- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs finds out the truth about the real relationship between Jen and Ziva
Chapter 5

Jenny ran after Gibbs. "Jethro it's not what you think!"

He was half way out the door when he turned to stare at him. "I think you slept with him. I think you lied to me and I think you're lying to everyone else."

He turned around and she grabbed his arm. "Leroy it's not what you think! Just hear me out!" He pulled his arm from her grip and walked outside, slamming it behind him.

Jenny's bottom lip quavered and she slid down along the wall until she was sitting there. Tally came out wiping the sleep from her eyes. "What is going on? I heard Agent Gibbs and you fighting."

Jenny wiped her eyes and stood up. "I'm sorry we woke you. Come with me and I'm sure I can find you something to wear. My friends daughter is about your size and I had bought her some clothes to keep over here for when I babysit." Tally nodded sensing Jenny didn't want to talk about it.

A few hours later~~

Tony was sitting at his desk staring off into space when Gibbs walked back in. "Your daughters with the director."

Just then Tally and Jenny came walking in. "No I am not. I am right here."

Tony smiled and stood up. "Well Tally I figured you wouldn't want to spend another day in NCIS so I decided we'd a have father daughter bonding day. I already cleared it with the boss." Tony and Tally shared identical smirks and looked at Gibbs.

Tony stepped over to her and she took his hand. They then left through the elevator. "McGee keep me informed. I need to make a very important call to Mossad." With that Jenny walked upstairs not even sparing Gibbs a glance.

Jenny picked up her phone and dialed Eli and sat back in her chair. "Director Shepard how nice of you to call."

Jenny growled into the phone. "Cut the shit Eli. How did Michael Rivkin find out?"

Eli sounded intrigued. "Find out what, dear director?"

"He called me last night. Said he knew about our relationship. He has Ziva and I KNOW for a fact she doesn't know about what happened so how did he find out?" Jenny got up and started pacing. Her voice was starting to raise.

"Jenifer I didn't tell anyone anything. I thought that was the plan. We weren't going to tell Ziva."

"That was the plan! It was also the plan to not let her or Tali get hurt and look what happened! How the hell can I trust what you say anymore Eli?"

Eli sighed deeply into the phone. "Fine I told one other person. I told Ari's mother."

Jenny continued pacing and fuming. She hadn't even noticed someone standing at her, now, open door. "Eli David you tell me right now if she could have at all told Rivkin. I need to know everything."

"Jenifer you do not need to know anything about MY daughter!" Eli had started shouting too. So loud anyone in the room could hear him even though he wasn't on speaker phone.

"She is my daughter too Eli!" Jenny wasn't even thinking anymore. She stopped pacing and the only thing she saw was a red inferno.

"Like hell she is! She and Tali were and always will be mine! You are not the one who raised her Jenifer. I am!"

Jenny laughed bitterly. "I was only a child Eli! Barely fifteen when I got pregnant. I gave her to you to protect! Leave her the hell alone. She is mine now and I will make sure Rivkin is killed for good. I don't care if he's like a son to you, I'm not having another one of my children die because of your inaction!" She slammed the phone down and closed her eyes to help fight back the tears.

"Jenny?" Jenny turned around to see Cynthia and Gibbs standing in the doorway eyes wide and mouth hanging open. "I think your right. It's time to talk."

Jenny bit her lip, nodded, and wiped the back of her hand across her cheek. "Yeah, you too Cynthia. I take it you heard it so I should explain."

Gibbs snorted as they walked in and sat down at the table, door closing behind them. "Heard? More like we felt. You were yelling so loud I was surprised Canada didn't hear you."

Cynthia slapped Gibbs' arm and sat down next to him. Jenny nodded and sat down facing them. "Okay I'll start at the beginning.

Back at the park where Tony and Tally where~~

"So, dad, how did you and mom first meet?" She said this with a smirk on her lips as they walked hand in hand along the river.

"Well didn't Ziva already tell you all this?" Tony looked down into the sad eyes of his daughter. Today he was going to do anything to get that look out of her eyes.

"No, not really. Mom only said you guys worked together here in D.C at NCIS and that she loved you very much. You guys were star-crossed lovers and that she knew you would have loved me too." Tally really wanted to know more about Tony and Ziva together. It was bugging her not knowing.

Tony smiled at her and walked over to a bench over looking the river. They both sat down and Tony smiled at Tally again. "Well to tell you the truth she came into NCIS one day because we, at NCIS, were investigating her half brother Ari. Her half brother, Ari, had just killed my partner Kate. Ziva became a liaison officer, which means she is an agent here and still in Mossad, and became my partner."

Tally nodded. "So you guys met when her brother killed your partner? How sad."

Tony was trying not to smile at her accent. It just reminded him of Ziva's so much. "Yeah, but we soon became good friends. She was my partner for about 6 years. She's been my best friend since the moment she saved Ducky though."

Tally smiled at the thought. "Yeah mom told me about that. Ducky seems really interesting and everyone seems so close here."

Tony nodded. "We are. Everyone here is very close. Well on Team Gibbs. We made Ducky, Palmer, Abby, and Jenny all members of Team Gibbs whether they liked it or not but we always do things together and we are a family."

Tally nodded. "Mom did tell me that. She also said you were a, movie tough?"

Tony laughed. "A movie buff Tally. It just means I watch a lot of movies. It's true too. I love movies."

Tally laughed too. "So tell me about your relationship with mom. Well before everyone thought she was dead."

