- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony thinks he has the solution
Chapter 5

Tony jerked awake, gasping for air, the nightmare still fresh in his mind. He struggled against the arms holding him tightly until the voice calling him finally broke through his fuzzy mind.

"Tony, Tony, calm down," Gibbs gently called. "You're all right, it was just a dream."

Looking down, Tony realized that his chains had been removed and now lay on the floor by the couch, but he still wore his slave garments. Yanking at his shirt, he began to tear the clothes from his body. "Get them off," Tony shouted. "Get them off of me." Breaking away from Gibbs' grip, Tony had already shredded his shirt and thrown it across the room and was now trying to tear his pants off.

Jumping off the couch, Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tony, trapping his arms. He held Tony close to his body as he fought to get away. "Stop, Tony," Gibbs softly spoke in Tony's ear. "Stop now, before you hurt yourself."

"Shit!" Tony cried out as he continued to struggle against the arms holding him. "I can't stand it. Get them off, Gibbs, get them off!"

"Calm down and I will." Gibbs held Tony until he stopped struggling and then he slowly released him. Stepping back, Gibbs pulled the slave garment off Tony's hips and down his legs. He helped Tony step out of them before throwing them across the room with the ripped shirt.

Tony stood naked in front of Gibbs, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Damn him, who does he think he is, sending someone here to try and buy me?"

"We don't know for sure that your father is the one that sent him." Gibbs put his hands up to stop the argument he knew was coming when Tony spun around to face him, a look of astonishment on his face. "I know that it is a high probability that it was him, but we have no proof. We'll have to be extra careful from here on out. Even if, by chance, it turns out not to be your father, we know someone out there is trying to gain ownership of you."

"It's him, the rat bastard," Tony snapped. "Who the hell else would it be? That asshole is just the type of weasel he would get to do this kind of thing. I knew it the minute I saw him."

"You had no business seeing him," Gibbs growled. "What possessed you to come out of that den? The den I told you to go to and stay put with the door closed."

Tony lowered his eyes, unable to look at Gibbs. "I wanted him to see that I belonged to you, that I was your loyal slave." Tony raised his head up, wanting Gibbs to see that he did care. "When I heard he wanted to-to buy me, I knew he was sent by my father. I didn't know what he would do if you refused. I-I was afraid to leave you alone with him."

Gibbs stepped up to Tony and slapped the back of his head. "Hello, Tony? Marine!"

Rubbing the back of his head, Tony held his ground. "Your Marine training wouldn't have helped you if the son of a bitch had a gun in that fucking briefcase and he shot you in the head." He shook his head at the incredulous look on Gibbs' face and relented. "Okay, so I didn't think it through."

"Ya think?" Gibbs smiled despite the seriousness of the situation.

"I'll tell you what I do think," Tony said, a plan forming in his mind. "I think we need to come up with a way to stop that bastard from ever getting control of me and I believe I have the perfect way to accomplish that."

"Oh, and what way is that?" Gibbs eyes ran up and down Tony's naked body, his cock swelling in his pants. Tony pulled Gibbs' shirt off and threw it on top of his torn slave garments, causing Gibbs' breathing to speed up.

Tony ran his fingers through the silver hair on Gibbs' chest, pleased at the moan that his actions elicited. "Yeah, that's the ticket," Tony replied in his best Jon Lovitz, from Saturday Night Live, voice. He leaned forward and latched onto Gibbs' right nipple with his mouth and sucked, licked and nipped at it until it was a hard pebble. The gasp that came from above his head encouraged him to continue and he switched to the left nipple and continued his play.

Gibbs grasped Tony's hair with both hands, wanting nothing more than to hold him in place. His body hummed with pleasant sensations as Tony moved from one nipple to the next. He never felt Tony working on his belt and pants until they were pushed down and pooled around his ankles, and his cock, hard and leaking, sprang free and slapped against his stomach.

With one last lick at Gibbs' sensitive nipple, Tony looked up, his green eyes latching onto blue ones with the pupils dilated in lust. He rose and took Gibbs' mouth in a passionate kiss while he turned Gibbs' body slightly towards the couch before pushing him away.

Tony laughed when Gibbs stumbled back and fought to stay upright, only to trip on his pants and fall on the couch. He reached down and quickly removed Gibbs' shoes, socks and pants, and lifted his feet up onto the couch. Standing at the end, leering at the naked lying before him, Tony began to crawl over the arm and up Gibbs' body like a cat stalking his prey.

Tony kissed and nipped at the tender flesh on the inside of Gibbs' thighs and then licked across the crease at his hip. He felt Gibbs shiver beneath him when he ran his tongue along the vein running up the underside of his fully erect cock. Tony took the very tip into his mouth and sucked while Gibbs squirmed beneath him, and then took the full length deep in his throat with one swallow.

