- Text Size +
The murmur of the television could be heard as Tony walked down the stairs. He smiled as he saw all four of his children sprawled out in the living room watching sponge bob. He knew that they had been up for quite a while now.

He still didn’t understand where they had gotten the habit of getting up early because he and Eric loved to sleep. If they didn’t look like them he would of thought the hospital had given them the wrong babies.

He laughed just thinking of that idea. Eric would wreck havoc at the hospital, then again so would he.

He noticed that all of his kids were watching him, with a questioning look on their face a look that they had gotten from Eric.

“What?”

“Daddy what’s so funny?” Aiden asked him.

“Nothing buddy. Just remembering something. So how about pancakes with fruit for breakfast?”

“Yeah!” they all exclaimed at the mention of breakfast.

“Okay, I’ll be in the kitchen if you guys need me. Alright.”

He turned and walked in the kitchen when he got nods from them

Getting the stuff he needed to start breakfast, he got to work.

…………….

He had just placed the last plate of pancakes on the table when he heard Eric’s phone go off. He wondered who it was since Eric was off for the next three days.

He heard Eric answer the phone but couldn’t hear what he was saying. Deciding to investigate as soon as the kids were eating their breakfast.

“Hey guys breakfast is ready.” He called out to the kids.

All he heard in response was little feet pounding on the floor. He turned just in time to see them run in the door.

He laughed.

“You guys were hungry huh?” They nodded their head furiously as they sat down in their seat and began eating.

He chuckled and shook his head.

When he heard the shower turn on, he decided to go see what was going on and who was on the phone.

“You guys behave okay. I’ll be upstairs with Papa.”

“Okay Daddy.”

Once he was satisfied they were going to be okay he headed upstairs.

……………….

He found Eric sitting on the bed already dressed and putting his shoes on.

“Hey.” He said as he leaned in the doorway of their bedroom and crossed his arms.

Eric looked up at him and smiled. “Hey, Good Morning.”

“Morning.” he said. “Who was on the phone?”

“Oh that was H. he needs me to go in.”

“Didn’t you have the next three days off?” he asked him.

“Yeah I know I was but they need me there. There was a shooting outside a club and there are six dead and three injured and they want H on the case and that means that we have to go to work as well.”

“Does H need me to come in as well?”

“No, he said for you to stay here with the kids and if we need you that he will call you beside your still on sick leave and it hasn’t been up yet.”

Tony sigh he knew that Eric was right but he wanted to be out there solving cases. He had spent the last week and half at home by himself as the kids were at school and Eric was working, he was bored out of his mind. H had threatened to make it two months if he showed at the crime lab before his leave was over so he had stayed away.

“I know your bored Tony but you have another week in a half before you can go back to work. Beside you’ll have the kids all day today since summer vacation already started maybe you guys can go out and have fun”?

“All right, but call me if you guy need help please.”

Eric nodded his head as he walked towards Tony and stood in front of him.

“So…” He murmured against Tony’s lips. “I never got my good morning kiss.”

“Hmm. You didn’t huh.” Tony sighed. Eric shook his head with a smile brushing his lips to Tonys teasing him.

Tony smiled having enough of the teasing he leaned in and met Eric in a sweet kiss before it turned more passionately.

Eric was the first to pull away breathless and smiled at him.

“I better get going before H calls up again.’ He said.

“ Yeah, Okay.” Tony whispered as he let him move way.

………………..

Tony and Eric both walked into the kitchen where the kids were still eating their breakfast and were now watching TV that was in the kitchen.

“Morning guys!” Eric said walking over to Serenity and Haley kissing them on the head and ruffled the boy’s heads.

All four kids turned and smiled brightly at their papa and murmur of good morning then went back to the TV. Tony chuckled at Eric when he huffed at the lack of reception he got.

“Sorry love. You know how they get when they’re watching their cartoons.” He said while giving him a cup of coffee and some toast.

Eric sighed and smiled fondly at his kids. Who have a gotten their love for watching movies or any cartoon that was on from Tony and he would change that for anything. “Yeah. I know. Because you’re the same way.” He told Tony laughing.

All Tony did was laugh but didn’t deny it.

“Ok I’m going to go now before I’m late and H has my head.” He said while he head to the front door with Tony right behind him.

“Bye Papa.” “Have a good day!” “I’ll miss you!” “We love you!” four response came at once from the kitchen when he had step out the house.

Both Tony and Eric laughed at their kids’ antics. Eric turned and yelled back. “Bye guys. Thanks I will try. I’ll miss you and love you guys too. Behave for daddy today okay.”

“Yes Papa.” Four voices replied back.

Tony was smiling at him when he turned to look at him. “What?” he said. Tony only shook his head still smiling. He was going to question him more but his phone started ringing. Taking his phone out he saw who it was and cursed. He was late.

Kissing Tony on the lips and headed to his car all the while grumbling to him self.

Tony watched him from the doorway as he pulled out of the driveway and waved at him. He laughed when he saw Eric answer his phone. He knew it was either Speed or Calleigh to tell him to hurry up.

He turned closing the door behind him and went back to the kitchen to join the kids and eat breakfast as well.

He ate breakfast while laughing and watching cartoons with them. When he finished he send them to the living room so he could clean up. Once the kitchen was cleaned he walked into the living room where Alex, Serenity, Haley, and Aiden were arguing about what movie to watch. He sighed as all of them wanted to watch a different movie. Deciding that going to the park was better idea then staying inside all day.

“Hey!” he yelled when they got louder and louder. When they turned to look at him he took a deep breath then released it. He wanted kids he had to pay the consequence.

“How about we go to the park instead?”

“Yeah daddy.” Serenity answered while the other three nodded their heads in agreement.

“Okay go change and once you and I are ready will go to the park all right.”

They nodded their heads as they ran up the stairs to get ready. Shaking his head he followed them upstairs as well to get ready himself.

…………

“Daddy were ready!” he heard Alex yell out to him. He chuckled as he walked out of his bedroom and headed down the stairs. Halfway down his cell went off, getting it out of the back pocket of his jeans he looked at the caller id. Smiling he answered. “Hello.”

“Hey Tony.” The voice on the other end answered cheerfully.