gibbs just smiled at him, Franklin grew extremely nervous. "Fine, $200,000 then."

Gibbs continued to smile as he shook his head. He had this bastard just where he wanted him. "Nope."

"What is it you want, Agent Gibbs?" Franklin felt his shirt soaking with sweat. If he didn't seal this deal, he would be in one hell of a lot of trouble.

"Well, let's see, how high are you willing to go?" Gibbs almost laughed at the confused look on Franklins' face, he was so enjoying this. "What is your absolute top offer?"

"W-well, I guess I could go as high as $500,000, but not a penny more." Franklin squared his shoulders trying to show a confidence he didn't feel.

Gibbs whistled as he looked down at Tony, who still knelt at his feet. He could feel Tony trembling, and it was getting worse. He needed to get this man out of here before Tony had a total metldown. Tightening his hold on Tony's hair, he hoped Tony would know he had his six. "Half a million, huh. Man, your employer must really want this lowly slave to offer that much money. Why?"

"Wh-why wh-what?" Franklin stuttered.

"Why does he want this particular slave so badly?" Gibbs knew he probably wouldn't get an answer but he felt he had to try.

"That is my employer's business, Agent Gibbs," Franklin snapped back. "And no business of yours."

"Really?" Gibbs smiled one very menacing smile. "Well, I guess you have a problem then, Mr. Franklin."

"What problem is that, sir?" Franklin felt his stomach flip. He had a feeling he was not going to like what was coming.

"Tony is not for sale."

"Wh-what?" Franklin yelled.

"You heard me, Mr. Franklin, Tony is not for sale at any price." Gibbs grabbed the infuriating man, yanked him out of the chair and pushed him toward the door. "Now, get out!"

Franklin stopped and whirled back around to face an angry Gibbs. "Please, Agent Gibbs, what can I offer you?" Franklin felt his throat closing off in fear. "One million, it will take me a couple of days to get that much together, but I can arrange it. Just, please, sign him over to me and let me take him with me. I can't go back to…he will be very angry if I don't come back with this slave."

"I don't give a shit how pissed your employer gets or what the hell he wants." Gibbs' voice was low and very intimidating. "Tony belongs to me, now and forever. He will never be for sale, at any price and you can tell that bastard that he will never get his hands on my boy!" Gibbs grabbed Franklin by the arm, dragged him forward and away from Tony. Throwing open the front door, Gibbs threw Franklin out on to the porch. "Leave now and I don't ever want to see you around here again!" Slamming the door in the man's face, Gibbs rushed back to the living room. Stopping suddenly, his heart breaking at what he saw.

Tony hadn't moved from where he had originally knelt, but his hands were now clasped together and held against his chest. He was rocking back and forth, mumbling in such a low voice but Gibbs couldn't understand what he was saying. Cautiously stepping into the room, Gibbs knelt at Tony's side. He reached out to lay his hand on Tony's shoulder, but held back, afraid Tony would bolt, as tense as he was. With as gentle a voice as possible, Gibbs called out to him, "Tony?"

"I knew it. I knew it. I knew it," Tony mumbled over and over again, staring at the floor as he rocked. "Why was I so stupid to think he wouldn't find me? I should have known he would find me."

"Tony, it's all right." Gibbs tried to calm the distraught man. "He's gone and you're going to be fine. I've got your six. I'll keep you safe."

"I should have known, damn it." Tony began hitting his forehead with his fists. "I should have known becoming someone else's slave wouldn't have stopped that bastard. Oh God, now I've put you in danger."

"Tony." Gibbs grabbed Tony's hands, stopping him from hitting himself. "Stop, that's enough. Nothing is going to happen, I promise you."

"I have to leave, go somewhere he can't find me." Tony continued on as if he hadn't heard a word Gibbs said. "I'll go to Europe, but how? How do I get on a plane without a passport? Maybe I could stowaway on a ship, maybe one that's going to Singapore."

"Tony, stop!" Gibbs gave Tony a light shake, trying to get him to snap out of it. "You aren't going anywhere. You're staying right here, with me. You hear me?"