The moans he heard coming from Gibbs were going straight to Tony's cock and he knew he had Gibbs right where he wanted him. He ran his tongue around Gibbs' cock one more time before he pulled off and placed a gentle kiss on the tip. Tony continued to trail kisses up Gibbs' body until he reached his soft, pliant lips.

Taking Gibbs' mouth in an enthusiastic kiss, Tony straddled Gibbs and rubbed his ass back and forth over his hard cock. It was time to put his plan in action and he didn't have a moment to lose. Now that he knew Gibbs was fully aroused, Tony broke off the kiss and whispered into Gibbs' ear. "I want you to take me, Claim me as your own."

Gibbs' mind was foggy, his body screaming with desire. He wanted Tony, more than anything he could fathom, but he didn't want to hurt him. "B-bedroom, we…we need lube."

"No! Here, now. No lube…just like at the cabin," Tony insisted as he lifted his hips and lined Gibbs' cock up with his unprepared opening. "Take me, Master. Make me your property. Now!" Tony pushed his hips down, impaling himself on Gibbs' cock, a cry of pain ripped from his throat.

Gibbs gasped at Tony's sudden descent and cry of pain. Grabbing at Tony's hips, he tried to keep him from moving, but his own needs quickly overrode his brain. "Tony, we-we can't. You'll hurt yourself."

Tony fought to control his breathing as he waited for the extreme pain to subside. "Yes," he panted, "I want this, need you to Claim me just like you did at the cabin."

"It's not-not necessary." Gibbs stuttered. "You already belong to me."

"Yes, it is." Tony shouted as he rose up and sank back down again. "W-we have to do this, now!" Tony suddenly began to move, none too gently. He rose and fell, frantically riding Gibbs like a cowboy on a wild bronco, his breathing become more and more erratic.

"Tony…T-Tony," Gibbs' breath kept catching in his throat every time he tried to speak. "Oh God, Tony, why are you d-doing this?" Gibbs' mind was waging a major battle with his body. He knew he had to stop Tony before he caused himself harm, but his body was overwhelmed with such pleasure that he could scream. When Tony didn't stop, but shook his head no and rode him harder and faster, Gibbs' mind gave up the fight.

Wrapping his hand around Tony's hard cock, Gibbs jerked him off using the same rhythm Tony was using to ride him. Grasping the back of Tony's neck Gibbs pulled him down and captured his mouth in a brutal and demanding kiss. Tony suddenly stiffened in his grip and yelled into the kiss. The warmth of Tony's semen coated Gibbs' hand and covered both their chests, and Gibbs quickly followed and shot his seed deep inside Tony's passage.

Tony collapsed against Gibbs, his breathing coming in short, harsh pants. He couldn't move a muscle, not even to raise his head. He felt Gibbs' arms around him, holding him tight to his chest. Tony finally felt safe, loved and he knew it wouldn't be long before he fell asleep.

Gibbs finally came down from his orgasm high and found that he was angry. "What the hell do you think you were doing?" Gibbs breathlessly demanded.

Fighting to raise his head just an inch or two Tony look up at Gibbs and whispered, "I'm yours again, Master, yours body and soul?"

"Always have been, Tony and always will be." Gibbs placed a gentle kiss to Tony's forehead, his anger dissipating quickly. "Nothing or no one will ever change that. You have my solemn promise."

"But now we have the law to back us up." A small smile appeared on Tony's lips when he felt fluid leaking out of his sore asshole. He laid his head down on Gibbs' chest and yawned. "If a Master damages a slave he has to keep him, that's the law."

"What?" Gibbs had a very bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Tony yawned again as he snuggled in against Gibbs. "Now, by law, you have to keep me no matter what my father tries. I made sure…" Tony was asleep before he even finished his sentence, not caring that Gibbs' cock was still buried deep inside him.

Gibbs felt Tony's breathing even out and knew he had fallen asleep. Still confused at Tony's sudden need to be reclaimed, he grew concerned when he felt moisture leaking out around his now flaccid cock where it was still embedded in Tony. Trying his best not to wake the man on top of him, Gibbs slowly pulled out and adjusted Tony so that he was lying beside him. His concern turned to fear when he saw the blood on his penis.

Slipping out from under Tony, Gibbs moved him so that he was lying fully on the couch. Rushing into the bathroom, Gibbs wiped the blood from his cock and then wet several washcloths and raced back to the living room. Quickly throwing on his boxers and pants, Gibbs grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed Ducky, sitting next to Tony on the couch while the phone rang.

"Jethro," Ducky's pleasant voice answered the phone. "How are you and Anthony doing?"

"I need you over here, Duck," Gibbs tried to sound calm but was failing.

"What has happened, Jethro? Is Anthony all right?" Ducky asked as he grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

"I don't think so, Duck," Gibbs answered as he began to clean Tony up, his fears building as he wiped the blood away from Tony's ass. "Hurry."

