- Text Size +
He, Anthony Dinozzo never pictured himself as the domesticated person, with the white picket fence house, kids and everything else that came with that life.

If someone had told him that he would be living that life. He would of laughed at them and walked way.

Now that he had that life he wouldn’t give it away for anything in the world. I loved every minute of the life he made with Eric and his children.

His children.

Never in a million years did he think he was going to be a father, let alone to 4 of them.

Yes he Tony Dinozzo the playboy that all NCIS thought he was, was a father of four beautiful children.

He still remembered the day he found out he was going to be a father.

………….
Flashback

He was tired. All he wanted was to go to sleep he had been up for almost 48 hours looking for a Navy Commander’s eight-year-old son who was kidnapped from school because his father owed the Mafia 100,000 dollars and if he didn’t pay they would kill his son. Gibbs had be a bastard throughout the whole case and hadn’t let them go home until they found the child, which they did. Thankfully.

And now here he was three days later after finishing his report he had finally gotten home.

As walked in his apartment he noticed that something was wrong. His hand went to where his gun was and walked through the apartment looking for any dangers that had his senses in override. The living room, kitchen and bathroom were empty so that just left his bedroom.

He took a deep breath and walked into the room with his gun raised.

And that’s when he saw Eric curled up sleeping on his bed.

He let go of the breath he didn’t know he was holding.

He walked to the side where Eric was sleeping and sat at the edge of the bed trying not to wake him up, but it was futile because as soon as he sat down Eric opened his eyes and looked at him and smiled that always made him melt.

God he could get lost just looking at those eyes.

“Hey.” He whispered. “I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“Hey yourself. Its okay how was work?” Eric asked him.

“It was alright its good to be home haven’t been here in the last three days. And the good thing that we have the whole weekend off and it’s even better now that you’re here.” He smiled at E and ran his finger through his hair. Then he remembered that Eric was supposed to be in Miami.

“What are you doing here?” he asked since they talked on the phone earlier that week Eric hadn’t mentioned he was coming up.

“ Are you not happy to see me?” Eric joked.

“What of coursed I am it just you didn’t mention you would be coming.”

He noticed that Eric tensed. He frowned and wondered what was wrong.

‘Hey what wrong? I’m very happy you’re here.”

Eric sat up and leaned on the headboard and didn’t say anything for a long time. Tony was getting worried when no reply was given. He was about to say something when E spoke.

‘I’m pregnant.” He murmured without looking at Tony.

Tony almost didn’t hear him.

But when the words registered he froze. And his insecurities went into overload.

A baby.

His baby.

He was going to be a father.

Could he be a father?

He didn’t know but he was going to try.

And he be damn if he let go of Eric and their child.

………

As he was lost in his own thoughts he didn’t see Eric had stood up and left the room.

He knew that Tony was going to react badly to the news. But when he had found out he was pregnant he was scared. He knew Tony wouldn’t want a baby. They hadn’t talked about starting a family together,

They weren’t even living together. They didn’t even live in the same state how can they raise a child together.

………

Tony had turned to say something to Eric but he wasn’t there, panicking he stood and called out to him but didn’t hear an answer. He walked into the living room where he saw him standing at the window. He knew what he was thinking and he felt his heart tighten in his chest because he was the reason Eric was having those doubts.

“We can make it work.” He said.

Eric had turned and looked at him and they had just stood there staring at each other.

Slowly Eric started smile and he couldn’t help but smile as well.

They were having a baby.

End of flashback

“Daddy!”

The voice of his son calling him brought him out of his memories.

Turning to where the voice had come from, he saw his oldest son standing looking at him impatiently.”

“Hey buddy what’s up?” he asked his son. It was moments like this that his son reminded him so much like Eric when he was impatient about something.

“We’re hungary daddy.” He said with his hands on his hips and looking at him with a face that said well aren’t you going to feed us.

“All right, all right I’m up.”

He laughed and got up from bed and followed his son out of the room and headed to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Yes, He loved the domesticated life. He wouldn’t trade each of his children up for any thing.

Eric, Alex, AJ, Serenity, and Haley were his whole world.