- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
Tony sat there shivering he had no clue on what was going on he had been moved to a different location this place was smaller and his chains was thicker then before the men have given him some kind of drug which was injected into his body.

More men had come and more men had abused his body looking around himself he did not even know where he was he felt light headed and confused he did not know what his name was anymore while he was here he was either called Slut, Whore, Bitch,tight ass and faggot.

Turing his head he could hear the faint shouting of people coming his way "Clear" a women spoke "clear here as well" then another "Clear dame it where is he"

A little more closer now they where reaching his cell then standing there was a man with gray colored hair he seemed familiar to him, there was a odd sense of calmness that he felt with this man.

"Tony can you hear me?"

Gibbs point of view...

We saw him chained to the wall just like some animal no worse there was no way that anyone could do this to any animal unless their heart was painted black so to treat a human this way was worse. Though his hair is longer and his skin a lot more paler you could tell buy just looking into his eyes that this was their Tony.

"Tony love come on lets get you out of here" Gibbs tried again while moving forward into the too small cell he managed to get hold of the key and had undid the chains that fell heavily onto the floor.

Scars which seemed to be painted Tony's pale skin made him much more angry then he ever thought possible this was his fault if he had not sent Tony of 5 years ago to go talk to a suspect then this would never have happened.

Thankful while looking for Tony they came across three members who was left behind so when they get back they can interrogate those men into telling them what they did to their Tony.

"Tony do you remember who I am?" "no sorry I know it no good" the voice is hard and shaky as if he has not spoken in a long time. "it alright Tony we are friends and we have come to help you do you understand that?"

The man who looked so young turned his head to Gibbs he did not say nothing but simply nodded his head.

"Tony look at me please look at me are you listening?" another nod "no please reply to what I am saying"

"Yes Gibbs I know who you are" "Good alright I am going to take you home do you understand what I am saying?" "Yes sir Gibbs"

Leaving it as that Gibbs went to help Tony out of the cell, anyone who watched from a distant could tell that what ever tumor that Tony has suffered.

The team know that they would have to be very careful how they handle him yet at the same time not to treat him as if he was a wild animal as that will not do Tony any good.

You would never know that this was the same was the same man that used to be a clown just to make people around him smile.

Tony would wear a smile on his face that many would think this was a general happy smile.

Yet Tony's Eyes told a completely different story he has been sad lonely for most of his early life and the fact that this was from time to time shown in the eyes they where the give away.

I knew that when he gets back he will need a lot of rest a long hot bath and plenty of love.

Sighing we palled Tony onto the stretcher so they would not hurt Tony and course anymore pain which he was already in.

On the way to the fan we could tell that he was so tied and they would do nothing to stop him from sleeping The NCIS team was just happy that Tony was trusting enough for him to feel safe for him to sleep next to them.

Gibbs turned to Tony he saw the pale man for the first time in a different light then what he has before and not only that but he felt such guilt for denying the man of his love.... no he was guilty that he turned the beautiful man in such a harsh way like he did.

"Tony I will make you realize that I do love you... no... that not right... I want you to trust me once again to lean on me to watch your back for you every time you go out....I want you to understand that you are your own person no matter what."

There was a soft moan and then again silent.

(Sorry that I have not been working on another fanfiction called Blind love I will try to work more on this fanficiton as I have now finished college)

Hope this was ok.
Chapter End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)