- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Summary: They're about to hit the bullpen when Gibbs growls and hits the emergency stop button crowding Tony up against the steel wall and taking his mouth again. Tony makes a surprised noise in the back of his throat before reaching his hands up to run through Gibbs' hair and opening his mouth to the questing tongue.

.

He's been awake for the last fifteen minutes now, arm curled up to let his fingers run through Tony's thick hair. Gibbs is aware that he should wake the other man up, they have to leave in a little less then forty minutes in order to get to work on time but they had gotten so little rest the night before Gibbs is trying to let Tony sleep as much as possible. Gibbs' fingers pause momentarily when Tony shifts, snuffling into his neck.

"What time-s'zit?" Tony mumbles softly and Gibbs turns his head slightly, pressing a kiss to Tony's hairline.

"Early still. We gotta leave in a little while though."

"M'kay." He pauses for a beat before kissing Gibbs right behind his ear and rolling off of him to stretch out along the mattress. Gibbs watches Tony lift his arms above his head and arch his back up, groaning in appreciation when his spine pops a few times. There's a moment of hesitation before the older man pushes himself up and pulls the covers down and off Tony's body.

"I've never been attracted to a man before, Tony." Gibbs says running a hand down Tony's bare side, smirking slightly when the muscles jump under his hand. Tony doesn't reply, just watches him carefully, eyes wide with a strange mix of desire and uncertainty. "Had offers." He pauses, watching as Tony's jaw tightens and moves his hand down to smooth along the other man's hip bone. "But was never interested." He leans down and runs his tongue along the same path his fingers have gone, smiling when Tony's breath catches. "Until you."

Tony reaches down and hauls Gibbs up with a strength that surprises the older man and crushes their mouths together hard enough to almost hurt. It's feels different now, in the cool light of dawn; he's more awake now than he was a few hours ago and he finds himself more than a little pissed that he doesn't have more time to explore this newness between him and his SFA.

"Stop thinking so much." Tony murmurs against his mouth and bites down on his bottom lip before soothing away the sting with his tongue. Maybe it was because he was nervous the night before but Gibbs suddenly realizes that Tony has taken more control than the night before and while Gibbs has never been known for anything other than his dominance he's got to admit that there's something thrilling about giving it up. "You're still thinking." Tony says and curls a leg around Gibbs' hips and arcs his own forward causing Gibbs' brain to momentarily short circuit when their bare skin touches.

It's a weird sensation at first, Tony's cock sliding against his own but when the younger man rolls his hips again, Gibbs' whole body shudders. Gibbs pulls his mouth away to look down the line of their bodies where they are pressed together. He's never really thought about his own dick in terms of what it looks like but Tony is, in a word, stunning. Last night he hadn't taken notice because of the hour but now, now he can look. Gibbs is a little larger, both in girth and length and he's cut like Tony but Tony doesn't curve toward his body like Gibbs' does; he stands straight, so turned on he hovers over his stomach and drips precome.

He's pretty sure that staring at someone else's dick shouldn't be such a turn on but fuck if it's not. It takes a moment but Gibbs manages to roll them both, ending up on the bottom with Tony balanced above him on his forearms.

"Up on your knees." Gibbs mumbles and Tony complies, watching Gibbs again with that oh-so-careful expression. Gibbs looks up and smirks for a moment before gazing back down, wrapping his fingers around Tony and stroking up quickly; Tony almost collapses, mouth opening in a gasp.

"G-God." He stutters out and Gibbs feels his mouth stretch in another smile. Tony is heavy in Gibbs' hand, so solid and real, and pulsing in time with his heartbeat.

"What do you like Tony? Tell me what to do."

Tony licks his lips and tips his hips forward, fucking into Gibbs' hand. "Tighten your fist." He grits out and Gibbs does, pulling another one of those sounds from Tony's throat. "Move your hand." At first, Gibbs doesn't understand until Tony speaks up again. "Let go Jethro."

Immediately he thinks he's done something wrong and releases the other man. Tony must notice the worry because he presses his mouth against Gibbs', sliding his tongue inside in a hot, slick kiss. He releases Gibbs' mouth and reaches over to his bedside table drawer to pull out small bottle of lube. Gibbs momentarily wonders what the other man is going to do before Tony flips the cap up and squirts the cool liquid on both their erections.

