- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I don't own NCIS (unfortunately) please give feedback as this is only my second fanfic
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is in some trouble can Tony, Gibbs and McGee help her
Ziva struggled as a man tried to shove her into the back of a van...
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tony breaks the door down and Gibbs. McGee and Tony enter the small apartment. McGee checks the kitchen first. "Clear." he shouts loud enough for Gibbs and Tony to hear. Tony goes into the bedroom to discover a bed frame leant upright against the wall with handcuffs attached to each corner. "I got something." Tony shouts. Gibbs and McGee rush into the room to see everything Tony had previously seen, and more.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Ziva tried to squirm out of the mans firm grip which proved to be difficult as she was handcuffed and blindfolded. With one forceful blow to the head Ziva was knocked out and put in the back of the small black van.
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Over here." Gibbs said whilst signalling McGee and Tony to put their camera's down and come to him. "Blood." Tony said.
"That means she's injured." McGee said.
"Or worse." Tony said just trying to tell the truth. They bag and tagged everything important and took all the photos needed. Then the people that work in the garage came and cleared all the furniture out of the rooms as evidence.
"It's weird seeing Ziva's apartment so empty." Tony said to McGee as they stood in the doorway.
Chapter End Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I don't own NCIS (unfortunately)