- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has been missing for over five years since he was taken while on a Case.
Gibbs and the rest of the Gang refused to give up on him.
So what does it mean when a pear of twins come in with information on their missing member
The NCIS team have hard nothing from the father since his last visit to the hospital and for that Gibbs is very happy.

He did not know why he was still there at the hospital Tony was still in his comma... no he did know it was because of his promise that he made to the Man he knew as Tony.

His Promise was to protect Tony and to do that he had to make sure that the man was not anywhere near the man that he had come to love.

Gibbs had sate down by the bed which held Tony's body who skin was so pale and dry that you would know that he has not be exposed to the sun in such a long time.

There has been times when Gibbs had thought that maybe that Tony had made some from of move or sound yet that was only in his imagination which has now wished for his Tony to move, talk or just make some from indication that he was OK.

Many days has past and with each one the worry only became worse till one day about 3 weeks later there was shuffle on the bed Gibbs and the Hospital team ran up to the bed "Anthony DiNozzo can you hear me lad?"

One of the doctors said while tapping the side of Tony's shoulders to see if he would wake.

Bright green eyes open slowly but sourly and as they looked round the room as if looking for anything that might be harmful However they closed and to everyone who was there saw that Tony had fallen asleep once again.


'This is going to be long wait' Gibbs thought as he took the chair once again he sighed to himself.

The doctor looked at him while writing something on the note pad "we do not want to take the life support of as anything could happen with in the next 38 hours"

Gibbs looked up to the doctor who he did not know his name "I will cover the cost to any medical treatment that he made need"

"Anthony DiNozzo may suffer from bad breathing this will mean that when he leaves this Hospital then he will need a Oxygen tank one that would be suitable to have a portable one that he can walk around while using the tanks"

"I take it that he would not be able work at the NCIS team anymore?" The doctor watched Gibbs with one eye.

"Take one look at him Agent Gibbs do you really think that this man will be able to run around dodge bullets or fight against someone who is stronger then he is,Now you tell me what do you think"

Gibbs knew that his Question was stupid and it made him feel like a idiot to think about asking that kind of question however he asked this was because he knew that Tony loved his job that was it and that this job was his life.

"I simple asked as Tony's life as a agent of the NCIS if I was to take that away then I would be the one to brake his heart."

"Tell me Mr Agent Gibbs would you rather brake his heart by telling him the truth or would you rather him going into work and suffer grate pain from running around and not only hurting himself but others around him"

Gibbs held onto Tony's hand "what else will he have that I should be made aware of?"

Flipping though the files of Tony's injuries the doctor sighed.7

"It seems that any drugs that was placed into his system is dangers and that may make his behavior and how he communicants he would be able to talk like a normal adult but there will be times when he needs to think of things to help him click his memory whether that is a colour or number or even sound."

"I do understand that he may not be able to live on his own so.... He will move into my home and I will take care for him"

Nodding his head the doctor gave him the charts and went to leave after making sure that Gibbs had his coffee they left him in the room with Tony.

"Tony now I know that your OK for the most part I will make sure that you will remain happy and that you don't ever forget that you do have family"

There was a soft grown but nothing else from the soft lips which belonged to the younger man but once again there was nothing more.

'This is defiantly going to be a very long night' Gibbs thought as he lent back into his chair to take 45 winks before sleep over took him.

===========================================================================
Ok this is the next chapter that I said that I would put up the next chapter will be up in the next day or so.

I will say Sorry that this chapter is short but I the next chapter will be a little more longer.

Hope you all enjoyed this Fanfiction.
Chapter End Notes:
Any characters do NOT belong to me this is purely for entertainment I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING APART FROM THE STORY PLOT.
I am also sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad and for the incorrect information i am giving this is my first story so yeah anyway i hope you enjoy this. :)