- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
first of the series in this fan fiction and what if Kelly Gibbs is alive
it was a dark night and clear as two people in the car one male and the other female,the male is from Israel the other red hair looks like Emma Stone as the stakeout an house for a client two days ago. the wife hire the duo wondering if her husband Pfc Robert Madison was cheating on her with a another women as the man spoke.

"will he show up?" he said.

"he might or might not but my gut tells me he will show up soon." said the other women checking her cell says Gibbs on it. "Ari what you think?

the man's full name is Ari Haswari former Mossad agent and saved his half-sister Ziva David and Kelly's father the great Leroy Jethro Gibbs of NCIS from a rouge mossad agent few years ago and he tried to save Kate Todd but failed but he quit to partner with Kelly for her P.I. work as they keep talking and watching for Mr. Madison at the same time.

"are you going to Ziva's Swaring in to becoming an American citizen?" Ari asked.

"maybe don't know yet but I will be there I hope last time you going to pick up it took 10 minutes" she said.

"I'm sorry but Tony drag me to a movie that I don't want to see" Ari answered back. as he looked up to see Pfc.Madison to come home as he got a worry look on his face and or looking from both sides from him.

"that's right sir get your girlfriend out so your wife can divorce you" Kelly chirped but Ari sees it from a different point of view.

"Kelly I don't think is. cheating kind of look he looks worried did you see he look both ways before he got out of the car? he pointed out as they look some more they see two men coming out the house and shot pfc.Madison as Kelly and Ari rushed to him and Kelly always follow her dad rule,rule #9 carry a knife and backup as they draw there gun they shot Ari and Kelly as Kelly got knocked down.

"you OK?" he asked.

"yeah I'm ok" she answered back.

as they dust them self off they inspect the body and see Madison dead as Ari go to the house as he said "the house is ransacked but I found something".

"what is it?" she asked.

Ari showed a picture of a woman and thought to her self "where I see her before?" then turns the picture around and it's said Paloma.

"oh my god Ari I know who she is that's reynosa paloma she is from mexico".