***NCIS***

"Jethro?" Ducky called as he came through the door.

"In here, Duck."

Ducky followed Gibbs' voice into the living room. He found Gibbs sitting on the couch next to a sleeping - at least Ducky hoped he was only sleeping - Tony. On the floor next to the couch, Ducky saw several bloody washcloths. "What's happened, Jethro?" The look of shame on Gibbs' face made Ducky's stomach flip. Stepping up to the couch, Ducky laid his hand on Gibbs' shoulder. "I need you to tell me what's happened. I can't help Anthony unless I know."

Gibbs couldn't look Ducky in the eye. He felt so guilty for allowing things to get out of hand. "I'm not sure I even know what happened, Duck. It's a long story."

"All right, we won't go into that right now. Let's start with what is wrong with Anthony. Where did this blood come from?" Ducky took Gibbs by the arm and moved him to the recliner by the couch then donned a pair of latex gloves.

Sitting with his head in his hands, Gibbs tried to explain what had happened. "Tony was upset over something that had happened earlier today. He insisted I Claim him, like I had at the cabin. I tried to tell him that it wasn't necessary, that he didn't need to go through that kind of pain again, but he wouldn't listen." Gibbs shook his head, trying to erase the image. "He was suddenly on top of me, riding me. He was out of control, and he had gotten me so aroused, I-I…"

"All right, Jethro, I understand." Ducky tried to turn Tony, but there was so little room on the couch. "Jethro, we need to move Anthony to the bedroom, please."

Nodding his head, Gibbs stood and went to the couch. Looking down at the sleeping man, Gibbs felt his heart clench. How could he have hurt him? He loved him so much. Feeling Ducky's hand on his shoulder, Gibbs looked into understanding blue eyes.

"Now is not the time to sink into guilt, my boy. Let's get him moved."

Gibbs lifted Tony into his arms, and cradled his head in the crook of his neck, Tony's painful moan tearing at Gibbs' heart. He carried Tony up the stairs and laid him carefully on the bed on his side. Gibbs stepped back and allowed Ducky access to his patient. Standing at the foot of bed, Gibbs watched every move Ducky made.

Ducky sat on the bed and gently separated Tony's ass cheeks When Tony moaned and tried to squirm away, Ducky patted his hip and murmured soothingly. Tony groggily looked back and then settled back down, so Ducky continued. He softly probed Tony's ass, pushing one gloved finger inside, frowning when it came back out with some blood on it. Reaching into his bag, Ducky pulled out what looked like a speculum and a tube of KY jelly. Gently inserting the metal instrument inside Tony's passage, Ducky slowly opened it so he could look up inside.

***NCIS***

Tony jolted awake at the sudden flare of pain that seemed to fill his entire body. His mind still muddled with sleep, he wasn't sure where he was or what was happening to him. The last thing Tony remembered was that horrible man offering his Master a million dollars for his ownership. A million dollars, no one could turn down that kind of money. Gibbs must have sold him and that would mean he was now in his father's hands. His father had made it quite clear that he would face severe punishment for denying him what he wanted. Oh God, his father was hurting him and it would only get worse from here. He had to get away and fast.

"No!" Tony's cries and sudden movement trying to get away startled both Gibbs and Ducky. "Stop, please, don't hurt me. I don't belong to you, I belong to Gibbs. He promised me. Let me go!"

Gibbs moved quickly to Tony's side and crawled on the bed. Wrapping his arms around Tony, he held him tightly and whispered soothingly in his ear. "Ssshhh, Tony, you're all right. I'm right here. Ducky's just making sure you didn't hurt yourself too badly. Calm down."

Tony trembled in Gibbs' arms, his mind starting to clear. "D-Ducky?"

"Yes, my boy, I am right here." Ducky patted Tony's hip gently. "Now I need you to stay very still, you have a small tear. I am going to treat it with some medication on a cotton swab. It has a numbing agent in it that will help with the pain."

Tony stiffened in Gibbs' arms and hissed in pain when Ducky inserted the swab. He felt the instrument inside release and pull out and he sank against Gibbs, moaning at the relief. He felt like a fool for the way he reacted when he woke up, damning himself for being weak. The light head slap made him look up into determined blue eyes.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of," Gibbs said, his arms tightening around Tony's shoulder. "You are not weak."

Tony simply nodded, surprised Gibbs knew what he was thinking. He buried his face in the crook of Gibbs' neck, taking in the scent of the one man who made him feel safe and loved.

"All done, Anthony." Ducky pulled off his gloves and threw them in the trash. "I am leaving this tube of medication with you, Jethro, as well as this box of latex gloves. I need you to put a dime size amount of this ointment on a gloved finger and spread it inside young Anthony here."