Tony turned glazed eyes to Gibbs. "Mexico, I could go to Mexico. It'll be easy to get across the border. Hell, they get across the border from Mexico to America; it must be a cinch going from America to Mexico. I'll have to be careful, he has a lot of connection down there, but at least I would know you would be safe, Gibbs. That's all that matters really, that you're safe."

Gibbs placed his hands on either side of Tony's face, holding him in place. The look in Tony's eyes of fear, sorrow and complete devastation tore at his gut. "Tony, you are going nowhere. You're mine and I don't just let what belongs to me go, nor do I let anyone take them away. You listen to me, Tony. You belong here, with me, in my home."

"I-I know I'm your property Gibbs." Tony tried to shake his head as if to clear his mind, but Gibbs held him tight. "You would have been better off leaving me at the fence," Tony said. "At least that way you wouldn't now be in danger." The smack to the back of the head was unexpected and Tony yelped in surprise.

"Don't you dare say that! Having you here with me is all that matters to me, and I'm not talking about you being my property. I already told you that's on paper only. You belong to me because…because I love you and I don't just give up on anyone I love."

Tony blinked, his mind trying to wrap around what he just heard. Did Gibbs really just say he loved him? "How could you…you can't possibly…you can't love a worthless piece of trash like me. I don't deserve anyone's love. I belong in the gutter." Tony's eyes filled with tear before they slowly slipped down his cheeks.

Gibbs landed a gentler slap on the back of Tony's head and then touched their foreheads together. "Oh my God, Tony, yes you do. You so do deserve to be loved and nothing you can do is going to change how I feel about you, and nothing anyone else can do will ever make me let you go."

"You don't understand." A sob caught in Tony's throat. "You defied him, you turned him down. He'll come after you now. If I leave, go away somewhere, he won't have any reason to come after you. The only way to keep you safe is to leave."

"But then I won't have any reason to be safe." Gibbs placed a gentle kiss on Tony's forehead. "If you leave me, nothing else will matter." Gibbs stood and pulled Tony up with him, but Tony's legs wouldn't hold him. Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tony and helped him to the couch. Gibbs lay down, his back against the arm rest, and pulled Tony down on top of him so that he was lying between his legs.

Tony lay there, embraced in Gibbs' arms, his head on Gibbs' chest. He felt his tears soaking through Gibbs' shirt and he tried to push himself off his lap. When the arms around him simply tightened and a kiss was placed on the top of his head, Tony settled in against Gibbs' chest and let his eyes close in sleep.

***NCIS***

The man looked up from the papers on the desk in front of him as the double doors to his den opened. His eyes narrowed when the man he had been expecting walked in alone. He could see that the mission he'd sent him on had not been a success. This was not how the day was supposed to end and he could feel the anger rising inside.

"Mr. Franklin. I sincerely hope you have my package waiting outside those doors."

"I'm s-sorry, sir," Franklin trembled in total fear. "Agent Gibbs refused to sell him."

"Apparently you didn't try hard enough."

"I tried everything, sir," Franklin insisted. "He just wasn't interested, no matter what the price."

"Oh, come now, Franklin, everyone has a price." The man opened the drawer in his ornate desk and pulled out a checkbook. "You just didn't find this man's price. We simply need to offer him more."

"It won't help, sir."

"How can you be so sure? How much did you offer him?"

Franklin diverted his eyes, afraid of his employer's reaction. "I-uh, offered him up to a million dollars."

The man's eyes slowly rose up to look at his employee, his eyes filled with anger and he growled through clenched teeth. "Are you really that stupid, Franklin? You went from offering him one hundred thousand to one million and you don't believe he will become suspicious."

"Suspicious, sir?" Franklin remembered Gibbs' question to him about to why this man wanted his slave so badly and his body began to tremble.

"Yes, Franklin, suspicious of my motives. Your stupid action will make him wonder why I want his slave so badly. You have just made this ten times harder."

"I'm s-sorry, sir, but I-I don't think it would have mattered what I offered him." Franklin looked away, not wanting the man to see the truth in his eyes.

