- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Team Gibbs have a new case but there is no lead their only witness is a young blind Tony how will they go about in helping Tony when there is no way out when the suspect starts to harm the younger man.
This is a short skip into the future into the DiNozzo-Gibbs family.

It has been three years since the last chapter.

==========================================================================

The house hold which you look at it stood to be strong and wonderful just like the family living inside of it.

There was Tony DiNozzo-Gibbs sitting on a bench holding two little three year old boy and girl who was called Raymundo and Grace-Anna both which has dark brown hair while Ray has Tony's green eyes Grace-Anna has Gibbs blue ones.

It turned out that what ever the drug that was forced into him many years ago will remain in his system which means that he will always give birth to two at a time.

Looking back on his time with his new found family he laughed silently To him self as he watched Maxwell and Misty play with Zoey and Theo Lily was out with Jasper somewhere she was almost turning 15 in a few short months Jasper has became a close friend to Lily he helps her when Lucy was unable it pleased Tony that she has a Companion about her age who is willing to do so.

He also seen the look in both their eyes they also liked each other and maybe in a year or so that is as long as neither of them mucked up they might be together.

Gibbs has no retired after taking a shot to his shoulders he thought long and hard about it and decided that his family came first.


He now spends time working on his boat and playing with the children, when he gets the chance.

Looking down at his youngest children Tony smiled then he felt arms wrapping them self around him, looking up he saw that Gibbs had joined them out side.

"What your thinking about love?"
"That our future is looking so bright I could not wish for anything"

Gibbs smiled down at him while kissing his lips, "Yes Lily told me that she is going out to see Jasper and her other friend what her name?" "Ashlee?" "Yes that it she said that she is going to 'hang out' with them"

nodding my head I saw as Jasper and Lily holding hands walked down the road "Yes I do think that though Love is shown in everyone Love can also be seen by people who see it less"

Gibbs knelt down picking up Ray "Yes Love can be blind at times"

The family laughed and smiled with each other and neither Gibbs nor Tony wished for anything else in the world.

As the sun went down Lily returned confessing she and Jasper are going out she looked up to Tony then to Gibbs then once more to Jasper who had came in with her "Yes Love is Blind at times but it is the blind who more likely to see the blind love"

Gibbs looked at his children then at Tony they all went into the front room and so as all descent Story or Fanfiction ends.

They lived happily ever after...

well at least till their favorite family movie ends.

End

(that it the big wrap up thanks again for leaving comets and for reading my fanfiction.)

:)
Chapter End Notes:
please note that Tony is blind from a young age and that he is a adult he is just younger then McGee is.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE characters i simply own the story this is just for fun and entertainment so i hope you enjoy this.

Also Gibbs is a little different he WILL show his emotions in this chapter and maybe the next one.