- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is missing and Tony and is really starting to worry about her
Ziva wakes up tied to a chair with a scrunched up piece of cloth, soaked in blood, in her mouth to act as a gag. She mumbles and one of the men come walking over. "Oh finally woken up have we?" said the man in a calm voice as he takes the cloth out of Ziva's mouth. The man threw the blood covered cloth across the room. "Now how about we get you to talk." The tall man pulled a knife out of his belt and held it to Ziva's throat. "I am not going to tell you anything you can all go to HELL!" Ziva said in a strong voice even though she was scared on the inside. The man removed the knife under Ziva's chin and walks over to the other men.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tony, Gibbs and McGee arrive back at NCIS. Gibbs goes down to see Abby and deliver her the news, whilst McGee goes to tell Jimmy and Ducky. Tony sits at his desk and stares at the empty chair where Ziva normally sits. As he stares at it he thinks of the all the good times he has had with Ziva. Solving cases, stakeouts, undercover work, that sort of stuff. The simplest thing brought memories flooding back to him, the way she smiled, the way her hair looked amber in the sun, even the way she got the easiest English idioms wrong. Tony looks up at the skylight and then places his head in his hands and whispers "God, if you are there answer this question, where is she?"
_________________________________________________________________________________
A different man walks over to Ziva and holds the knife once more to her throat. "Tell me everything you know about NCIS!" he shouted directly in her face. Ziva remained silent so the man punched her in the face making her head jolt to the side. The man lifted her head up so that he could look her in the face. She was covered in bruises and cuts mainly on the face but there were some on the body from when they had the cuffed to the bed in her apartment.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I do not own NCIS I wish I did but I don't