Gibbs jumps in surprise and Tony grins down at him before taking Gibbs in his hand and twisting up in one expert motion, smiling wider when Gibbs cries out. "I bet you like it fast." Tony murmurs and moves his hand again in one quick sweep, rubbing his thumb over the slit before bringing his finger up to his mouth and licking away the precome.

"Fuck Tony." Gibbs hisses and cants his hips forward in offering.

Tony grins wickedly around his thumb, "Tastes good."

"Dammit …"

Tony moves his hand back down and wraps a slick fist around both of them, pumping a few times, tearing sounds from both their throats. It feels so incredibly good, every time the younger man pulls back and pushes forward there's this hot lightning bolt of pleasure that shoots through Gibbs entire being. And Tony is so deliciously vocal; every thrust drives another sound from him. A memory from something he read about the male body resounds in his brain and between all the movement Gibbs manages to reach behind Tony's heavy balls and press two rough fingers against his perineum.

It rips a squealing noise of pleasure from Tony and he explodes all over Gibbs' chest. It's the look on Tony's face, the devastating pleasure etched across those handsome features that pushes Gibbs over the edge himself. It's the most powerful orgasm Gibbs has had in years and he comes down from his high with Tony pressed against his sweaty sticky chest, still shivering.

Gibbs basks in the afterglow for a few minutes, breathing in the scent of them, of their sex, smiling to himself. Tony shifts over a little and curses loudly, before shoving himself up and out of Gibbs arms.

"What the hell DiNozzo?" Gibbs snaps and for some reason Tony laughs, the sound bright and joyous before he gives the older man a quick kiss on the side of his mouth.

"We have to leave in fifteen minutes to get to work on time." He kisses him again and is up and on his way to the shower. Gibbs gets up to follow him and Tony turns and shakes his head, still grinning. He's covered in both their come, chest glistening with sweat, hair twisted in twenty different directions and he looks so deliciously debauched Gibbs feels his heart stutter in his chest.

"You should probably stay there." Tony tells him. "Because if we get in the shower together, we'll probably never leave."

Despite the fact that he would really like to see a completely wet Tony, Gibbs knows the younger man is right and he nods. They'll be time to see Tony in the shower naked later; Gibbs will make sure of that.

.

They are dressed and out of Tony's place in fourteen minutes and Gibbs takes a moment to once again thank his Marine training for his ability to shower in less than three minutes. In his haste to get up to Tony's apartment the night before though Gibbs left his lights on and he has to ride with Tony when he find his engine won't turn over with its dead battery, luckily he did find his go bag in the back and was able to put on new clothes while Tony had finished getting ready.

It could be the fact they they've spent the last four hours wrapped in each other's arms but now Gibbs can't seem to think that anything Tony doesn't isn't in some way sexual. He's got this tiny little car he somehow manages to fold his larger frame into perfectly and every movement is smooth and efficient, nothing is wasted while he drives. Clutch, into second, gas. Clutch, into third, gas …and his hands slide over the steering wheel in a way that makes Gibbs want to tell him to pull over the car and do the same thing to his body.

Gibbs isn't making any attempt to hide his staring and Tony casts his glance over at him, almost grinning. "Problem Boss?"

"No." Gibbs tells him, still watching carefully. They are silent for the next few minutes, Gibbs trying to will his damn erection away and Tony trying to hide the fact that he's noticing Gibbs trying to will his erection away. Gibbs has to admit though that he's pretty impressed with his own recovery time, he hasn't felt like this since he was twenty.

The security guard at the gate peers his head inside Tony's window and just nods at Gibbs, waving Tony forward. Something changes then, between them both and Gibbs can almost feel Tony start to get nervous. He realizes that they hadn't discussed their relationship at all, he hadn't even made an attempt and if nothing else he knows the younger man is insecure about a lot of things much less this sudden development of Gibbs feelings for him.

"Dammit." He curses out loud and Tony turns to him, familiar mask sliding back into place.

"You okay Boss?" Tony asks carefully once he parks his car. Gibbs glances at his watch and Tony looks at the clock on the dashboard, mumbling to himself about time. "Time to go." He says out loud and moves to get out of the car a moment before Gibbs reaches out to grasp his arm. Tony stops, one leg out of the car and Gibbs tugs gently, motioning him back into the car.

"We're gonna be late if we don't head up now Boss." Tony says and Gibbs just shrugs, uncaring about that. This is too important.

"I made a promise to you last night …this morning …" Gibbs tells him and Tony stiffens, suddenly finding his dashboard very interesting. "Tony, look at me."

