- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The kidnappers get I contact with Gibbs and the team. But will Ziva be willing to tell them what the want or will Gibbs have to trade her.
McGee, Gibbs and Tony are in the squad room. Tony is still day dreaming whilst staring at Ziva's desk. He is brought back to reality by the sound Gibbs' desk phone ringing. "It's Ziva's cell." Gibbs said as he clicked record on the phone so he could get Abby to analyse any background sound. Tony and McGee jumped out of their seats and ran over to Gibbs' desk where the call was on loud speaker so everyone could hear. "Ziva!?!" Gibbs half shouted down the phone.
"Gibbs." Ziva's shout was distant and it was followed by silence.
"Ahhh so your the famous Gibbs she says is going to rescue her." said one of the men who kidnapped her.
Gibbs puts his fingers on his lips as if to tell Tony and McGee to shut up. "Yes I Gibbs." he says in a calm voice.
"Well if you want to see Ziva alive again you are going to have to persuade her to tell us the information we want. Unless you are willing to trade of course and then I could make a deal."
"Fine we give you the information on a flash drive and you give us Ziva." Tony said quickly before Gibbs could say no.
"Fine meet us behind the old abandoned ware house at 0200 bing the flash drive and you can have the girl." said the kidnapper and then he hung up before anything else could be said.
___________________________________________________________________________________TThe man bent down near Ziva. "Looks like your getting out of here quicker than you thought."
"Whe-where are we going." Ziva's voice sounded weak and scared.
"You are going not us." said the man.
"Your letting me go."
"Not exactly more like trading you in."
"What who's taking my place. Is it Tony, Gibbs, McGee they wont tell you anything, I know them all well."
"Not a who more like a what."
"No. They are not giving you the information just so they can get me back are they."
"Maybe you are as clever as I first thought."
"I refuse to go."
"Or maybe you not that clever."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"What were you thinking DiNozzo." Gibbs said as he head slapped Tony.
"I just need her here so I know she is ok, is that to much to ask." Tony said in a heartfelt way.
"It is when you are trading her for NCIS secrets and that could lead to potential terrorism." shouted Gibbs.
"I could build a computer virus and make it look like secrets when really it is telling us where they are." McGee said in a quick voice.
"Hold on McGeek, basically you can build a thing and put it onto a memory stick and it will tell us where they are." said Tony.
"Yeah." McGee said in a 'that's what I said isn't it' voice.
"Why didn't you say it in normal people language then, not everyone speaks like you McNerd." said Tony.
Abby helped McGee get to work on building the computer virus.

____________________________________________________________________________________
It was 0159 and Ziva was in the back of the van again. They had parked up behind the old warehouse. "Not long now till they show. If they show." said the man holding Ziva. She could see the lights of a car she prayed that it was not Gibbs but it was they had shown and were willing to trade.
"Give us the flash drive." said the kidnapper.
"Give us Ziva." said Gibbs. The man pushed Ziva towards Gibbs and Tony came in and took her to the car.
"Now give me the flash drive." Gibbs hands over the flash drive.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I do not own NCIS
Please give me feed back on what you think so far in the next chapter I am going to add some TIVA and MCABBY **WILL BE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON**