[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This is a multi-fandom crossover story featuring several different slash couples from different fandoms. The reason I'm posting it here is because it features Gibbs and Tony from my epic NCIS story "Two Masters". They only have a little role in this one, but they are in it! It's Christmas Eve, and Harvey has a surprise planned for Mike, with a diverting cast of characters making guest appearances. However, Mike has a secret of his own...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Holiday, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21883 Read: 4261
Published: 01/11/2013 Updated: 01/11/2013
Story Notes:
This is my Christmas fanfic offering for this year, a slightly bonkers bit of fun, featuring several different fandom pairings. It’s a crossover between my Possession, Two Masters, and 24/7 universes, but you don’t need to read those to understand this. You just need to know that Harvey and Mike are in a Dom/sub relationship in this universe. None of the events of season two of Suits have happened, and it exists in its own alternate timeline, following on from season one. Not that it matters very much in the context of this story!

A big Christmassy thank you to Bluespirit and Tingreca for beta, and to Jacci and Nell for audiencing. Any mistakes are mine.

Dedication: For McShepletgirl, who wanted this so much for so long (or at least a version of it!). Also, to everyone who supported me in the writing and publishing of Ricochet â€" that meant such a lot to me, and I wanted to write this to say a giant thank you to you all!

1. Silent Night by Xanthe [Reviews - 0] (21883 words)
This is a multi-fandom crossover story featuring several different slash couples from different fandoms. The reason I'm posting it here is because it features Gibbs and Tony from my epic NCIS story "Two Masters". They only have a little role in this one, but they are in it!

It's Christmas Eve, and Harvey has a surprise planned for Mike, with a diverting cast of characters making guest appearances. However, Mike has a secret of his own...