- Text Size +
Tony started pacing the bullpen. What was Rivkin talking about. Was he going to kill Ziva? Tony thought Rivkin loved her. What was going on? Abby came bounding into the room with McGee at her ankles. "We think we might have traced the call back to a remote location." McGee pulled a map up on the big screen. "Okay so Gibbs, I'll try to keep this is simplest terms for you."

Gibbs nodded. "Go on, Abs. Talk."

Abby nodded and pointed at the screen. "So I've been setting up this operation thingy so that when anyone calls Tony's phone it can track it's location. Now the phone Rivkin is using has a little bug implanted in it most likely a homemade one so that we can't actually track it. That's all fine and dandy because I created a program so that when he called we could pick up the cell tower he was using. There are over a hundred cell towers in the D.C area but this little frequency bug picked up on the cell tower it was closest too." Abby pointed the remote at the screen and did her clicky thing and a cell tower popped up. "The cell tower is one that isn't used much and it seems to be in the middle of the woods. It was put there so that hikers could be able to call someone if they get lost or hurt and the call wouldn't get dropped easily. It only picks up about 25 mile radius."

Gibbs smiled. "Gear up." He walked over to Abby and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good job Abs," and with that everyone was gone from team Gibbs but her.

Back on the Roof with Jenny and Tally~~

Tally leaned into Jenny. Jen could tell that she was tired but there was no where at NCIS she could sleep. In the past 2 hours they had been getting closer. Jenny had told her about her and Gibbs past, about her sickness, and about her sister. Her twin sister no one knew she had. "So would you be opposed to breaking the rules Tally?"

Tally looked up at her with sleep filled eyes. "Nope." Tally popped the p just like a true ten year old. Jenny chuckled a bit. "What did you have in mind?"

A sly grin spread across Jenny's lips. "Well, I was thinking we sneak off NCIS, go back to my place, order a pizza, and watch some movies. How does that sound?"

Tally was smiling now too. "That sounds okay. I would love to do that. The last time me and my mom had a movie night was when she was telling me about Tony." Tally was smiling and looking off into the night sky. Jenny knew that look. Memories. Jenny sported that look here and there too. Tally laced her arm through Jenny's and off they went to sneak off NCIS.

An hour later~~

Jenny and Tally walked into Jenny's townhouse and Tally looked around amazed. "You live here?" Jenny looked around too.

"Yup. I gave the maid the night off though." Jenny smiled as Tally still continued to stare in amazement. "Okay, I'm going to show you something but you can't let anyone know, okay?"

Tally nodded her head in excitement. Jen was glad she still had a little bit of a child left in her. Jenny took her up stairs and into a back room then she walked over to the closet. Jenny pulled a ball gown Tally's size out of the closet. Tally gasped in pure astonishment. The dress was gold with silver diamonds outlining the top and wrapping around the waist. The bottom flowed out in a pure Cinderella fashion. It had intricate designs that reminded me of random swirly things. "Is this yours?"

I smiled. "I can't fit in it anymore. You see, at NCIS we have this annual ball that's coming up soon. When we get your mommie I want to personally invite you to it."

Tally's eyes brightened. "Really?" A smile began to spread across her face as I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back. "Thank you. I uh, I appreciate it."

Jenny nodded and took a deep breath. "So you want to go watch those movies now?" Tally nodded and Jenny started guiding her towards the stairs. "Are you hungry?"

Tally nodded. "Yeah, a little bit. What are we going to watch, and where?"

Jenny laughed a little. "Well I have a vast collection of movies so I'll let you choose and we are gonna watch them in the living room."

A little while later Jenny and Tally had eaten a large pizza, downed 2 giant glasses of Pepsi, and had settled into the couch. Tally had picked out 3 Disney princess movies and Jenny had set them up to automatically play right after the other. Cool huh?

Halfway through the first movie, Aladdin, Tally fell asleep cuddled into Jenny. About a quarter through the second movie, Cinderella, Jenny had fallen asleep. Her phone rang continuously though she didn't hear it; Nor did Tally.

Meanwhile Back at NCIS~~

Tony dropped his bag on the floor with too much force and flopped down in his chair. "Tony, go home."

Tony looked up and shook his head before starting to type on his computer. "I can't boss. I need my daughter and Ziva to be safe. I've tried to live 10 years without her Gibbs. It's not working. I can not keep living like this. I was starting to give up and I would never forgive myself if something happened to Ziver and I could have down something to stop it." Tony sighed and continued typing up his report. They had found an abandoned house that they had thought was housing Ziva but Rivkin must have moved her as the building was devoid of all living organisms. The only things they found were a toilet, an old musty mattress, chains, and blood. A whole lot of blood. They sent samples to Abby for analysis. They had nothing to go on but a stupid note. Gibbs wouldn't even let Tony read the note.

Gibbs sighed. "Tony we all missed her. I know how hard it was on you. I have experience in that field. I know how much you love her but do us all a favor and either stop taking it out on us or go home. I'm through with it." With that Gibbs was silent once again.

Tony sighed and decided it was time for a coffee or something to eat. He got up and walked to the 'break' room. No one at NCIS really used this room much. Tony went over to the candy machine and smacked the right side of it and a bag of skittles fell. He grabbed the skittles and munched on them for a minute before leaning against the wall and sliding down. He hadn't meant to take this out on his team but it was beginning to look that way. For a minute he just sat there but finally he got up and downed the rest of his skittles.

Tony walked back into the bullpen and sat back down at his desk when McGee walked back in. "Boss, I'm going to break rule 6. I'm sorry to both of you. I've been breaking a few of your rules because this case is very personal to me. I can't walk away when it's done either. Plus I won't be able to tell you if I'm going to break rule twelve either."

Gibbs looked up long enough to give Tony a once over then shrugged. "All covered by rule 18."

McGee thought for a second. "Always carry a knife?"

Tony shook his head. "That's rule 7. Never screw over your partner?"

McGee shook his head this time. "That's rule 1."

Gibbs didn't even bother looking up. "It's better to seek forgiveness then ask permission."

The Next Morning~~

A soft moan escaped from her lips as the sunlight filtered in through the curtains. A small chuckle behind Jenny told her she had male company. "Jethro, why are you breaking into my house so early?"

She hadn't opened her eyes yet she knew he was intensely staring at her. "Well no one saw you leave last night and Tony started freaking out because he couldn't find his daughter. So I decided to come check on you and found you and her sleeping."

Jenny smiled and slowly lifted Tally up and slid out from under her. She then carefully laid her back down and took Gibbs' hand leading him into the kitchen. She took her jacket off and her 'shirt' off and laid them on the back of the chair. Now she was only clad in a tank top and her work pants. "I'm sorry Jethro. I took her here to get a decent meal in her and to relax but we both fell asleep."

He nodded. "I figured that Jen. Don't worry, I know you to much to start freaking out when you 'disappear'.

Jenny moved over to her voice mail box thingy and pushed the button. It had declared that she had 1 new message and said the date and time and played the recording. "Well, well, well Jenny. I have your agent. I know it wasn't fair of me to change places but I know your getting cozy with my daughter plus I know your relationship with Officer David. Yes, Eli David. Would you care to share with the class or shall I tell Agent Gibbs?" With that Rivkin hung up. Jenny stood standing there motionless. Would he tell him? Would he tell the press? She turned to see Gibbs and she froze again. What had she done?