An unknowing smile slipped on Tony's face. Speaking about Ziva and his past always brought a smile to his face. "Well we were star-crossed lovers. Almost like Romeo and Juliet but we were allowed to 'see' each other. I always pictured us as Romeo and Juliet. She was my Juliet. I loved her. I still love her. When we first met I was skeptical of her but I realized how deep my feelings for her went when she was kidnapped and I was kidnapped just to save her. I figured that if she and McGee got out than I wouldn't have to. The second I doubted Gibbs I realized I would die for her. I would do anything for Ziva." Tony laughed. It was true. Over the years that became clear. Ziva was his. Not that he was possessive or anything.

Tally smiled and placed her hand on Tony's arm reminding him of her presence. "She loves you too. Mom told me about the time you were both kidnapped in that crate and you got jealous she did not invite you over for dinner but she invited everyone else."

Tony laughed. "I wasn't jealous!" Tally gave him that look that Ziva always gave him. "Fine. I was a little jealous."

Tally laughed. "A little father? I heard you were so jealous that you kept asking her about it."

"That was only so that she wouldn't realize that we were in danger. Duh kid." Tony shoulder bumped her and they both laughed. "Okay kid, you hungry?"

She nodded enthusiastically and stood up waiting for Tony.

Back at NCIS~~

"So, let me get this right, when you were 15 Eli David and you were dating and he got you pregnant. After carrying the child you gave birth to her and gave her to Eli because, because well your only 15. Then a few years later you visit him and get pregnant again. You, again, give the child to Eli but this time because you didn't have enough money to keep the baby and you afloat and he wouldn't give you the money." Jenny nodded and Gibbs continued. "Then a few years after that you met me and became an NCIS agent. But you went back to visit your daughter but as a family friend not as her mother."

Jenny nodded. "Yes that would all be correct."

Cynthia picked it up from there. "So the two daughters you had were Ziva and Tali David?" Jenny nodded. "Wow director. If this ever got out your career would be ruined."

Jenny nodded. Her head was starting to hurt and so was her neck. She rolled it in a slow circle. "I know. That's why I think Rivkin is doing this. His trying to bait me. If we get Ziva back I don't care if it gets out. Gibbs you NEED to find her. I have to tell her the truth."

Gibbs rose and so did Cynthia. "I'm on it director. No need to tell me twice." With that he turned and left. Cynthia followed and gently closed the door behind her.

Jenny let her head drop to the desk. This wasn't what she wanted for the day. To be honest with herself she wanted to lay curled up with Jethro just like Paris but neither that or leaving work would happen. She got up and grabbed some pain pills for her head. She took three and followed them with some water. Once she had thought of over dosing on pain pills. It was a hard time in her life. Just like it is now. She had responsibilities though. She put the pills back in her drawer and booted her computer up. She logged into her E-mail. One new message from Eli, five messages that were spam, and one unknown.

Jenny opened the unknown and scanned it. Her mouth fell open and her free hand covered her mouth. Her other hand shook as she pushed the link. There was a photo of Ziva David, bloodied and bound. She looked around frantically and was screaming about monsters. Jenny closed the link and ran downstairs. "Gibbs I just saw it."

Gibbs gave her a look. "What did you just see director?"

She typed in her E-mail stuff on his computer and brought the message and video on the big screen. The E-mail read, 'You have a few more days Director Shepard. Your daughter is growing restless. I made sure to remind her of Somalia. This link is a video of her. It's a live stream.'. Gibbs clicked on the link and a video link popped up. The lights turned on and Ziva looked around and whimpered. She must not see the camera.

Just then Tony's desk phone rang. Jenny grabbed it. "Tony's desk."

A whole hearted male chuckle from the other end. "Ah Jenny, do you like my video? I dedicated it to you."

"You bastard. We will find her and then we will find you." Jenny swore under her breath as she looked to McGee and pointed to the phone. He nodded and got to work tracking the call.

"Is that a promise director?" Jenny wanted to kill him. She would to. She will kill him if she had to. Anything to get Ziva back to her and Gibbs.

"My promise to you is that the second I find you, you will be dead." Everyone in the area looked at her. They knew little to nothing about their director. Most were fine with that but this wild streak scared them a bit.

"Temper temper director. Ziva is right here. I'll give you two minutes to talk to her privately." Jenny could hear the phone being passed and footsteps leading away from it.

"Jenny. I'm so scared." Ziva whimpered and on the screen she was shaking.

"It's okay Z. It really is. We are keeping an eye on you. Tony and Tally are going crazy without you though." Jenny wanted to hug her but on the screen Ziva seemed to be relaxing a bit.

"Jenny, he said something about you and my father." Ziva seemed unsure of her own words. What was he doing to her.

"Yes. I know Ziver. We'll talk when we get you okay? You and me. You'll come over my house with Tally and we'll talk." Jenny had tears in her eyes. "We're going to find you Ziver. We're going to save you and we are all going to be happy and healthy."

Ziva wanted to cry. "I know Jenny. I know. I can tell you we are still in D.C and in a house with a basement. It's close to the river. I think it's off of 23rd street but I can't be sure." Ziva's voice was low and Jenny could barely hear her but she was writing this down.

"We will find you Ziver. I promise you." Just then Rivkin came back into the room and took the phone back. He turned it off and turned towards the camera. HE lifted Ziva by the hair and forcefully kissed her. Ziva wanted to cry but she knew she couldn't.

McGee was already searching for what Jenny wrote down. Thank god Ziva was alright. Thank god she knew what she was doing and Thank god everything was going to be alright. Or so Jenny thought.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review i would love to know what you guys think x