- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
part two of the series
as Ari and Kelly survey the scene and looks for any clues or bullets Kelly went to PFC Madison's home and look around with her flashlight she checks if anyone or anything is inside the house and hears music in the main bedroom and goes in as "all my rowdy as settle down" by Hank Williams Jr. plays in the cd player she sees a dead body by the bed.

"Ari" Kelly said loudly as she sees her clent dead also.

"what" as Ari comes in the main bedroom as he sees the dead body lying.

"is that our client?" he asked.

"yes" she answed back "I bet Reynosa shot her and did this but why?"

"why you know so much about her" Ari asked and goes on to say "is there something you not telling me?"

Kelly sighed and sits down in the living room sofa.

"Ari when I was nine my mother saw a murder go down and the culprit was Reynosa's Father Pedro Hernendez and we were kept in witness protection because of it and my mom was getting ready for me to go out to the library, when we got there I got out first and thought it be a another day but I was wrong,Dead Dead wrong.....Pedro killed the agent who was in charge and the car went off the road and hit me then he thought he was going to kill me but he killed my mom not me since then it was eating me inside!!!!!"

"what happened to her father" Ari asked.

"well from what I heard from Ducky and Director Sheppard at the time is that my dad went to Mexico as he hunted down my mom's killer and he killed him via sniper shot."

"wow,I never knew Kelly and is this revenge from Reynosa?" as Ari pondered.

"yes and we got to call NCIS right now!" she said

as Ari called NCIS HQ he sees a police car come to the house of the two victims, as one officer comes out the car.

"Baltimore PD what is going on here?" he said

as a hard nose detective comes out the unmark car and sees who it is.

"well well Ari we got you and miss Gibbs dead to right here! what is going on?" he said

"Detective Smith I thought I smelled hooker from a mile away" Ari said, the detective's name is Damon Smith he has beef between Ari and Kelly for a long time as Smith's cases were sovled by them as Kelly comes out the house and goes to her car and sees Smith.

"Miss Gibbs don't run off you two are under arrest for double murder!" Smith said.

"Smith, one I'm in no mood to talk and two me and Ari are going to NCIS like it or not! as she sees Ari talking to NCIS HQ, "and three we didn't kill anybody it was Reynosa Paloma! now are you going to let us go or book us your choice!" she said.

"all right but what the blue hell you 2 doing here and what the hell is going on?" Smith said!

Ari spoke up "look detective we were on a stakeout for a cheating scandal but how they heck you pen us for murder how you know it is double murder??? we never said anything or matter of fact killed them?"

"I got a call from a women to come to this address and she sounds like a Mexican accent"

"Smith is a waste of time and also you got duped let's go Ari" Kelly said as he goes in her car.

"I talk to Tony and he said come in NCIS HQ tomorrow"

"ok take you drive and take me home and your car is parked up front." she said as they drive off

a little later "thanks Ari see you tomorrow" Kelly said a Ari went to his car and went home Kelly lives her own home with someone she knows at NCIS as she gets her shoes off and heads to bed a kiss on the cheek from a women in her bed.

"long night angel" she asked

"Michele sorry I woke you go back to sleep" Kelly said

Michele is agent Michele Lee she knows Kelly when she met her at NCIS and they became friends then lovers once her father approves as a lesbian and she love Michele since they were tighter.

"Kelly hon what happened" asked Michele.

Kelly sighed and looks at her "sweetie I tell you when we get to NCIS ok?"

"ok love you my angel" said Michele.

"love you too my asian princess" Kelly said right back.
Chapter End Notes:
ok the title for part two is from Hank Williams Jr's song