[Reviews - 9] Printer
Summary: "Lying here though, in his half-built boat with a good quarter bottle of bourbon warming his stomach he really can't help but think about it. About him. About Tony."
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8328 Read: 6134
Published: 01/16/2013 Updated: 01/31/2013
Story Notes:
Greetings! This is my first NCIS fic �"look at me branching out!- and it's an experiment to see how people react. For some reason I'm supremely nervous about it. When I wrote my first Supernatural I wasn't this nervous. Either way …nervous ….yeah. I understand people ask for reviews all the time and just like them …I'm asking for them. I really want to know how I did with these characters. Depending on the reaction I could write a follow-up to this …I left it open-ended for a reason.

Anyway …

Let me know!

S.

1. Realize by wisedraco [Reviews - 6] (0 words)
"Lying here though, in his half-built boat with a good quarter bottle of bourbon warming his stomach he really can't help but think about it. About him. About Tony."

2. Reassurance by wisedraco [Reviews - 3] (0 words)
Summary: They're about to hit the bullpen when Gibbs growls and hits the emergency stop button crowding Tony up against the steel wall and taking his mouth again. Tony makes a surprised noise in the back of his throat before reaching his hands up to run through Gibbs' hair and opening his mouth to the questing tongue.

.