"I can take care if it myself," Tony said, his voice muffled.

"No, my boy, you cannot," Ducky instructed. "It must be spread evenly and completely. It will be too difficult to try and do it yourself."

"I'll take care of it, Ducky," Gibbs said as he ran his fingers through Tony's hair.

"Oh, and one more thing." Ducky lifted a syringe and check the contents. "Absolutely no, uh, coitus for at least a week."

"Coitus, really?" Tony chuckled and then gasped in pain when Ducky injected him with the syringe. "What the hell, Ducky?" Tony tried to turn to see what Ducky was doing, but was stopped by Gibbs hand on his face turning him back around.

"It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic," Ducky explained. "That tear can easily get infected and we need to take all precautions."

Nodding, Tony laid his head against Gibbs chest. "Okay, Ducky, if you say so. You know I don't think I've ever heard anyone use the word coitus. Well, accept maybe Sheldon."

"Sheldon?" Ducky smiled at Gibbs.

"Yeah." Tony yawned. "Sheldon, you know, from the TV show The Big Bang Theory. It's about these four friends who are all science nerds. (Yawn) There's this girl who lives across the hall, (Yawn) that is a want to be actress, but she works at a Cheesecake Factory instead. Leonard is in love with her, (Yawn) and his roommate is Sheldon and…he's…the…one…the one…"

Gibbs smiled up at Ducky. "There was more in that syringe than an antibiotic, wasn't there?"

"Yes, a mild sedative," Ducky admitted. "He needs to rest and this will just help him get what he needs. Now, he will sleep for at least four hours, how about you join me in the kitchen for a nice cup of tea and tell me what the hell has happened."

Gently laying Tony down on the pillow, Gibbs pulled a quilt up over his naked form and then kissed his forehead. Heading for the door, Gibbs couldn't keep from looking back at the sleeping man on the bed. God forgive him for hurting this precious soul. He would never let it happen again.

***NCIS***

Two hours later found both men sitting at the dining table, Gibbs with his ever-present cup of coffee and Ducky with his Earl Grey tea. Gibbs had told Ducky the entire story, starting with the surprise Tony had waiting for him when he got home, which Ducky seemed to think was the perfect solution to Gibbs' tension problem.

He continued, telling Ducky about the strange man who had shown up at their door offering Gibbs an exorbitant amount of money for Tony's ownership, and Tony's reaction after he threw the man out. Gibbs explained that he believed that incident was what brought on Tony's sudden and overwhelming need for Gibbs to Claim him in such a brutal way.

"And Tony truly believes his father is behind this- offer," Ducky asked.

"Yeah, and so do I." Gibbs grimaced at the now cold coffee in his cup. "He told me some things while we were at the cabin that- yeah, that makes me think that bastard is behind this. Tony says his father will do anything to gain control over him and it scares the hell out of the kid."

"I can only imagine." Ducky couldn't believe the story he had just heard. "What kind of father would want his own son as a sex slave?"

"Tony made a statement a while back that has stuck with me. He said that if I hadn't told him how he ended up as a slave, he would have sworn his father was behind it all." Gibbs went to the kitchen to refill his cup before sitting back at the table.

"You are thinking about investigating this man, aren't you?"

"Thinking about it." Gibbs leaned back in his chair, looking everywhere but at the man across the table from him.

"You will have to tread lightly, Jethro," Ducky leaned forward, wanting to make sure Gibbs understood him. "If this man can afford to offer you up to a million dollars to obtain Anthony, then he can afford to have you suddenly disappear. Someone with that kind of power could easily get away with it also and if that were to happen then where will that leave Anthony?"

"I know, Ducky." Gibbs wiped his hand down his face. "But I made a promise to that boy that I will keep him safe and out of his father's hand and I intend to keep that promise."

"And so we shall." Ducky smiled at the way Gibbs' head snapped up to look at him. "Yes, my boy, I said we. I have no intention of allowing that poor young man to go through any more than he already has. Have you considered bringing in the rest of the team?"

"Yeah, thought about it, but if I do that I will have to tell them the truth and I'm not sure how they will react." Gibbs raised his hand to stop Ducky from interrupting. "Think about it Duck. What will the team think when they find out I not only allowed the government to do this unspeakable thing to an innocent man and fellow law enforcement officer, but I personally put him through a living hell when I trained him?"

"I think you don't give your people enough credit, Jethro. I believe if they know the truth they will rise to the occasion and give their usual 100%." Ducky went to the kitchen and placed his cup in the sink before heading for the front door. Turning in the doorway, Ducky glanced up the stairs before looking back at Gibbs. "You have to decide if that boy up there is worth the risk. Is he worth taking a chance of losing some of your team's respect or is your reputation more important than his well-being." With that, Ducky left the house and closed the door behind him.