- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Any songs or characters do not belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT. I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
It has been 5 years now since Tony DiNozzo had gone missing.... no captured... everyone at the NCIS namely team Gibbs have not given up Tony was their light their hope and belonged in their family without him the family felt their family had a dark shadow lubed over them.

Tony must be about 33 now he was always making everyone happy, Gibbs has been working though a case file where he was tracking down Tony.

It was when he looked up he saw two children standing in-front of his desk with Director Leon Vance "what this?"

"these two have just been released from the hospital and they have something they need to tell you"
He gently pushed the boy further up to Gibbs who was sitting waiting for him to talk while sipping his coffee.

"i... i... i know where Mr Tony is sir?" this cursed him to spit his coffee out in shock making his desk top wet. "what your sure?" "Y...yes.... sir we was in the same cell room as he was sir"

"what do you mean cell room?" the boy fidgeted a bit on his feet "we was playing sir in the park near our home we was about to leave when strange men came after us said that our father was a navy sir.... the men said that they needed us sir and well.... they put blindfolds on us sir we could not see anything."

Gibbs was horrified how could anyone hurt Defenseless children to get to their family.
"we was taken to a room sir it was dark i remember there was no windows one of the men had a scar on his arms he was limping sir we was told to be silent while they contacted our family something about released us with money"

Gibbs nodded he knew now where this was going "go on what happened next?" the boy looked at him worry in his eyes "there was another man in the dark room he was in a cell sir..... he had no clothing on sir he had marks sir like Daddy sir he looked in pain sir.... he was tied up sir he looked at us asked us our names we told him sir then he told us that his name was Tony sir i don't know what happened after that sir more men came in and was trying to touch us but Mr Tony said that he take it for us what does he means sir?" "you will find out when your older"

The kid nodded "he said that he would take what ever we deserve they hurt him the mean men hurt him put a needle into him sir i don't like Needles they hurt."

By this time the girl and boy was crying "can you tell me your names?" the boy looked up at him "my name is Alex sir this is Amy sir she can not talk sir"

nodding his head Gibbs simply held them close "thank you for telling me this did they hurt you at all?" "no sir Mr Tony was hurt for us he protected us for about 4 mouths sir our Daddy came with the money sir and we was let go after that"

Leon Vance spoke "they have been in a coma not long after they had been let go for over two months so we only learned of this news a few days ago they where held at a bass in Tennessee, i can show you the way"

Gibbs saw McGee watch from his desk he turned to shout at the man "Get your bags together we found Tony"

"really boss is he..... is he still alive sir?" "yes but just we need to get to him get Ziva we are leaving ten minuets."

With that he finished his coffee thanking the kids again and getting his gear together Ziva arrived shortly after that and with that they left
trusting the children with another team.


WE ARE WITH TONY NOW...

Darkness that was all he could see there was no light all he remembered was the two little children that he shared his loneliness with.

In the long time which he was taken he was forced into a rape drugs have been placed into him to make him submit to make him do anything they wanted.

He has not talk in a long time hardly spoke a word to the children he would hate the thought of being attached to someone when they would go away again.

Tony thought back to his time with Gibbs he had told the man he loved him but Gibbs outright told him that he did not feel the same way as Tony had for him and he would not one of Tony's one night stands or someone who would go out with someone who could not hold down a relationship that only lasted 3 days at the most.

It was after that that he would go out with other men just to forget his anger, and sadness of the cruel rejection which the man gave him.

It was months later that he was on a case and he was attacked buy men wearing black really how cliche can you be wearing black and a mask?
still he did not expect his team to look for him not even think about him no.... they would be better of without him just like his father told him.

FLASH BACK

A small boy was being held down buy force a large man held his arms behind his back while he was shouting at him while his step mother laughed at him while drinking and sitting on the other side of the room.

He had gotten a C in English which was not good enough for his father "you useless bitch I told you that you needed a A+ no exception what do you want.... my love? no not after you got your mother killed not after you drank my last bear no.... I don't think that you diverse my love no i think i will take you to the basement see if that would straitened your ways."

Tony never said anything nor did he beg he new that if he did he would be hurt even more.
He also knew not to say that the empty bear can was on his fathers desk and that he could not read the questions as his eyes was saw from the acid that he had gotten from a accident in Science.

Tony was thrown down the stairs into the basement he hard his leg snap he cried out in pain he hated pain.

His father dragged him over to the wall which had cuffs chained to the wall it has gone all rusty and it hurt when he was forced to wear them.

somehow everything went blank when his father raised his cane when he raised it and brought it down onto his chest. All he remembered was waking up naked and crying as blood was dripping from his body.

END OF FLASHBACK

He never trusted men again after that and when his old man enforced him into the army school he was forced back every summer to be reminded just who the boss was.
He was 12 when he was first raped buy his father and that kept on going on for a long as he could remember.
Tony was 21 when he managed to escape his father and meet up with a man who took him away took him to the Hospital and which he made his own way from there started to work in the Baltimore Police Department.

Shortly after that he was put with a mission with Gibbs and his team, he has been with the man ever since and if he had it his way he would never leave not ever even if he was beaten into the grown buy his boss even if he has to go though a hundred rejection to make his boss understand that no matter what.

sighing he rested his head against his arms which made the chains move and tightened around his wrist Tony hissed in pain as he went back to dreaming of his Boss holding him taking care of him not letting anything hurt him again.

Still there was no way that would happen just like his getting out of here was a impossible dream.

NO one would want to rescue him he was not worth it useless pathetic helpless wimp cowered and a whore just like the letters which had been engraved into his hands told him.

He was a No one.
Chapter End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)