- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Four years ago he left without a word. They didn't know where he was or why he disappear. Only one knew where he was but he didn't and won't tell them. What happens when they meet again? Slash and mentions of Mpreg. CSI: Miami crossover.
Chapter 1

...

Four years ago

Anthony Dinozzo watched as the last of his belonging were carried out of the now empty apartment. Looking around the empty room it looked as it did when he first moved, as he never even lived there.

He never thought he would move again. He had hope that he could find what he had been searching for so long. He did for a while, but like all good thing they come to an end. He had a found a family in the team, first with Abby, Ducky, and Gibbs then when Kate, Mcgee and jimmy joined. They to became his family.

He saw them as family and he thought that they to consider him family well. How wrong he was. It hurt but he couldn't do anything about it except start fresh.

So here he was ready to leave his life in D.C and start a new life. After all he now had someone to share it with.

As he thought about what was waiting for him in his new home, he smiled fondly. With a nod at his empty apartment he closed the door and walked out ready for his new life.

He got in his rental and drove away leaving behind D.C and his so called family and friends.

After all this was only the beginning of his new life.

…..

Monday morning arrived way to soon, the weekend was now long gone. it was time to go back to work.

That's where Mcgee and Ziva found themselves their desk catching up on reports. Both kept glancing at the elevator every time it binged. When it wasn't who they expected they glanced at each other then at the empty desk cross or beside them worried expressions on their faces but no one dared ask.

Finally Ziva asked the question that was both on their minds.

"Tony is two hours late. Gibbs is not going to be please, no?"

"No, he won't be, Tony is never two hours late."

"Yes that it true. Maybe we should call him. Before Gibbs…."

She never finished her sentence as that was the moment Gibbs walked into the bullpen with his ever present cup of coffee.

"Before Gibbs what Agent David? And where the hell is Dinozzo?" Gibbs asked as he walked to his desk and powered up his computer without even looking at either Mcgee or Ziva.

Gibbs question was met with silence. They didn't know how to respond to his question, as neither of them knew where Tony was.

When no respond was given, Gibbs looked up at his Agents, and glared at both them. Mcgee and Ziva looked at each other worried of who was going to answer him.

Mcgee was the one who answered as Ziva grabbed a paperclip from her desk.

Mcgee gulped, turned to Gibbs.

He was nervous.

"W-we don't know where Tony is Boss." he finally chocked out as Gibbs glare become more pronounce.

"He probably hung over, yes." Ziva responded with a snort in disgust.

Gibbs gut churned, he really hoped that that was what was keeping Tony for the last two hours. Of the Five years that Tony worked at NCIS he had never been this late before and if he was going to be late he called to let them know he running late but as of yet there hasn't been a call from his agent.

He didn't like it, something wasn't right but he didn't know what. He knew it was time to find his missing agent and when he did Tony would have wished that he hadn't drunk on a Sunday.

"Umm Boss…?"

" Call him Mcgee and tell him to get his ass here or he can start looking for a new job tomorrow." Gibbs ordered him after being snapped out of his thoughts by Mcgee. Both his Agents were looking at him with concern.

He ignored them and went back to his email. He could hear Mcgee pick up the phone and dial Tony number. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Mcgee eyebrow crunch up together. He knew that look it meant that he was confused about something. He was about to turn and snap at him. When he notice an email from Tony. His gut churned again. He now knew something was definitely wrong when he saw that Tony send it from his personal account something Tony has never done it was always from his work account. He warily opened the email up and started reading after the first line and through the rest of it he sat frozen in his seat.

Until Mcgee started talking again.

"Boss?"

He turned and gave Mcgee a glare. Mcgee nervously looked at Ziva then turned back to him and gulped again.

"Umm… I-I called Tony like you asked and…" Mcgee stopped mid sentence not knowing how to tell him.

Gibbs already had an idea of what Mcgee was going to say. He could see Ziva was looking at her computer and typing but from experience he knew she was listening to what was going on as she to was worried about Tony even though she pretended like she didn't care.

"What Mcgee spill it out already!" Gibbs snapped irritated and pissed off about the email.

Mcgee cleared his throat nervously looked at Ziva again then at Gibbs.

"His cell phone and landline have been disconnected."

Gibbs curse under his breathe before Mcgee finished his sentence.

Mcgee looked at Ziva confused

Ziva shrugged her shoulder answering his silent question. She didn't know why Gibbs reacted that way either she was just as confused as he was. She knew something was wrong but didn't have any idea. She saw Gibbs stand and grab his badge and gun and was to ask what was going on when Gibbs spoke.

"Grab your gear"

Confused both did what they were told and follow Gibbs to the elevator. They didn't know what was going on as they stepped into the elevator and headed to the garage in silence. They didn't want to ask where they were going fearing the wrath of Gibbs. They knew he was pissed. The doors to the elevator opened and all three of them stepped out and walked towards the charger. They got in as Gibbs took the wheel with Ziva in passenger seat and Mcgee in the backseat. The both them fumbled with their seatbelt as Gibbs squealed out of the Navy yard. When they were on the road.

Ziva was the one to brake the silence once again.

"Gibbs where are we going?"

"To Tony's apartment."

Ziva turned to Mcgee worriedly. Both were anxious to know what was going on with their missing teammate.

However as they drove to Tony's apartment they didn't know of what might be waiting for them.