The younger man doesn't move and Gibbs lets out a sigh, before reaching a hand over and gripping Tony's chin gently. They lock eyes and all Gibbs can see is uncertainty; so he does the only thing he can think of and leans forward to take Tony's mouth in a gentle kiss, right there in the middle of the NCIS parking structure with the driver side door wide open.

Tony gasps into the kiss and brings a hand up to curl around the base of Gibbs' skull. The older man pulls back, tightening his fingers when Tony chases his mouth. Again there's that familiar pooling of arousal low in his stomach and Gibbs rests his forehead against Tony's, breathing deeply.

"There's a lot to cover Tony." He manages voice low and rough. "But this is real. I'm not ashamed or afraid what people will think, I don't know how this is going to play out but I'm not gonna let anything stop me from trying this with you."

Tony is quiet for a moment and moves away, fingers trailing along Gibbs' neck and shoulder before letting him go. "What about rule twelve?"

Gibbs shrugs, "Sure it's cliché but some rules are made to be broken."

Green eyes search over his face for a moment that stretches out for forever but whatever he's looking for he finds because he smiles suddenly, it's still worried but it is real.

"So tonight …" Tony says and trails off, stiffening again when Gibbs shakes his head.

"Busy. MTAC."

Tony makes a face and shrugs. "Alright, well then I guess we'll work something out for another night."

"Tomorrow night."

Immediately there's a nod of agreement. "You wanna come over?" Gibbs shakes his head. "You want me to come over your place?"

"A date Tony." Gibbs smirks when he sees the obvious confusion play across Tony's face. "You forget what a date was?"

"No … 'm surprised you know what one is though." Tony replies and Gibbs snorts. "You know it involves going out right?" Gibbs raises an eyebrow at Tony's teasing. "In public?"

"Funny smart ass." Gibbs reaches out and traces his finger along Tony's jaw line, a part of him wondering why it is he can't get enough of the feel of Tony's skin under his hands.

The silence that stretches out between them should be more uncomfortable than it actually is and Gibbs wonders if there is enough room in the back seat to strip Tony down and see if he can get him to make all those noises again.

"Tomorrow night, 7 o'clock." Gibbs finally says and Tony nods in agreement, turning to press an open mouthed kiss into Gibbs' palm.

"Tomorrow night, 7 o'clock." Tony repeats and pulls away, licking his lips. "Time to work."

Gibbs nods reluctantly and gets out of the car when Tony slams his own door shut. Once in the elevator Gibbs takes special care to put space between he and his SFA.

"Oh crap." He hears Tony says and he looks up. "Your car."

Gibbs shakes his head. "I already took care of it."

The elevator ride should take less than fifteen seconds but it seems to stretch out for a much longer amount of time when Tony is just standing there avoiding eye contact with his boss. He'd ask why Tony isn't looking at him but given that he is watching the younger man how he imagines a hawk eyes its prey it seems like a silly question even in his head.

They're about to hit the bullpen when Gibbs growls and hits the emergency stop button crowding Tony up against the steel wall and taking his mouth again. Tony makes a surprised noise in the back of his throat before reaching his hands up to run through Gibbs' hair and opening his mouth to the questing tongue.

Gibbs pulls away after a few moments, resting his forehead against Tony's and breathing the other man in. "I think we have a problem." He mumbles out and when Tony tenses Gibbs kisses him again. "I'm not sure how I'm supposed to go all day without thinking about this."

The smile that lights Tony's face is enough to make Gibbs lean forward for another kiss. "Alright, time to go." Tony says. "Before people start wondering about what's happening to the elevator."

Gibbs smiles and nuzzles his cheek gently before moving away and hitting the button. Tony sighs heavily and pushes off the wall. "Back to the real world eh?"

"No." Gibbs grabs his hand quickly and gives it a squeeze before releasing it. "Just back to work."

.

A/N- Yes?

Sam

Chapter End Notes:

A/N- Alright, this story is going a little further in my mind then I thought it would. There will be more and I'll stick with updating within this story itself. I'm still nervous about writing in this fandom but everyone has been so encouraging and supportive …it really is amazing. While I realize this is just a hobby and I don't believe my writing career will take off because of it the response and support is real and means a lot to me. Thank you.

Sam

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by Donald Bellisario, Shane Brennan, Don McGill, Darcy Meyers, Frank Cardea, and Jack Bernstein. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Pairing: Tibbs

Rating: M