"Oh, and why is that?"

Forcing himself to make eye contact, Franklin, his voice low and filled with fear, reluctantly answered the question. "Be-because he told me to-to tell you that you will never get your hands on his slave."

"So he knows who I am?"

"I don't know, sir," Franklin backed away from the desk. "I-I didn't tell him, sir, I swear. Even when he asked, I told him you wished to remain anonymous."

"Then he must have investigated the slave's background and learned of me elsewhere, probably… well, that's too bad, for Agent Gibbs at least." Shaking his head, the man stood and pushed a button under the edge of his desk. "Well, Franklin, you left here with a job to do and you failed. I don't tolerate failure." The double doors to the den opened and two burly men walked in. "You were to bring me my new slave, and instead you came back empty-handed. Therefore you will have to take that slave's place."

"What!" Franklin's eyes grew wide in shock and fear. "I c-can't, you can't…I'm not a slave."

"Oh, I see," the man sneered at the trembling figure before him. "You would rather spend the next twenty-five years being some man's bitch in a prison cell, because if the district attorney gets his hands on the information I have, that is about how much time you will get."

"Oh, God, I can't-I can't go to prison."

The man walked out from behind his desk and stepped up in front of his most curent victim. "So the way I see it, you have two choices." Reaching out, he cupped Franklin's groin and squeezed, pleased at the hiss of pain he heard. "I can fuck you tonight, as well as do a few other things to you, or you can be fucked every night for the next twenty-five years. Which is it going to be?"

When Franklin bowed his head and nodded, the man's sneer became a full-blown smile. "Wise choice." Stepping back, he turned to his two men. "Take him. I want him stripped and cleaned inside and out. Secure him in the chains hanging in my room, naked. Use the black, vibrating butt plug. I'll choose what other toys I want when I come up."

Nodding their heads, the two henchmen dragged a begging Franklin out of the den, closing the door behind them. Going to the wet bar, he poured himself a glass of very expensive scotch, sipping it slowly as he walked over to the fireplace. He loved holding a man's life in his hands. He employed the best private investigators around and they could dig up dirt on Mother Teresa if necessary.

Looking up at the poster-sized photograph hanging above the mantel, he admired its beautiful subject. He had paid a rather large amount of money to one of the detention guards and this was the result. Now he had this gorgeous naked picture of the object of his desire. The guard had taken it without the slave's knowledge while he showered at the center. He had then hired the best in the business to blown it up and have it framed.

He stood there for a while admiring the man's physique. His skin was tanned, his shoulders broad. Two pert nipples peeked out of the right amount of chest hair that covered the young man's well-defined pecs. He had six-pack abs and a flat stomach. His hips were narrow but his cock hung long and thick through a patch of pubic hair, his balls snuggled behind. He had developed into quite a well-endowed man and his mouth watered at the thought of his cock slipping down his throat.

Screams came from upstairs and he laughed and rubbed his erection through his pants. Franklin would be ready for him soon and the incompetent fool would have to pay for his failures. If he ended up being a good fuck, he just might keep him and this would be Franklin's life until he got the one he truly wanted. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his cock and slowly stroked himself as he stared at the picture.

"Soon, Anthony, soon now." The man ran his thumb over the head of his cock, moaning at the images that filled his mind. "I will have you home and in my bed soon, son, and then you will pay for refusing me. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you had come home when you were told to."

Holding his glass of scotch up in a toast, Anthony DiNozzo Senior downed the last swallow and threw the crystal tumbler into the fireplace. "You will soon be mine, son, and not even Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs will stop me. Not if he knows what's good for him."

Hearing a knock, Senior went to the door and opened it, leaving his fully erect penis hanging out of his pants. Seeing his man look down at his dick and then nod with a wicked smile on his face, told him Franklin was ready for him. Running his thumb over the head of his leaking cock one more time, Senior smeared his precum on the lips of his Henchman. Laughing when the man licked his lips and then moaned, Senior walked up the stairs, removing his clothes as he went.
Chapter End Notes:
This chapter will be a bit intense.